𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝟿

it's the next week, it's saturday morning. me and my dad are going out today; and georg is coming back here tonight.

i got ready, i had some skinny jeans on, and a checkered patterned pink and blue shirt.

i'm just kidding, skinny jeans are a disgrace.

i had some baggy jeans on, with a white shirt with a print, and some light makeup. my slightly wavy hair down, with some white shoes.

i went downstairs and said goodbye. tom kisses my forehead as i walked out the door. i got in my car and excitement ran through my veins.

i'm going to finally be able to hang out with my dad. i drove to the venue where we're supposed to be meet at.

we're planning to eat brunch, go and shop, watch a movie, and we'll see the rest. i sped through to city, enjoying the air hitting my face as i roll down the window.

goosebumps went all over my body as i made a sharp turn making my tires screech. i arrived at the venue and got out the car. i walked towards the restaurant and saw a familiar back.

i walked up and tapped on their shoulder. he turned around and. i met my dads green eyes. "hi daddy" i smiled. "hey kid" he patted my head. he pulled me into hug; pulling away the waitress came up to us.

"hi! how many?" i mentally punched her face. how many do you think we look like. i thought. "two" my dad said. she nodded, we walked inside and people started looking at us.

"why-" "their scared of me" he cut me off. i made a face. "why?" "because i was racing like a week ago and i crashed into a person and they went to the hospital" he said confidently.

"your racing again?" i asked. we sat down and i thanked the waitress. "yup, i've been ever since me and your mom divorced" he said.

my heart dropped a hit once he mentioned my mom. "well you should tell me when your next race is so i could come" i smiled. he smirked and nodded.

we looked at the menus and tried finding a drink. "i'm gonna get root beer" i said. "ima get a beer" he said as well. the waitress nodded and walked away with her notepad.

me and my dad talked a lot, it was like the good old days.

we laughed a bit whenever my dad said something stupid.

the waitress came back and smiled. she handed us our drinks and they both were in a bottle. (duh)

we ordered our food and she walked away. we continued talking, laughing, and gossiping.

we finished eating and i sat back; i exhaled in exhaustion. he just chuckled at me. "what" i made a face. "i remembered when you always do that. whenever you get really full you put your hand on your stomach and sit back. you still do it" he pointed to my hand that was on my stomach.

i looked down and smiled. "oh yeah" he smiled back at me when i said that. "alright, wanna go shopping now" he asked. i nodded.

he called the waitress over and started paying. "bye have a good night" she smiled. my dad smirked as he stood up.

i could hear him from here; he whispered "you to pretty girl" he handed her a $20 bill.

i rolled my eyes, knowing i did got the flirtyness from my dad. we walked out and we started talking.

we went inside a store and i smiled at the clothing they have. they got my style, baggy clothes, club dresses, etc.

my dad followed me as i looked around. i picked up a shirt saying this;

I DONT NEED SEX
THE
GOVERNMENT
FUCKS ME
EVERY DAY

(i saw a shirt like this when i went out today and i took a picture but wattpad says the pixels are to small and i cant import it😭😭)

i laughed at the saying and so did my dad. "get it" he said. i looked at the tag. $34.99. it reads.

"your paying" i smirked.

we finished shopping and damn we have a lot of bags. we put the bags into my trunk and walked to the cinema.

"what movie should we watch" i asked. "(your choice of movie)" my dad suggested. i looked up at him. "is that a scary movie?" i asked; cringing at the title.

"yes" he remarked. i nodded. we walked inside and people looked at us. a girl came up to me, and the other girl came up to me dad.

"can i have your autograph" they said at the same time; talking to one of us. "sure" me and my dad said at the same time as well.

i sighed the girls shirt on the back and my dad signed the paper that the girl gave him. "your famous now huh" i smirked.

"maybe, my daughter is a celebrity or i'm a famous race car driver" he smirked. i rolled my eyes. we walked up to the lady. "two tickets to __" he said.

we got the tickets and paid. we walked up and saw the movie starts at 5pm. right now it's 4:23pm. "let's get snacks first" he said.

we walked up to the food section and i ordered pretzels with cheese. my dad got popcorn and skittles.

as we waited for our popcorn and pretzels we sat down at the little tables. we continued talking and enjoying our time together.

a moment passed at the lady called us. "732!" she yelled. we walked up and got our food. we walked towards the theatre number and walked inside.

we went up the stairs and tried finding out seat. "sorry" i mumbled as i almost fell over someone as i walked passed them.

i hate how narrow the seats are.

we finally found them and we sat down. i sighed and rubbed my eyes. "was?" he asked. "Ich bin mude" i mumbled.

"why are you speaking in german?" he whispered. "why are you whispering" "am i whispering?" "lil bit" i remarked. "oh" he said in a regular tone.

we waited for the movie to start. i was tempted to eat the pretzels right now; but i waited until the movie starts.

the lights began to dim and the advertisement end. the movie starts and i got goosebumps once i heard the theme song.

there was a lot of jump scares and i loved and hated that. i started flinching at the sudden light movements.

my dad kept laughing whenever i drop the popcorn whenever i get jump scared.

༻♡༺

sorry for the late update, i was busy since i was on vacation.

any opinions on the dad?

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1142 words