𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟶

"we need a bigger car then" i said. "hey, i can bring kiara and gustav and you can take sam and georg" my brother suggested.

i nodded my head and got into my car. sam sat in the back and georg sat in the front. "sam any idea where to go" i said fixing my hat.

"umm.. sure, 8372 bloxyard street. just a suggestion" she shrugged her shoulders. i squinted my eyes. "why?" i asked. "because that's a very.. sketchy place..?" she said slowly.

i put that address to my gps and texted bill that address.

i knew saying the actual address wouldn't work since they wanted a day with y/n torturing her so i lied and tried to waste their time.

i would tell lia everything about this.

i got thrown around the room as i groan in pain. lia took a knife out of her pocket and held my chin up with it.

she smirked. "i will play with your bullshit. i would love to see you shove a knife down my throat and into my ear"

i rolled my eyes. she took my arm and slit a cut. then another one. i whimpered at the pain.

i took my left foot and kicked her pussy. i took the knife out of her hand and she yelled. "X! Z!" and with that the door opened.

zeeke pulled me off of lia and threw me on the bed. i backed away with the knife still in my hand.

he saw it and grabbed it. xavier and lia left the room with lia limping.

zeeke took off his shirt and held the knife on my chin. "if you weren't so pretty i would've just fucked you with the knife" he smirked.

i glared at him. he took off my shirt and once he lifted that knife off my chin i punched the direct middle of his face.

i got up and got the knife. i threatened to shove the knife through his neck so he would stay still. his body froze.

his face went pale. he opened his mouth to yell but i covered it. i lifted the knife as if i was gonna stab him.

i was on top of him on the floor. i felt disgusted as i felt him get hard under me. i pouted slightly. "aww, so hard for me?" i asked.

he looked at his groin. "you know you shouldn't be harassing woman" i said sliding the knife down his chest.

it felt a white little mark since he was shirtless. i was left in my shorts and a bra. "but harassing a 13 year old girl at the pool, in her bikini?" i asked trying so hard not to stab him.

he flipped us over and he grabbed the knife from my hand.  he tried taking off my shorts but i kneed him in his face.

he groaned as he fell on the floor. i fixed my shorts and grabbed my shirt. i twisted it and whipped his face causing a loud smack to happened.

i whipped again and i lost my balance and fell on the bed. he got up so i quickly crawled to the other side of the bed.

he got on top of me and i screamed. "get off of my you dirty fuck" i said. he covered my mouth with my shirt and tied it around my head.

he pulled my shorts down and i cried.

⚠️ this part is very sensitive to some readers so skip this whole paragraph ⚠️

he pulled my shorts down and i cried. "stop" i yelled. he smirked and pulled my underwear down. he removed his pants. and in order to do that he had his two hands helping him. i sat up and tried crawling away. he grabbed my ankles and got a pair of handcuffs. he cuffed me to the head board and smirked. he lined himself against my entrance and i cried harder. i shook my head and throwing my legs around. his dick was small..
"let me rape you before tom gets to have you!" he yelled at me causing me to flinch. "or else i'll just kill you after i get my pleasure" he smirked. he thrusted into me and i cried at the unexpected touch. he started to move and if i'm telling you, he is WAY worse than tom. toms dick was so much better. but this one was tiny. i cried as  he thrusted deeper. i didn't feel pleasured at all. this is my second time getting raped by him. a few moments later he started to complain on how i wasn't making noise. he untied my shirt around my head and i screamed. "LET GO OF ME!" i cried. he eventually stopped and came on my stomach. i screamed at the weird feeling. "don't touch me" i yelled. "i already did.. twice" he smirked. "i touched you more than tom did sweetie" i glared at him. he put my underwear and shorts again. he wiped off the cum on my stomach and uncuffed me. i yanked my arms to my chest and breathed heavily. he smacked my left cheek as i crawled to the corner of the room ignoring the cold surface under me. i cried as he walked out of the room. i wished tom or bill was here. i wished they comforted me and stroked my hair as i cried. i sobbed until i physically couldnt anymore.

⚠️ end of trigger ⚠️

i woke up to a loud banging sound. i stood up and saw lia, xavier, and zeeke. once me and zeeke made eye contact he smirked at me with his hands in his pockets.

i looked away and clenched my fists. lia started laughing. "really? zeeke and you fucked?" she laughed harder.

"no you dirty whore, he raped me" i yelled. "well in this case.." she walked slowly in front of me. "your the dirty whore now" she laughed.

i punched her face as she fell unconscious on the floor. xavier ran up to me and zeeke picked up lia.

he smacked me as hard as he could. he threw me around the room. "how does it feel to be beat up now huh" he mocked.

he punched me and kicked me around as i groan and whimpered at the pain.

nah cause it's funny how zeeke raped me because he harassed me when i was 13, and when i beat xavier up at the gas station when i was 14, now he's the one beating me up. everybody in this stalker group wants something from me fr.

he stood up and looked at me. bruises all over me, blood coming out of my nose. it was horrendous.

he walked away from me once he threw me against the wall once again. i slid down the wall as i groan.

"can they just kill me by now" i mumbled.

༺༻

i posted 4-5 chapters today and i'm proud of it
(all my friends are ghosting me rn 😊)

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1184 words