chapter 2: Is she a small child

Your success and happiness lie on you

******

    A F I F A H

"I'm not talking to you" he bellowed which got me flinched

"Uhm..m ..ya w..e we " I stammered not knowing what to say.

"I'm sure I did not stuttered from where are you at this night "

"Wwe uhm went to shopping" I was able to said some word Sumayya have been hiding behind me.

"Shopping at this time of the night,so you have already started teaching her all this your bad habits"

"No ya it is....

"Will you shut up I'm talking and you are also talking I'm I your mate" he again roar,I don't know if I'm suppose to feel bad or tranquil but his voice was so mervilous that makes me flutter.

Don't mind me I'm just use to his behaviors especially toward me.

"Ya Nabil actually I'm the one that force her to take me out"Sumayya finally spoke

"Common keep that your mouth shut, ita yarinya ce :is she a small girl that you can force her to do something,I'm certain she is older than you is her age of no use" he yelled

"What is happening here" mummy said entering the Living room,she must have heard our voices we just keep shut not daring to say a word.

"Nabil what is it" she called out

"Mummy are you aware of them been out"

"Don't worry they notified me before they went out"

"Mom you know the situation of this country,why do you let them out especially at night"

"Don't bother about that I have some guards to take care of them" I know mummy will never let us out except with some guards even though they were hidden because of how we hate them following us like a tail.

"But still...."

"I know it's just today okay, all of you go back to your room and rest it's a long day good night"
She kisses our forehead and hugged us lovingly before departing to her room. I'm so happy she interfere if not I would have received the insults of my life.i know if he starts he won't know when to stop.
He sent us one deadly Egregious glare before going to his side.

"I'm sorry" sumie said immediately when we enter the The room

"For what exactly" I ask removing my turban to let my hair fall down freely.

"I'm the one that force you to go out,I'm really sorry if not because of me you wouldn't have ...." She said in one breath I have to stop I just don't like seeing her blaming her self.

"Is okay,I'm use to his behaviors Don't worry I also enjoyed it, we can also go out tomorrow" I said winking.

"That would not be my problem you know I'm just afraid some one would cry"And we all burst in a fit of giggles.

+++++++++

I lay sprawled on my bed staring at the ceiling hissing for the nth time, I then again closed my eyes trying to get some sleep but then the buzzling and the ringing my clock echoes making me hissed for the nth time. It's official I hate Mondays,it's just a stressful long day full of work which always got me tired and knackered.
I tossed again but my phone which I almost forget about starting to Ring making me growled, without checking who's the caller I Know the person calling. I ignored it at first but I know is of no use the person would not stop calling until I pick or I will just open my eyes and see the person Infront of me. So I just picked at third ring.
"Don't tell me you are still asleep Fifa you know you have a meeting by ten which is just an hour or so to it and you are still abed" the person at the end of line said in one breath which just got me sighed because I'm used to that.