Chapter 15. Finally...

Start from the beginning

Since, Gaurav was wearing a sleeveless shirt, his friend could actually see his biceps flexing on the powerful hold that he had.

His friend struggled in his hold like a leaf. Gaurav scoffed at his fear and let him go.

"Hey! Sorry for being late! Benny here got busy," Prisha came towards him and saw a clueless boy looking scared and running for his life from Gaurav.

She asked him who brushed her query with some random excuse.

The trio went inside and were looking at the amazing set up of the discotheque.

The hall was mildly lit with glittery disco ball in the centre. The DJ played the list arranged by Prisha and Gaurav for the party.

The food counter was looking fresh and filled with sufficient food and drinks for the people coming in.

The food counter

Prisha was tired listening to the ranting of her classmate over the less score that he got for the projects. And how the professors were lenient only to their favourites.

She prayed for any one of her friends to land up there to save her from the weirdo who was now asking her to play the tango in the middle of the dance floor was a better idea than the discotheque.

She somehow excused herself and ran away from there. She reached the juice counter and asked for a strawberry punch.

The Billiard club

Sanal was standing and seeing his billiard partner score another pocket and snicker at him.

Sanal then went to play his chance and pocketed almost three of them.

Dino was sitting in the bar counter and sharing his sad single life with the bartender who just nodded his head pretending to listen.

Score.

"Sheesh! Looks like we have the winner for the night. Good work, Sunny. You have improved a lot since last time," Sanal shaked hands with his partner and sat down on the bar stool.

As they conversed, his friend got a call. He excused himself to talk with the person on the phone.

Sanal told Dino that they would need to go home as they had an early shoot tomorrow.

"Sorry, yaar. My sister has told me to pick her from the university. I have to go." Saying so, the partner called his driver to bring his car.

To clear their doubts, the partner explained to them about the discotheque party which his sister was attending and had called him to pick her up.

"Shit! My car has gone to the repairs. Perfect timing for a flat tyre! Sanal if it is not too much of a trouble. Can I borrow your car for a few minutes? I will drop my sister and bring the car back here." his partner asked for his help to which Sanal said that it was not a big deal.

Dino reminded him of their morning schedule making the partner in a fix to arrange for a car in such a short notice.

Sanal suggested that they would drop him and his sister from the university to their house.

The trio reached the university to hear the faded music coming from inside.

They went inside the hall where their partner started searching for his sister.

Dino and Sanal looked around and thought to wait for their friend.