𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟿

i tried opening the door that they locked. i eventually gave up and looked at the bed with no sheets, and one pillow.

i sighed and sat on the mattress. i coughed as dust flew off of it when i sat down. i laid back and looked at the ceiling.

i was still wearing my shorts and a big shirt. i closed my eyes and imagined tom comforting me. stroking my hair as i cried safely in his arms. his warm touch.. his d- okay you know what i'm just gonna go to sleep.

we drove to my house as kiara slept in the backseat. poor girl sobbed at the thought of her best friend getting killed.

"we need to pick up georg and gustav" i said as i did a sharp left turn. my brother hummed as i change the route to georgs house.

(time skip)

gustav, georg, and kiara were in the backseat. gustav being in the middle. "okay, so your telling me, y/n got kidnapped by her stalkers" georg asked.

i nodded as i drove faster to my house. "shit what are we gonna do" bill mumbled. "what?" gustav asked.

"we have an interview tomorrow and y/n isn't gonna be there" bill rubbed his temples. "we can't go" gustav said frowning.

"i know right!" i said proving my point from earlier.

my brother got a call from our manager saying we have a interview tomorrow. but we didn't say anything about y/n. so we don't know what to do since bill panicked and said we'll go. i know what your thinking..

as we arrived at my venue i looked to my neighbors house since something caught my eye.

it was our neighbor sam, she had black skinny jeans on, with a black jacket. i frowned as i walked inside my house.

"i don't know what to do" my voice cracking as i sat down with my head in my hands. i couldnt lose y/n. she's my bestfriend

and my future wife

"we'll think of something brother" bill rubbed my back. i felt a tear forming in my left eye but i rubbed it.

i sat up. i got a phone call and i quickly answered it. "aww, tommy wommy is crying for sweet little y/n?" i heard a deep voice.

my heart stopped. i stood up and looked at all my windows. i removed my hand from my phone and told them to close the blinds. they nodded.

i heard something from my phone and put it back on my ear. "don't worry tommy, your little y/n is okay, wanna hear?" i heard another female voice but choppy.

it sounded as if they used an effect or the mask voice changer that they wore. i heard little sobs through the phone. they were now on speaker.

"come on baby you'll like it" i heard a different voice say. my jaw clenched. "please don't" now i heard y/ns soft voice. "don't touch me" her voice was above a whisper and her voice cracked.

my heart ached as i heard her in this state. the person hung up as i looked at them. kiara started crying. bill held her in his arms as she cried.

i opened my eyes at the sudden sound of the door opening. i sat up and saw all four of them.

"hey princess" zeeke smirked. i looked away in disgust. "you wanna call your bae? or sorry, your bestfriend" lia pouted.

i looked at her dialing a number. zeeke went up to me. he pinned me on the bed as sam and xavier walked out.

lia talked to tom as zeeke touched me. "stop" i mumbled as he tried to take my shirt off. tears built in my eyes as he confused harassing me.

"wanna hear?" i heard lia say and then put the phone near me. "come on baby you'll like it" zeeke said smirking. i cried as i begged him to stop. "please don't" i said crying.

"don't touch me" i said in a whisper as i tried not to cry but my eyes failed me. she hung up as lia walked out the room.

zeeke took off my shirt leaving me in a bra and shorts. he tried to unclip my bra but i managed to push him off me.

i threw a punch at him making him fall off the ground. he looked at me with that stare. he came up to me and pushed me against the wall. i groaned at the pain.

"don't touch me!" i yelled pushing him off. i slapped him and xavier walked in. "what the hell?!" he looked at zeeke who was on the floor.

i saw the door wide open so i made a run for it. i ran past him but his arm wrapped around my waist swinging me to the left. i thought he threw me to the ground but he carried me.

lia ran in the room and shut the door. he threw me on the bed and grabbed handcuffs.

i tried to run away but lia held a gun to me. my heart dropped. my body froze. "move and my finger does the same" she threathend me.

i rolled my eyes. "pull it then" i said. i was so ready to get out of this shit hole. she scoffs. "then it won't be that fun" she pouted.

xavier grabbed me by my arm and grabbed the two of my hands and cuffed me to the railing on the wall.

i groaned. "can i atleast have my shirt on" i said rolling my eyes. xavier looked at lia. she nodded. he uncuffed me and zeeke held me down so i won't run.

once i had my shirt on he cuffed me to the railing once again. they all walked out the room as i tugged the cuffs.

i started to cry again. i groaned as i pulled as hard as i can trying to get uncuffed.

i gave up and looked at the bed that was on the other side of the room. "if they would kidnap they could've atleast cuffed me near the bed" i rolled my eyes and mumbled.

i sighed and sat down on the floor with my hands above my head.

"who was that" my brother asked. i shook my head. "i don't know" i said lowly.

"we need to find her" kiara said standing up. "wait, i know sam. shes a friend of me and y/ns and she's your neighbor! and plus she's a big fan so maybe she could help"

we all looked at each other. i had a feeling she was apart of this. but whatever can help us, i'll take it.

we went outside and i knocked at sam's door. she opened it and looked at all of us with fear in her eyes.

"what?" she asked. "do you know anything about y/ns stalkers?" bill started. she stayed silent. "uhh.. no....????" she said unsure.

"oh, well she used to have stalkers and they took her. sam please help us" kiara said making her way in front of me and bill.

she stayed silent and looked at her phone. "yes" she gave a weird smirk. i tilted my head as she walked out of her house.

༻༺

kind of a cliff hanger??

I LOVE U GUYS

don't forget to vote

this chapter isn't proofread

1241 words