𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

as we drove tom played some rock music. it was mostly the electric guitar playing and that's what me and tom loves.

bill was asleep.

a few moments has passed and we arrived at the studio. i touched toms arm and kissed the side of his lips. "thank you tommy, tell bill i said bye and thank you" i unbuckled my seat belt and smiled.

"y/n" he grabbed my arm before i got out. "be safe" he kissed the side of my lips back. butterflies filled my stomachs as my stomach did 13.238,293 curl ups and 23 curl ups.

i smiled and walked away. i stood by the wall and waved. paparazzi were coming towards me. i ran to the studio door and locking it behind me.

"are you ms berlia?" a lady came up to me. "yes" she took my hand and took me to the studio.

"the interview will start in a few minutes. we'll call you when we're ready" the lady walked away.

i took my phone out and texted kiara i'm at the studio.

ok girl! i'm gonna watch you on tv. what's the channel?

i think channel 7.

ok thank you bye good luck girl

i thanked her and the lady called everyone to their positions. the band are watching it on channel 7 as well.

"ms berlia please go on stage" a man said while writing something down on the clip board. i walked to the journalist. this time it's a little room where the mic is there but you have to stand.

"we're ready in 5..4..3..2.." the woman pointed to the journalist. "and welcome to ___ for another interview with Ms.Berlia!" the man looked at me. i smiled at the camera.

there wasn't an audience so it was recorded live in a studio.

"hi __" i smiled. he smiled back. ew

"so tell me Ms.Berlia-" "y/n" i remarked him. "y/n.. sorry. but how are you?" he asked with a creepy smirk. "i'm good thank you"

the journalist asked a couple questions. i felt really uncomfortable. we just stood there talking with the mic answering questions.

"and here y/n. why don't you take your jacket off and show your outfit off" the man smiled. i tilted my head and looked at the camera.

i took off my white jacket slowly. "oh wow what a nice stomach you have there" "yeah yeah i get to choose what i wore" "yes but you have a very nice body"

i clenched my jaws. i lowered my crop top down a bit so he wouldn't see much of my stomach before i would throw hands.

"a little twirl" i looked at him with disgust. i clenched my jaw as i spun around. "my outfit isn't really all that i don't know what your hyped about" i tilted my head.

"well you have to show your fans how beautiful your body is." that's when i lost it.

my blood was boiling. he walked up to me to touch my crop top. "nice fabric!" he said enthusiastically. "i know" i said backing away.

i walked back to his mic. "well this is it! thank you guys so much for watching this interview. come back next time to... ____"

"and cut!" the man yelled. i quickly grabbed my jacket and ran out of the studio. the old man grabbed my arm. "i'm not done" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"well i am" i yanked my arm back and walked out the studio. i quickly ran and saw paparazzi outside. i took out my phone walking away covering my face.