𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟶

we all finished going out. "alright. where to next" tom asked as he started the car. i whined. "can we go home already"

bill and ria laughed at me. "yes of course" tom giggled. i closed my eyes. he put his hand on my thigh. slowly he put his hand higher.

i opened my eyes and bit my lip. he's turning me on and he knows it. "stop teasing" i whispered. he smirked and put his hand higher.

i shut my eyes closed as he talked with his brother and ria. we arrived home and bill and ria went to bills room.

once tom closed the door i grabbed the collar of shirt and smashed my lips against his. he laughed into the kiss and kissed back just as the same force.

⚠️ smut so skip until u see the warning emoji again ⚠️

i deepened the kiss and he pinned me against the wall. he put his knee in between my thighs. he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.

he threw my on the bed and took off his shirt. i looked at him breathless. he started kissing my neck. sucking on it gently then licking it causing me to have a chill run down my spine.

i whimpered as he continued giving me hickeys. he looked at me for consent and i nodded.

he took off my shirt and whimpered at the sight. he slowly took off my jeans making eye contact with me making sure i'm okay with everything.

soon we had no more clothes on. we continued making out while the sexual tension was in the room.

"are you okay with this?" he asked sucking on my neck. "please" i whimpered. "please what darling" he whispered.

"ruin me"

he aligned himself in front of my entrance. he thrusted into me causing me to moan loudly. i covered my mouth knowing bill and ria could hear.

he continued sucking on my breast as he thrusted. i whimpered as i shut my eyes closed. "who do you belong to?" thrust.

i panted breathless. "hm?" he stopped moving and i groan at the lost of pleasure.  "you" i whispered. he started thrusting faster as i moan softly.

he groans and looks at me. "turn around with your ass up" he demanded. my legs shook as i turned around on all fours.

he separates my cheeks and thrusted all of it one big thrust. i let out a loud moan not caring that they could hear me.

i look to my left and saw his pillow. i put it in underneath my face just in case. i grip the sheets as his thrusts gets sloppier.

i whimpered. he grabs my waist and pushes me deeper on his dick. i gasped at the unexpected wave of pleasure running through me.

my pussy throbs as he thrusts harder. i moan and he grunts. i feel him twitch inside of me. i clench around his member and he groans.

"tom" i moan. he thrusts again and i yelp. "tom" i yell. he continued thrusting harder and faster. i pant breathless

"yeah? keep yelling my name princess" i could hear his raspy voice from behind. i became a whimpering mess. he felt so big inside of me.

"i need to cum" i managed to say in between my breaths. he rubbed my clit and whispered in my ear. "cum on my dick"
his voice sent chills through my spine. 

i released and he groans as i unclench around his member. i remained like this for a few seconds. i finally laid on my back seeing him still hard.

i smirked up at him. "want me help you with that" he looks down at his member and groans.

i got on my knees and started kitty licking the tip. "y/n" he groans. i took him while in my mouth and he gasps. i started bobbing my head and he continued to whimper.

i took him deeper and he moans softly. his tip hit the back of my throat as i bobbed. i gagged on his dick and he stroked my hair.

i looked up at him with watery eyes. "your doing such a good job" he smirked. "you look so fucking" he groans. "fucking gorgeous with my cock in your mouth" he grunts.

his throat hit my throat again and i swallowed. he whimpers and put his hand on my head keeping it there. he bobbed my head up and down.

i swallowed again and he moans loudly. "fuck" he whispered. i looked up and saw how much pleasure he was in. his head up with his mouth open.

i feel him twitch in my mouth once again and i fastend my pace. not long until i felt a hot liquid go down my throat.

i removed my mouth from his dick slowly and tried swallowing it all but it was to much. some of it deeper out of my mouth as i tried to swallow all of it.

he grabbed my neck making me stand up. he looked down at me as i tried swallowing it all. he looked down at my lips and noticed his cum on my chin.

he started licking and sucking my chin trying to help me. i couldn't help but throb as he did this.

"open" he demanded. i opened my mouth and showed him all his cum. "swallow it all" he said. i looked down at his chest trying to focus since it was my height level.

once i swallowed it all i looked up at him. "such a good girl" he smiled. he kisses my lips and placed me on the bed. he covered us both with blankets.

"i love you" he whispered. "i love you tom" i whispered back. i laid on his chest and we both drifted off to sleep.

⚠️ end of smut ⚠️

i woke up to a big ray of sunshine shining on me. i groan and squinted my eyes as i sat up.

"fuck" i mumbled as i saw both of us naked. i looked down at myself and felt myself soar. why is he so rough. i thought. "goodmorning ma" his deep raspy morning voice said.

i smiled at him. "did we-" "yes" he cut me off.

we then heard a loud knocking on the front door. i looked and tom but he was already looking at me.

we both stood up and i fell on the floor. i groan in pain. tom started laughing at me. "was i to rough ma?" he asked kneeling down to me. "uh yeah" i rolled my eyes. i then realized that my throat was so bad. not hurt but i definitely know i did a blow job on him.

he just laughed helping me up. i got into one of his boxers and his shirt. we both walked out his room and walked downstairs. 

bill and ria were already downstairs in the living room. "seriously" i crossed my arms. "the door is right there why couldn't you get it" tom said to his brother.

"well you guys are closer!" he argued. tom rolled his eyes and i walked towards the door. i opened it and saw police's outside.

༺༻

cliff hanger! (don't come after me..)

i'm so sorry for the late update i wasnt feeling myself yesterday

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread (i'm ashamed of my smut..)

1241 words