𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

the car ride was silent. me and tom were in the backseat and bill and simone was in the front of the car.

"let's play some music" tom said fixing his hat. "okay, what song" bill said turning on the radio.

"go to ___"

bill did as he told and it played an electric guitar at first. then some beats, it was a instrumental song. i gotta give it to tom, he has good music taste. even though there's no lyrics.

we all nodded to the beat. "we're here!" simone parked the car. we all got out and i saw a group of boys around my age lurking in the corner.

i shrugged it off and walked with bill and tom. "ready to eat?" tom said to all of us. "yupp" i said smiling.

as we entered the little restaurant some have us stares. i stared them back. well not all, since there were fans.

it was night now and we got a booth. i sat next to tom and bill and simone sat next to each other. "okay so what do you guys want" simone looked through the menu.

there were ribs, steak, salads, meat, sandwiches, desserts, alcohol, etc. me and tom looked at eachother. i pointed to one of the alcohol drinks.

he nodded and smiled. we both chuckled a bit. we love alcho. well most of the time. depends on what it is.

"ima get a beer" simone said. "me too" bill smiled. "me and y/n wants a cocktail" tom said. i love when people talk for me. "oh really?" simone smirked.

i nodded and laughed a bit. "of course. typical tom and y/n" simone laughed. we all laughed. "okay, what food" simone said clearing her throat.

"ima get some steak" i said. "i'll get ribs" bill crossed his legs. "me too" tom agreed. "okay i'll get steak too" simone agreed with me. i smiled.

"okay miss would you like to order" a waiter came up to simone. "yes, i would like a steak, and a beer" she said smiling. he nodded. "and what about you pretty lady" the boy smiled.

i smirked back. "well i'll get a steak as well, with a cocktail" i told him what drinks i want. he nodded. "getting tipsy huh" he giggled a bit. i ignored him.

"i'll get a ribs with a cocktail as well" tom said without looking at the waiter. he nodded. "i'll get a beer, and ribs" bill said. "alrighty! i'll bring your food and drinks right away" and with that he left.

we all talked and laughed. it was fun. i loved the kaulitz family. i wish i could become one of them.

"so, you guys have a concert in a few days right" simone asked us. "yes" "in two days" bill added. "ahh that must be exciting!" simone clapped her hands lightly.

"what songs are you guys performing?"

a/n; for this concert y/n is replacing tom. she's doing a solo of 'Pain of Love'. georg is playing keyboard and her and tom are playing the e guitar.

"we're planning to do screamin, monsoon, and pain of love. might do some other songs we don't know" bill didn't tell her that i was doing a solo.

i was excited but yet nervous. "oh that's great, how much are the tickets?" she asked. "around $70??" he said unsure. and with that the waiter came in with our drinks.

"your food will be out shortly" he handed us our drinks. "thank you" i said touching his arm and smiling. i love to be a flirt.

he smiled and walked away. i rub my hands clean on my pants. his arm was kinda greasy. "im gonna go wash my hands" i said standing up.