Chapter 4: the great chefs

Never give up on your dreams,you are just one step ahead.

A F I F A H

I enjoyed the weekend at my mom place,I really enjoyed staying there. My heart was at ease,no scolding,no deadly glare,no untold gazes,no skip of heartbeats,no anything from ya Nabil. I just chill with my siblings, this is the one thing I love doing the most,being with my love ones. You must be  thinking why I'm not living with my mom right,I lost my father since when we were kid, I and Amara. He was an Air force soldier,he died in a plane crash, since then we are living with our mom until when I'm 14rys old I started Living with my uncle,I don't know what makes my mom and uncle to decide I live with him.

After the demise of my father my mom got  married to a politician who is now a senator. She birth him Nimrah and Khalid which made them my step siblings. I live with my uncle from then,he took good care of me,he never show any difference between me and his children. He and his wife where kind to me to the extend that if you were not tell of,you will say they are my biological parents. They shows love and care to me,I look up to them as my parent and they gladly look up at me as a daughter.

They try to fill any empty vessel which will make me feel the lost of my father. I couldn't say they succeed in that because once in time,I feel the lost of my father somewhere inside my heart. I still remember some memories of him,the time we spend together,how loving and caring he's,how he smiles,how he talk,how he chuckles at my childishness,how he play with me, I still remember every moment,there is never a dull moment with him. How he called me his little princess,his calm voice still ring in my ears. How he hold my tiny hands in his big hand to go in a walk with him.i really missed him, I'm more closer to him than to my mom,I was his favorite.

He posses those aura which will make you feel comfortable around him,you will never feel insecure,even though being a soldier he was never strick like mother. She sometimes makes me ask if she's the soldier not him. I really missed him.
My uncle try to fill the space but still there is ahole somewhere in my heart which keeps yearning for him.

My step father wasn't left behind,I have never met someone so kind and benevolent as him,he take good care of us. Although I live with my uncle he still took care of me like my other siblings. He takes Amara as his first child since she live with him. Because of him I got to have my company,after I finished my study he surprised me  by giving one of his company which is now mine, he's always there for me,when I'm about to fall he rise me back up. I'm so thankful to him.

So now I have two parents,I jump from this house to other like a fly. I enjoy my stay at any place,I live happily everywhere. As the saying goes 'gida biyu maganin gobara' I run away from my uncle's place whenever ya Nabil is back,thank God he is not living permanently here if not that will be a living hell.

"Are you ready to go" my mum voice echoed from the hallway said when she saw me coming out of my room. Yes I have my personal room here almost half of my things are here

"No,later in the evening" i said pouting.
I have no clue why she keeps sending me away this days,what is she up to.

"Okay,I will call Nabil to come pick you up then" she said

"No need Ammiey,I'm with my car so there is no need to bother him" I said with a bewitching smile to which she stare at me with  a look that says ' I'm  not falling for that smile'

"You know,there is no way I will let you go by yourself at that time"

"Ammiey I'm not little girl I can go myself,no need for you to be monitoring my moves" I cry out