𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟸

we went downstairs and i saw selena. "y/n!" she smiled. i jumped down the stairs and hugged her. me and selena talked a bit when she was in italy.

i pulled away and smiled. "i missed you so much" she smiled back. "me too" i rubbed her arm. i looked at georg that was behind her.

he smiled at me; walking towards me he wrapped his arm around my neck and my arms wrapped around his waist.

"missed ya y/n" he swayed us side to side. i chuckled and pulled away. tom hugged georg, and tom nodded at selena. she smiled at him.

we talked a bit while standing near the staircase. "and then me and selena went out to eat, we had a picnic on the beach" georg stated.

i smiled at the image of them enjoying themselves. i looked at selena who was staring at me. but not that type of stare. it was the kind of stare where you admire them.

she smiled at me, showing me her teeth. i smiled at her cuteness. tom beside me wrapped his arm around my waist.

"oh yeah! gustav is on the way" bill said. "should we get ria" i suggested. bills eyes shined as he smiled once i said her name.

"yes" he said without hesitation. "who's ria" selena asked. "kiara" i remarked. "my bestfriend, she's dating bill"

she nodded. the boys started talking and me and selena stayed silent; listening to them. we kept looking at each other like we wanted to talk.

eventually she came next to me and smiled. "tell me about ria" she smiled. i put my lips to the side and smiled.  "she's my bestfriend, we've been friends since we were 3 and our family are really close"

"we used to be in a duo band- oh my god. i have so many things to tell you" i smiled. "wanna talk?" she asked. i nodded eagerly and she turned to georg.

she whispered something in his ear. he nodded and she took my hand. we walked towards the front door and walked outside.

"okay, talk" she said.

"so me and ria used to be in a duo band-" she made a face. "kiara" i remarked. "ohh" she whispered.

"continue" she smiled. i smiled back. she wasn't like the other girls, the ones that talk in a high pitched voice, and she is really kind; who doesn't try to steal your man.

we continued talking, i told her about the gas station incident, the pool incident, when i got kidnapped, the stalkers, a little information about me and rias friendship, and me and rias duo band.

she listened to every word i said. she nodded as she listened to me.

we walked around the neighborhood about 13 times since we talked a lot. it was 8:32 and it started getting dark. "should we get back" i asked.

she looked at me and nodded. she held my hand as we walked towards the house. when a car passed by she squeezed my hand a bit.

i let go of her hand and walked to the other side, so she would be near the grass. (side walk rule. i didn't know how to explain it)

we walked towards our house and opened it. the boys looked at us. i noticed gustav and ria was there.

when ria saw me her eyes smiled and then it trailed to selena. "ria!" i smiled. she ran towards me and hugged me.

i stumbled backwards from the impact. she pulled away. "we're going out to the club" she smiled. my eyes widened and my eye brows raised a bit.

i looked to my right and saw selena fidgeting with her nails. "this is selena. georgs girlfriend" i smiled.

"hi!" ria smiled. "oh! your ria? ive heard a lot from you" she smiled to ria then me.

"oh really?" ria turned her head to me and smirked. i out my lips into a like.

i looked behind ria and saw gustavs back. i gasped; "you guys talk" and with that i left them.

i walked towards gustav and hugged him. he turned around and looked down at me. "y/n!" he smiled widely.

we pulled away and smiled. "we're going out?" i asked. "yeah, to a clubbb" bill said in a sing song tone.

i looked at tom, trying to determine wether what happened last time would happen again.

"okay" i smiled. "alright, we'll we're going to get ready. we're meeting up at 9:30 so it's best if we get going right now" georg stated. he grabbed selena's waist and walked out the door.

"alright bye" we all said. gustav and ria left too. we walked upstairs, i walked into the closet and looked for a dress.

i picked out a red tight dress, that has a design on the sides, a slit on the thigh, and it hugs my curves.

i went to the bathroom and stripped. i took a nice cold shower, did my skincare and now i put on the dress

i did my make-up, and curled my hair a bit. tom took a shower as well, he was in the shower while i got ready in the bathroom.

i heard him groan my name and i smirked at myself. "jerking about me?" i asked. "you know me so well" he said through the shower.

i laughed and unplugged the curling iron. he got out the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. he came up to me and smirked.

"you look so hot right now i would fuck- nevermind" he looked away. i went out the bathroom and looked for shoes to wear.

i picked out some black heels that compliment my skin tone. i put on my jewelry as tom did his own skincare.

i added perfume and tom put on his clothes.  we looked at each other, "you stay by me tonight" i pointed a finger at him. "yes ma'am" he smirked.

i got my purse, i put in my wallet, phone, and keys. i felt toms hand sneak up my ass as we walked in the hallway.

"you smell so good" he mumbled. i pretended i didnt hear him as i walked down the stairs.

bro omg i'm so sorry for the late update, i didn't know i was still busy today so i promise i'll give you guys five new chapters tomorrow to make up for it.

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

a 1090