𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

y/ns pov;

in the morning i felt something around my waist. i heard breathing from behind me. i was trapped.

but i couldnt move, i was so comfortable. whatever or whoever is strangling me is so warm. i decided the shrug it off and close my eyes again.

nevermind, i cant sleep.

i rubbed my eyes and sat up. a hand was still on my waist. i looked back to see tom sleeping. i widened my eyes and looked at his hand.

oh shit, were we cuddling last night.. wait.. what even happened last night. i thought.

tom started to wake up. he groaned as he stretched his arm a bit. "goodmorning sleepy head" he said in his raspy morning voice.

i smiled a bit. "morning" i said standing up. "where you going" "downstairs" "mm"

i tried ignoring the fact that my face was
red. my heart was pounding

i opened the door and walked in the hallway. "goodmorning y/n" bill said as he go out of the bathroom. "morning bill" i said rubbing my eyes.

"slept good?" he asked. i nodded. once we reached the first floor simone was cooking breakfast. "hi kiddos!" she smiled. i smiled back.

"what happened last night" i asked knowing that i was drunk and i might've did something dumb.

"nothing, you were just being y/n" bill laughed a bit. i smiled. tom entered the kitchen. "morning ma" he said rubbing his eyes.

"goodmorning tommy, im making some omelettes" she said as she opened the fridge. "yay" i said in a low tone. "what's wrong?" bill asked drinking water.

"nothing i'm just tired" i mumbled.

as simone finished making the omelette we all sat down on the table. "thank you" i smiled at her. she nodded and smiled back.

as we ate it was silent. except for the neighbors lawn mower. it was a mix of awkward silence and comfortable silence.

as i finished my food i looked around waiting for them to finish. "you guys have practice or rehearsal or something right? since you guys have a concert tomorrow" simone broke the silence.

"yes, georg can't perform tomorrow. i got notified that he's going to italy for some family business or something. we're updating our concert on friday instead of tomorrow. so we have 5 days to practice and rehearse. our manager said that tom should do bass, and y/n should do the guitar so she could do her solo." bill said.

"georg is not performing?" i asked. "yup" "so that means i have to do bass" tom said. "yes, but it's good since y/n can do her solo on her electric guitar" he smiled.

i got nervous. the words hit me. i'm gonna have to do a solo in front of millions of people. including worldwide on the internet!

as they all finished simone pulled me aside. "let's go get your stuff since we didn't get to get it last night" she said as the boys put up their plates.

i nodded and smiled. she grabbed her keys. "boys were gonna get y/ns stuff from her apartment so we'll be back"

they all nodded and we both walked out the house. we got in the car. "so tell me y/n, do you find any of my boys attractive" simone said without hesistating.

my eyes widened a bit. i chuckled. "no what makes you think that?" i asked trying to act cool. as simone drove we talked.

"i mean the way tom looks at you! and bill is so kind to you. unlike all the girls that tom brings home he hasn't hit on you, there's something about you that's different y/n" she smiled. those words are like stones in my heart.

i nodded. "well i'm his best friend, nothing can go wrong right?" i asked. "mm.. yeah" she said. "let's listen to some music" she smirked.

we sang our hearts out. as we reached our apartment we parked in the parking garage. we went up the elevator greeting people.

once we reached my apartment floor i walked in. i opened the door wider so simone could enter. i'm relieved that i cleaned the apartment before tom picked me up the other day.

"make yourself feel at home while i get my stuff" i smiled. she nodded and sat on the couch. as i walked in my room i got out a backpack. i put some extra clothes, pajamas that could last me a week.

including some underwear and a bra of course.

i packed 1 or 2 pads just in case. i got a separate bag, it's not big but the right size for my necessities.

i put in some of my makeup, skincare stuff, tooth brush and toothpaste. while i'm in the bathroom i took this time to brush my teeth and wash my face.

i changed my clothes and brushed my hair. i wore a black hoodie with some under armor shorts. i added my moisturizer and curled my eyelashes. no makeup today. i still had my jewelry on so it was quick.

i put on my shoes again. "i'm ready" i said smiling. she nodded and walked out my apartment. i locked it and walked with her.

as we arrived at the kaulitz house again i placed my bag in toms room. i went back downstairs. i got white socks on. just more details dw

"gustav is coming over. so is georg so he could say goodbye" bill said as i sat down on the couch. i nodded. "y'all wanna practice for a bit while we wait? including you y/n" tom said looking at me.

i nodded. we went upstairs and i picked up my guitar. i'm surprised i trust the twins to keep my guitar at their house. i played a few chords while looking at bill who was looking through his notes.

i looked down to see my knuckles. they were still bruised but not purple anymore. i looked up to see tom looking at my knuckles as well.

he looked at me as we contained eye contact. "what happened" he mouthed. "nothing" i mouthed back.

he nodded and looked at bill. "y/n you should practice your solo. should we do pain of love then?" bill asked. i nodded and so did tom. "wait-" tom said but bill started singing.

"bill!" he said with his desk voice. my heart skipped a beat. i love demanding men.

"yea?" the black haired twin said. "we have to wait for gustav then. he needs to do the drums." bill did the O mouth thingy. like saying oh but just mouthing it. yk? nvm.

the doorbell rang. "i'll get it" and with that bill ran out the room. we could hear his footsteps running downstairs. i looked at tom who was looking at the door.

i looked at my knuckles again cause they were itchy. i itched them and i could see tom walking up to me from the corner of my eye.

"what happend" he asked holding his guitar. "like i said, nothing" i put on a fake smile.

bill walked in the room. "okay guys, new plan. we're actually gonna go to the studio and practice. because our manager wants us to be there since she has new plans since georg isn't performing."

me and tom looked at eachother. "ok then, do we bring our guitars" i asked. he nodded.  we both placed our guitars in our cases.

"we'll be waiting in the car" bill said as he walked out the room. "let's go" tom said as he carried his case. i nodded and carried mine. we walked downstairs and said bye to simone.

"bye kiddos!" she said smiling. her german accent is so cute.

༺༻

new chapter !! the next chapter will be better i swear.

don't forget to vote for this chapter !

this chapter is not proofread so mistakes won't be changed

1311 words