𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟽

i walked out of the cell room with blood splattered on my face, arms, and shirt. i cleared my throat and gave the policeman with the bloody bat.

"holy shit" georg whispered. i walked with the rest of them acting like nothing happened.

"y/n.." bill started. i looked at while wiping my hands with my shirt. "what'd you do?" he asked. i shook my head as we all walked out the police station.

we were in the car and we eventually stopped at kiaras house. my heart stopped. they actually brought me to her.

i ran out the door and ran into her house. she always leaves her door unlock so it's fine.

i looked around for kiara and saw her on the couch crying. she looked at me with fear in her eyes. "y/n.." she whispered.

i panted since i wasnt used to running. she walked up to me and checked me. she hugged me tightly and i hugged her back. "y/n" she cried.

i heard footsteps behind me. i think it's the boys. she continued crying as i stroked her hair. just like how tom does it.

he pulled away. "did you guys save her?" she asked bill. he shook his head. i leaned against the wall.

"you see she actually saved us both" he giggled. she looked at me, i quickly looked away. "we found the venue where she was getting held at and we tried saving her but they knocked us all unconscious and tied us to chairs; then they beat up y/n in front of us. you see there were these two guys.." bill told her the whole entire story.

i zoned out as everything got muffled. my heart started pounding as i thought about what happened.

i could've died but tom saved me. he even donated two pints of blood to me. "y/n!" someone yelled my name causing me to flinch.

"sorry" bill said. i looked at him. "are you okay?" they all looked at me. i nodded quickly and looked away.

they all talked on the couch while i sat on the floor.

it was my choice, i wasn't comfortable on the couch right now. i sat with my knees up to my chest zoning out.

y/n kept zoning out and i wonder why. what's she thinking about??

i rubbed her head and she looked at me with worried eyes. her eyes eventually filled with lust as she made eye contact with me.

"you ok?" i whispered. she nodded and looked away. "let's go outside" i said standing up. she got up.

"we'll be back" i said to my brother. i saw her limping slightly. i rubbed her back as she looked at me. "what's wrong?" i asked.

"nothing" she mumbled. "y/n" i started. she looked away and fiddled with her ring. "are you sure?" i asked again. she nodded her head.

he pulled her closer and pinned her against the brick wall. "y/n" i said holding her chin up so she could look at me.

she looked at me then at my lips. i smirked at her. i pulled my face closer. she looked down on my lips and smashed hers against mine.

i chuckled into the kiss and kissed back just as much force. she pulled away and looked at me.

i smiled and kissed her again. my cold piercing on her lips. i pulled away and she finally smiled. god i miss that smile. i thought.

"okay, now what's wrong" i asked. she formed her lips into a line. "a lot" she laughed a bit.

"tell me" i said leaning against the wall next to her.

"you said you love me" she said softly. i laugh at her cuteness. there was a tint of pink on her cheeks. "because i do" i said looking at her.

she smiled to herself. "you didn't have to give me blood" she mumbled. "well i did, and now your alive"

"you okay?" i asked. she nodded and smiled. i smiled at patted her head. "let's go" i said holding her hand.

once we walked back into the house we let go. y/n sat next to bill and i sat next to kiara. "should we do something? like a little celebration now that y/ns back" gustav clapped his hands.

i had this one idea in mind. i want to dye my hair. i kinda wanna get rid of my highlights and dye my hair one color.

i formed my lips into a line. "can we all talk first, i have a few questions" bill said and then looked at me.

"what do we tell everyone now that your back" he asked. i looked everywhere. "umm" i strained.

"do you wanna tell everyone?" tom asked. i shook my head. "let's just i was sick..?" i said slowly.

they all nodded. "i cant go back to my apartment" i mumbled. bill looked at me. "what?" he asked. "i cant go back to my apartment" i remarked.

"oh yeah.." he strained. "move in with us" tom sat back. "what?" i said. he laughed and looked at bill.

"yeah! move in with us" bill said. i tilted my head. "you can have the guest room" he said. "or share a room with me" he mouthed as everyone looked away.

my face got a tint of red as i looked away. there was so much tension between me and tom.

"yeah! and so we don't have to pick and drop you off all the time" bill smiled. i nodded my head. "i guess so" i agreed.

"yay!" bill clapped his hands. i smiled at his action. "umm.. i have something to confess" georg started.

we all looked at him. "what?" gustav asked. "umm.. i'm moving to italy" he stated.

everyone went silent. i tilted my head as i looked at him. "what" i said lowly. "i have to leave the band" he declared.

everyone's attention was to georg. my heart stopped. georg was like my big brother.

now that i realized, i can't stay in the band either..

༻༺

short chapter so sorry

i have so many ideas but i cant tell which one is the correct ones

y'all happy that you've found an active writer? 😍

don't forget to vote

this chapter isn't proofread

1055 words