𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Y/ns pov;

"Tom!" Bill shook Tom as hard as he could. "WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?" He said as he fell onto the van floor. "We're here" i said smiling.

Tom sighed and rolled his eyes. "I thought we were- nevermind" we all walked out of the van. Bill walked into the house first holding the door for me and tom walked behind me.

"what should we do" bill said smiling. "i don't know. and also do you have any extra clothes? i wanna take a shower" me and the kaulitz family are really close.

i sleep over at their house sometimes so it's normal for me to act like it's my hosue too. and their mom absolutely loves me. she wishes i was her daughter.

"yeah, my mom is coming home soon so after you shower she's probably here already." bill answered. "i'll give you some clothes" tom said as he got up and walked upstairs. i walked behind him.

once we entered his room there was clothes piled everywhere. there were chip bags, some emtpy, and some half. shoes and socks everywhere. and the smell of cigarettes.

he looked through his closet. "do you seriously live in this pig den?" i asked smirking playfully. "uh yeah" he said in a sass tone. i rolled my eyes. "oh um.. thanks for lending your shirt to me"

tom hummed. "here" he threw one of his big shirts wish black shorts that he doesn't wear anymore.

i thanked him as i walked out. i went to the guest bathroom with the shower and stripped my clothes off. i started the shower to cold, hot, to warm.

i got into the glass shower and coated my hair with the water. i applied shampoo which smelt like coconut, and conditioner on the ends of my hair.

about 15 minutes passed and i got out of the shower. i wrapped my body with a towel. i looked around to see if there was any lotion. i sighed.

"BILL!" i yelled. i heard footsteps coming to the door. "yeah?" he said as he knocked on the door. "do you have any lotion" i asked while bending down to pick up the dropped shirt on the floor.

"yeah, wait i'll be right back"

i waited for a few minutes until i heard him come back. "here" he knocked on the door. i opened the door forgetting i was still in a towel. i took the lotion and shut the door in his face. "thank you!" i yelled.

i applied lotion, and then my clothes. i brushed my hair, put some moisturizer, etc.

i got out of the bathroom to see a tom in front of me. "dinner is ready" he said while towering over me. "ok" i said while walking towards the kitchen.

"y/n!" their mom Simone hugged me. "hi simone" i said smiling showering her my dimples. she was still in her work clothes. she was a receptionist at a clinic.

"i made chicken. i hope you like it" she smiled while sitting down. i sat next to tom and bill sat across from me, and simone sat next to bill.

once we ate simone started talking to bill. "how was your guys concert today??" simone asked with a mouthful of chicken covering her mouth.

"it was great mommy. there was so much people. oh! and tom and y/n played the guitar in sync, and y/n finally played the guitar louder than last time! and gustav was playing his heart on the drums, and georg was playing the piano, and the bass at the same time." bill said while grinning ear to ear.

i looked at tom who was eating his chicken while frowning. that's his focused face. it was funny.

after dinner tom hasn't said anything. it wasn't normal. he was the one who was usually talking. "ok guys, wanna go practice a bit?" bill said while standing up. "sure!" i said while putting my plates away. "i'll wash them sweetie don't worry" simone said while kissing my forehead.

we all walked upstairs. we were in our practice room and i slouched on the couch. "y/n do you wanna sing this time" bill asked. i shook my head. "oh come on y/n you know you have a great voice" tom said jumping into the conversation.

i don't know why but that compliment made me smile. "ok but your singing tomorrow" i said while getting up. bill jumped. "yay! ok what song should we do?"

after practice we all sighed. "shouldn't we have invited gustav and georg?" i asked while looking at tom. "uhh their probably asleep."

i nodded. i looked at the time. "oh i have to go now." tom groaned. "can't you sleep over? it's the weekend" bill said while pouting.

"i don't wanna cause any trouble. what if i snore loudly enough for y'all to hear? where am i gonna sleep?" i asked putting my hands on my hips.

"you'll sleep in my room" tom said while drinking water. "as if, your room is like a pigs den. i'm probably gonna see used condoms on the floor" i rolled my eyes.

tom scoffed looking offended. "hey! i mean everyone loves me" tom rolled his eyes back at me. "alr then you'll sleep in my room" bill said while standing up.

"you sure?" i asked while crossing my arms walking with him. tom walked behind me. "yeah, i'll sleep on the couch then" bill said. "no that's to mean of me-"

tom cut me off. "yk what just sleep in the guest room"

"ok" i said while walking towards the guest room. bill and tom said goodnight and so did i. i got into the bed on my stomach.

'where did i put my phone' i mumbled to myself. i left the room and walked into the hallway. i looked back behind me to see if bill was asleep. i looked back in front of me.

i bumped into something or someone. my hands landed on its chest and i looked up to see a smirking tom. "almost fell for me?" he asked teasing.

"what no! it's dark" i mumbled. "yeah yeah. but what do u need" he asked. i took my hands off his chest. he didn't have his cap and bandana on.

"i couldn't find my phone" i said crossing my arms. "it's in the practice room" he said as he walked towards the room where my phone was in.

we both walked in. it was dark. the only thing that lit up the room was the window where the moon was shining.

we looked around. "here" he said handing me my phone. "thank you. goodnight tommy" i said while getting on my tippy toes and kissing the side of his lip.

i walked out the room leaving him in confusion.

toms pov;

i have y/n her phone back. "thank you. goodnight tommy" she stood on her tippy toes and kissed the side of my lips.

i stood there watching her as she walked out the room. so many emotions were flowing through me. 'why am i like this?' i thought to msyelf.

she kissed the side of my lips. she kissed the side of my lips. she kissed the side of my l-

ok tom enough. i didn't know what i felt. did i like her? did i like the kiss? or so called kiss. it was like a peck.

'ugh tom shut up and go to bed' i heard my brain talking. i sighed and walked out the room. i walk passed the guest room seeing y/n laying down on her stomach.

my eyes widened as i saw her- nevermind. i walked back to my room trying to forget what just happend. 'why is my heart beat going so fast'

ok so this chapter was kinda cringy. but i'll try to make y/n and tom talk more.
don't forget to add this to your library to get notified when i update chapters.
! not proofread !
1344 words