𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽

flashback from last night

i picked up the phone. "baby i don't know how to say this right now. but me and your father are getting a divorce. we haven't been bonding correctly lately and we figured it would be better to separated. baby please forgive us, we didn't know how to tell you. your siblings knew, but we didn't know how to tell YOU. i love you baby" my mother explained. my heart dropped to my stomach.

"i love you darling" i heard my fathers voice. my body was shaking. "what" my voice cracked as i felt a lump in my throat.

"tomorrow could you come over?" she asked. "my concert is tomorrow" i broke down. "wait.. what!?" she screamed. tears were running down my cheeks.

"i'm so sorry, i didn't know, i forgot. please don't think about what we said during your concert, i love you so much" my mother cried as she spoke.

i was speechless. this was the worst way your parents could announce that their getting a divorce.

i hung up. i slammed my phone into my pocket and got another cigar. tears dropped down my face. i looked up and saw a star shining brighter than earlier.

i knew it was my grandma, i broke down even more. i heard a bird sound. a white dove flying in the sky.

i put my hands to my head. i felt dizzy. i inhaled another time. smoke came out.

as time passed i finished half the box. i flicked the ash off and threw it on the ground. i smushed it with a tear hitting the porch floor.

i grabbed the box and walked inside. wiping the tears on my face. my face was numb.

"ma'am are you okay?" a man came up to me. i looked up at him. i walked passed him and hit the elevator. i wiped my cheek. i hoped my eyes weren't red.

as i went to the eight floor my heart was pounding. i walked through the hallway slowly. i wasn't crying anymore. i was mad.

i wanted to smoke more but i didn't wanna get cancer. i opened the door. "hey y/n!" gustav jumped. i smiled. trying to feel better.

"how was the smoke?" tom asked. "it was ok, a girl thought i was her mother, my parents told me they were getting a divorce, i finished half the pack, i-" "come again?" bill asked.

end of flashback since you already know

i felt my eyes sting. as bill placed the egg in front of us i was zoning out. fiddling with my rings.

"y/n wheres your rice?" bill asked. i pointed to the rice cooker that was in the corner of the counter.

he got an even amount of rice for all of us. as they all talked i ate bit by bit.

every time i swallowed i had this guilt feeling that i'm not gonna be able to eat with my parents together.

as we all finished breakfast i washed the dishes. as they continued talking i felt a hand rub my back.

i hummed. "you okay?" i heard toms voice from above me. i knew he was towering over me.

i nodded. "no your not" he rubbed my back again. "what happened?" he asked again. "nothing" i said lowly. "princess talk to me" i looked at him.