𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟼

we went downstairs with my legs shaking. "it'll go away" tom smiled and kisses my neck. "you didn't have to be so aggressive" i rolled my eyes.

"yeah? you weren't complaining earlier when i was doing it" he smirked. we walked towards the kitchen. "hey guys!" bill smiled. i smiled.

as i sat down my legs were shaking kinda obvious; so i scooted closer to the table. "mama we're going to the airport to say goodbye to georg" tom said to simone.

"alright!" she smiled. it was 8:24 and we are getting ready to leave. we got in the car. bill sat in the back so he could sleep.

we drove to the airport. i was wearing some shorts and toms hoodie. i smiled as i smelt it.

bill fell asleep in the car; laying down fully on the backseat. i chuckled at him.

it was a silent drive to the airport. it was about 30 minutes away so i looked out the window. toms hand was on my thigh, way higher than usual.

"soar?" he whispered. i shook my head while looking out the window. i was to focus on his hand near my lower area.

(time skip)

we were now waiting at the airport for georg. gustav was there as well. i talked to him since i haven't spent quality time with him in a long time.

we spotted georg and selena near the gate. "yo georg!" tom yelled. he looked towards us and he smiled. he grabbed selena's hand and walked towards us.

"hey guys" he smiled. he gave me a hug wrapping his hands around my waist. i pulled away and smiled. he hugged tom, then bill, then gustav.

selena gave me a comforting hug. "hi y/n" she smiled. i smiled back, she's a nice girl.
we all sat down and started talking, waiting for his gate to be called.

"do you know when your coming back?" gustav asked. "around in six months" "six months?!" we all said at the same time.

"that's crazy" bill said. georg laughed. selena kept looking at me. but not in that way. every time i catch her staring i smile at her. she smiles back.

"so what are y'all gonna be doing in italy" i said. they both looked at each other. we all started laughing. "she's gonna have a baby when she comes back i bet" tom laughed.

we all started laughing. i just knew people around us thought we were crazy.

"boarding gate B" a lady on the speaker said. georg looked at selena. "i guess that means we gotta go" he said. i tilted my head and did a downward smile 

"bye georg" i said hugging him tightly. he swayyed us both. selena hugged everyone as we remained hugging. he pulled away and smiled. "take care of them" he said with his hands on my shoulder.

he kissed my forehead and patted my head. he said goodbye to everyone. we all watched he two of them going to their gate. i waved at selena.

we were now going back to our cars. "wait im gonna go talk to gustav really quick" bill said. we both nodded. once bill turned around tom dragged us both to the other side of the car. he pinned me against the car and smashed his lips against mine; putting his hand around my throat.

he stepped closer closing the gap between us. he bit my lower lips causing me to whimper. he harshly slipped his tongue in my mouth.

we heard footsteps coming near us so i tried pushing him off. but he wouldn't get off. "tom" i managed to say in between the kiss.

he pulled away. bill came around the car. "please tell me y'all weren't making out" he tilted his head. "no" i dragged the 'O' hinting him i was lying.

"ok well come on, i'm tired" he said getting in the back seat. i walked around the car as we both got in the front seat.

we now arrived home and i could hear simone snoring. i giggled a bit causing them to giggle with me. "night billy" i hugged him. he hugged me back.

we went into toms room and he locked the door. he grabbed my harshly and pulled me close. i looked up at him wondering why he's acting like this.

"seriously?" he said. "what" i said. "the way you and georg kept hugging each other so tightly for so long? georg didn't even hug ME" he frowned.

i swallowed, seeing him in this state is hot, but kinda scary. i tilted my head. "do you know who you belong to" he said; our faces inches apart. i felt his hot breath on my lips.

"Who" I said testing the waters. He threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He looked down. "Me" he said with his eye brows slightly raised.

He smashed his lips against mine, our tongues dancing with each other; exploring each others mouths. I pulled his dreads/braids (whatever you think of him) causing him to whimper.

I woke up seeing myself in toms boxers and a big shirt. I looked to my left and saw tom shirtless, with his boxers on.

I groan mentally remembering what happened last night. I was so soar i couldn't even sit up straight.

I felt Toms hand rub my back. "Morning ma" his deep morning raspy voice was echoing in my ears. "Morning" I said with my voice raspy as well.

"I'm hungry" I whined as I laid back down next to him. He rubbed his eyes and checked the time. "Fine" he said standing up.

I stood up too but fell on the ground. "Y/n" he laughed. "This is your fault" I frowned. We walked downstairs, well he walked. I limped.

"Goodmorning kiddos!" Simone smiled. "Goodmorning" I smiled back. "Tom wake up your brother" she instructed. "Whattt.. why me" he whined. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"It's your sibling!" "It's your son!" It went silent. "Tom-" "yes ma'am" he walked upstairs quickly. Me and Simone looked at each other and laughed.

"Softie" I giggled. "Yep, he sure is" Simone shook her head.

༺♡༻

Y'all got robbed 🤪 (I skipped the smut)

I'm so sorry for the late update :(

I have a story plan for the sequel I will be making.

Don't forget to vote

This chapter is not proofread

1074 words