Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️

Start from the beginning

Veena was teary eyed when he bluntly asked her the same question for the hundredth time.

And every time, she used to dodge his questions by saying some random stuff.

This time also she tried but she saw that he had determination in his eyes.

But again, she shaked her head as a 'no' to which he stated

"*inhales deeply* ok. um...lets go to sleep. Shall we?"

He moved away from her and sat on the bed preparing to sleep.

"Xavier, please!"

He was in no mood to listen to her random excuses anymore and started ignoring her.

She caught hold of his hands and looked straight in his eyes saying

"I need their permission first. Then only I can..." Xavier looked at her conjecture of her family members.

"Permission!? Don't mock me, Veena,"

"..."

He got up and went to charge his phone with an angry stance.

"Xavier,"

"Why? Am I not good enough for you, huh? Or am I like..." He threw the duvet on the bed and looked sideways with tears in his eyes at her refusal. Veena felt bad at this and she hugged him saying

"No!!...you are not like him. On the contrary, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in such a long time,"

"*gulp* I just don't want to lose you just because my family won't approve of you. That's all," Veena cupped his face and told him her dilemma.

"Then we can elope. We can stay in my ancestral house for the rest of our life. You know, raising Virat, Vyjanthi..." Xavier tried to convince her by sharing his future plans with her. Veena laughed at his imagination.

"Please, love...don't test me like this," Veena looked down and thought about what he said.

He was waiting for her to answer anything at all.

She then looked in his eyes and kissed him saying "Ok. I will marry you,"

"Fine. I will just..." Xavier twisted his face hearing her negation and looked down not realising that

"You...you said yes!!"

Veena pursed her lips smiling and nodded with tears in her eyes.

He couldn't believe that his efforts worked and she finally said yes. In his happiness, he lifted her twirling her body around. She screamed clutching his body tighter to not fall.

He then stopped and kissed her passionately expressing his joy of finally getting a yes for his undying trial of proposals for her.

⚠️***Mature content ahead

He picked her by her hips not leaving her lips and took her near the bed. He sat on the bed with her straddling him.

He went from her plump lips to her jaw and slowly traced to her neck. She was feeling his strong thighs supporting her fragile self which was moving with his sensual hand movements.

His hands moved to inside her poet's blouse which was gifted by him last time they met.

Her hands escaped into his wavy hairs clutching it tight, taking his torture on her neck. Xavier sucked her sweet spot earning a sumptuous moan from her.

She was feeling him grow and knew that this was going to be a long night for her.

He skilfully removed her blouse and cupped her face to kiss her forehead, her cheeks and then her lips.