𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹

toms pov;

i woke up in the van feeling a hand on my chest. i looked down and saw y/n sleeping on me peacefully.

i smiled at her. i stroked her hair lightly. i unclipped her hair gently and placed it next to me.

i brushed my hand through her hair. everyone was asleep so i was safe. i looked down at her smiling lightly.

i smiled at her cuteness. i brushed a strand out of her face and knelt my head down a bit. i kissed her forehead lightly so she wouldn't wake up.

i smiled again. i stroked her hair once more and then stopped. i placed my hand on her head as i leaned my head back and tried sleeping again.

y/ns pov;

i felt my hair being unclipped. but gently. i woke up but kept my eyes closed. i dont know who im laying on but i like it.

i felt them stroking my hair as i felt myself falling asleep again. i felt their chest move up. then i felt a cold presence tap my forehead as a lip kissed my forehead.

my heart stopped. it was beating fast now. i knew who it was. and i was sure of it

a few moments passed and i knew he was sleeping. i lifted my head a bit and looking at him. he was sleeping peacefully as i laid on him.

my heart was beating so fast i was nervous they might hear it.

i carefully moved up a bit so i could reach his face. their arm fell to my the back of my waist.

i tilted my head examining his face. i knew he was asleep but i wanted to kiss him so bad. his piercing shining on his lip, practically calling my name.

i couldn't do it. what if he was pretending to be asleep right now. or what if he's asleep?
i couldn't wait anymore, i leaned my face towards his. our faces inches apart.

my breath on his lips. i looked at his lips. i kissed the side of his lips lightly. hoping not to wake up. i quickly sat up and fixed my hair and posture.

i cleared my throat. his arm fell on the surface of the couch. his finger slightly touching my butt...

i saw from the corner of my eye kiara waking up. she rubbed her eyes and yawned. she looked at me and smiled. i smiled back.

she patted a spot next to her and i walked up to her. i sat next to her and she smirked. "wanna see something?" she whispered.

i tilted my head as she pulled out her phone. she showed me a pic of me and tom cuddling. my heart skipped so many beats. heat rising up my face.

"how'd that even happened?" i whispered yelled. acting like i didn't just kissed the sides of his lips.

"i don't know, i was busy talking to bill" she smiled. i nodded my head. "me and bill have so much in common! he sings, and so do i!" she smiled widely. i smiled back.

"is it just me or do i miss our duo" i asked lowly. she sighed. "yeah" she put her lips to the side.

me and kiara used to be a duo band. she sings and i play the guitar for her. when we were 13-14 we played together (sang, played? i don't know). the band knew about me though. our parents were friends. we practically grew up together. they knew about kiara but they didn't talk to her that much. mostly because i got more popular than her when we were in our duo band. but she didn't mind at all, she didn't want fame. but then our manager had this idea. she would be a singer and i should join a band. we both agreed and promised not to lose each other. i know what your thinking, it's dumb. but not really. kiara didn't want fame so i left our duo band and joined an actual band so not a lot of people would know her. i was the popular one. the "hot chick guitarist" is what the newspaper called me. both me and kiara are successful. now we are 18, and growing up together.

"what if you join our band" i asked smiling. her eyes widened

༺༻

leaving y'all on a cliff hanger!

this chapter was really short..

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

754 words