chap 16: two hearts locked in love

Ever heard of love padlock,the concept of sealing your love. Well is a way of expressing that your love was unbreakable, indestructible, inexpungible.  Love lock are a fun display of affection and a sweet symbol of your life long commitment to one another, symbol of eternal love, everlasting love but there's truth to them,and a history that's not so romantic. Originated from Asia even though France is what immediately comes to mind for many. The romantic gesture of leaving padlocks on bridge has swept the world, putting the famous structure at risk.

A love lock is a fully functional padlock with a personal engraving. traditionally,the name of you and your loved one are engraved into the love lock with date.love lock are a fun display of affection and a sweet symbol of your lifelong commitment to one another.

Same goes to the secret Garden of love in Bora Bora, located in a thick grove of coconut palm at the intercontinental Thalasso in Bora Bora. Couples walk together to choose a coconut tree to seal their love wish. It's private and secluded that you have enough time selecting the right tree for your wish. The concept is based on the famous Pon Des art bridge in France where lovers dipped their lock,sadly the practice there has been discouraged due to safety concern and how crowded it got. Even though France is what immediately comes to mind for many, Bora Bora hopes to change that for those seeking a tropical respite.

Upon entering the Grove,they face the tiki and the four totems symbol posted Infront of selected trees around tiki.
"--The see shell stand for shield, protection and intimacy" the tour guide started explaining the four symbols,he went on "The sun represent richness, brilliance and grandness. The sun's periodic rising is regarded as connected to eternity and rebirth, the turtle stands for long life,wellness, fertility, union,family and harmony"  He finished explaining with a grand smile on his face, basically he persuade them to vist the secret Garden in order to accentuate their love.  "We believe in the symbolism and exclusivity of this moment so much it's a moment you will cherish forever that pushes an already amazing trip into the extraordinary" The tour guide added.

It's an awkward moment for them, "pick your totem tree tree and snap your lock onto the ring, place the lock key in the Tiki in the center of the Grove to protect your love forever" them that there's nothing like love between them what are they going to lock, hatred? Afifah thought.

Mr Suariz give them the the pink heart shaped padlock and a permanent marking pen to write there names on. This is the most awkward and hopeless moment of their lives. "You should write it" Nabil said giving the padlock and the pen to her, she teetered, dithering. "Aah no not me" said stammering giving them back to him. "Why" he asked knowing fully why.

She send him a queer gaze before saying "you should be the one to do". But he's not having that,he gave them back to her, liking how jittery she is. They kept toing and froing the padlock like kids until the the tour guide chimed in. "Okay,Let do it this way, You should write and he will lock it on the ring and you place the key together" he also like seeing them interacting, they're so funny.

She gaze intently into his eyes,his lips held a slight smirk. She seems hesitant before she started writing their names and date. She finished and give it to him "let me see" the tour guide said collecting the padlock from him "ohh girl,this look so plain,it's unromantic" he vex, giving it back to her to make it look romantic.

She felt like crying but she restrained her self making it look romantic as he said with a heart shape, captioned; two hearts locked in love. When Nabil read that he whispered 'really' into her ear with a profound smirk,making her diffident hating the tour guide at that moment for subjecting her to this kind of embarrassment.

He sealed the padlock a and they place the lock key together,hand in hand in the Tiki in the center of the Grove. They both felt the electrifying feeling when their hands clasped with each other,felt goosebumps all over their skin. A butterflies settle low in her stomach tying the knots into fascinating puzzles.

"You see, simple, sweet and memorable. It's something you could come back to visit again and again" Mr Suariz said bringing them back from their trance. They nodded in unison.

" It's a sweet symbol of your lifelong and everlasting commitment and eternal love" he said to the couples.

"What do we have next" Nabil asked.

"See plane tour over Bora Bora Tupai" the tour guide respond.

"What was that" Afifah asked curiously.

"It's an exquisite tour which will give you exclusive glimpse of the world's most romantic atoll, it is a heart shaped Tupai" he explained "you will be dazzled by splendid sight of the resort" he elaborate with a wide smile.

Trutg his word, indeed the sea plane tour was an exquisite,most splendid sight you can never wish to miss. It's a glamorous resort with their romantic overwater Bungalow, and a stunning heart shaped Tupai. Tupai is a ring of untouched white sand beaches,baked by coconut palms, surrounding a shallow turquoise lagoon.

 Tupai is a ring of untouched white sand beaches,baked by coconut palms, surrounding a shallow turquoise lagoon

Tupai

They fly by the rocky sculpture of magested Mt otemanu,they look at the mysterious, ancient cave on the mountain side.

After viewing the tropical vegetation on Bora Bora's verdant slopes and the ever changing blues of the lagoon. The sky tour heads 11 miles north to see untouched heart shaped Tupai.

They also view Bora Bora from a bird eye view for more adventure. Through helicopter ride, they where able to the see over the crystal clear blue water. Experience the best view of the island and fly over the turquoise water and lush rainforest of Bora Bora. The view of the water below take their breath away as it reflects the island and surrounding reefs in crystal clarity.

When the helicopter was about to go down,that was when game start, Afifah  refuse to dismount the helicopter, saying she can't get enough of the view like a child, " it's enough we shall dismount the helicopter" Nabil said to her.

"Please we should stay a little bit" she said her voice held a lining excitement

"That's what you have been saying for an hour back" Nabil said

"Just for five minutes" she pleaded.

"No it's enough we are dismounting" he said giving no room for argument,he's tired if her nagging.

They dismounted much to her dismay, "we should dine by the lagoon" he said to which she gave a cold shoulder.

They went on the private dinner for two along side the lagoon. A table was set up for them in their desirable location with an on call waiter to serve the food and drink. " What will you like to order" he asked but she just look away and shrugged off. He order the food for them.

He intently gaze at her and sighed bothered." Is it about the plane tour" he asked but she muted thrusting her lips,he don't like seeing her this way,he like the lively Maryam not this one. He caressed his temple before saying

" Okay we will go there tomorrow" he said and immediately she look up to meet his gaze. "Really" she blurted. He nodded.

"Thank you thank you" she exclaimed dramatically clasping his hand with his.

.

#####

Oh Afifah can give a cold shoulder

I like that side of hers

So how is this chapter, hope you like it.
How are you guys, hope you are doing well.

Bye ❤️❤️❤️
Haniyyerh-X