𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟻

a/n; __ is called sam

y/ns pov;

as sam laid on my couch i washed my hands. blood dripped down from my knuckles to the sink. i sighed.

they were bruised. they still bled but that didn't concern me right now. i was conceded for sam. i got a towel from the little closet and got a bowl of warm water.

i got a first aid kid and walked to her. "sorry for the mess, i didn't have time to clean my apartment" i kicked a piece of jacket under the couch.

"it's ok, mines way dirtier than yours. it's not even messy" she smiled at me. i smiled back. i sat next to her.

"where are the bruises" i asked examining her body. "umm.. my face, arms, and my stomach" she showed me her body parts. i nodded and damped the water.

"wait is that cold" she put my hand away a bit. "no don't worry it's warm" i gently placed the towel on her stomach. "no bruises, but maybe hurt"

she nodded. i laid it on there and opened the first aid kid. "this is gonna hurt but it'll be worth it" i said with a sly smile. she nodded and showed me her bruises on her arm.

after i treated her bruises i removed the towel. "still hurt?" i asked. she shook her head. "it went away like magic" i chuckled a bit.

"ok we'll just rest a bit. i'll bring a clean blanket and pillow" i walked to my room. i checked the closet for some blankets and pillow covers.

i got the pillow covers and got a pillow from my bed. i replaced the covers and got the blanket. "here bb" i said smiling. "thank you so much. even for today" she smiled back weakly.

i smiled back at her. "here's the remote, make yourself feel at home. pads and tampons on the top shelf, some towels on the bottom shelf, there's water in the fridge, i'll give you an extra charger, and there's extra necessities in the bathroom" i said in one breath.

she nodded and turned on the tv. i went into my room and to the bathroom. i took a shower. my body tensed when it hit my bruised knuckles. they were slightly purple but red.

i took a hot shower, brushed my teeth, and did my skincare. i changed into some checkered pajamas, and a white top.

i peeked to see sam sleeping. i chuckled a bit. i walked to the living room shutting off the tv and turning off the lights.

i walked back to my room and saw messages from bill.

y/n are u awake
please tell me you are
i'm so bored right now
me and tom have been awake since 11

that's when it hit me. it was 2am already. i groaned silently.

1:58am

yes bill i'm awake

oh sorry did i wake u up?

no don't worry i've been
up

ahh okay, well can we
come over? we could make
scones or something.

i  have a friend over right
now. she's hurt so i took
care of her.

ahh ok well we can meet
up tomorrow right?

ofc we have practice

alright alright, goodnight y/n/n

goodnight billy boy