𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝟽

it was 8:32 and i was getting ready. i had a black tight dress on, i didn't have any funeral clothing but i know this would do.

i did light make-up, curled my hair, and walked out the door. i put on some black heels as well that matched the design of my dress.

the dresses i have are all club like

the dresses i have are all club like. but i hope this would do. i walked out the closet and tom was still asleep.

i sighed remembering what happened between us but we gave each each other what we wanted.

i got my purse and put my wallet it in. i got my keys and walked out the door. once i stepped foot on the first floor bill cleared his throat.

"club?" he asked. i shook my head. "funeral" i said. "ohh.. sorry. your mothers right?" he asked. i nodded.

"tell tom i left" and with that i left. i got in my car and started it. i started feeling anxious as i sat in the drivers seat.

i breathed in and reversed out the driveway. i drove to the funeral thingy and i listend to one of 'Red girls' songs.

i arrived at the venue and i started shaking. i walked towards the crowd of people. i didnt see anyone i recognized.

until i saw my brother jack turning around. his eyes shined as he saw me. "y/n, you made it" he smiled. i looked away; not in the mood to smile.

i look to my right during the speeches. i'm not saying since i didn't have time to make the speech.

i saw my dad crossing his arms and looking from afar. my smile increased as i walked towards him. i tapped his shoulder snapping him out of reality.

"y/n?" he smiled. i smirked and he came up to me for a hug. i hugged him tightly. he smelt like smoke and alcohol which is normal anyways.

"i've missed you my little bitch" he patted my head. "your the bigger bitch" i rolled my eyes and smiled. "ahh, still the same. i like that" he smirked and continued drinking his corona.

i tilted my head. i knew i was my dads daughter. my brothers is my mothers sons.

i leaned against his car like he was. "heard you moved hm?" he asked. i looked at him; he was still looking straight ahead.

"yea" i looked away. "i'm moving again. with all my band and my old partner. ria. kiara" i remarked.

he nodded. "that's cool. living with all your friends" i smiled at his statement. "i miss you" i mumbled. "i never got to say goodbye" i remarked.