𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟿

⚠️smut⚠️

i looked to my right and saw ria and bill sleeping. i rubbed toms back and he immediately looked up. i gave him the look and he smirked.

he pulled me up and we walked upstairs to the bedroom. he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. he leaned close to my face, his hot breath on my lips.

"i've been waiting for this for hours" and with that he smashed his lips against mine. i kissed back with just as much force.

he put his around my throat as he lifted up my shirt. he pulled away to see my body. he whimpered as i saw the belly piercing.

he started sucking on my neck, nibbling on it, then licked the same spot causing me to whimper.

he smirked against my neck and started kissing his way down. he kissed my breasts and trailed all the way down to my stomach.

he unclipped my bra and his eyes were full of lust and hunger. he started sucking on my left nipple. i moan as i felt his hot tongue against it.

he knew i was very sensitive on the breasts and he took advantage of that. he continued sucking on my breasts and flicking the other one with his hand.

he kissed all the way down and unzipped my pants. he pulled them down and i groan. he looked up and stopped everything. "what? what's wrong?" he asked with worried in his voice.

"tom your still dressed" i whined. his worried face turned into a smirking one. he took off his shirt and my eyes traveled down his chest to his stomach.

i breathed in and out as my pussy throbs. he started unbuckling his pants fast. he put the belt in his hand and looped it.

he started tracing my curvy waist, and onto my hips. he licked his lips and threw the belt to the floor. he pulled down his pants.

he bent down next to the bed and started taking off my underwear. it was dripping and i knew he saw that. he smirked and panted.

he looked at me for permission and i nodded. i immediately felt his tongue swerve around my clit. he inserted his tongue in and i whimpered as i bit my lip.

he put his tongue in and out as i panted. he could make millions with this skill. he groaned as i clench around his tongue. he looked up and made eye contact with me.

i laid my head back and moaned. he quickly pulled his and started taking off his boxers. he aligned himself against my entrance and breathed in.

we both gasped at the feeling of him going inside of me. i'm used to his dick but i keep forgetting of how big it was. including when you feel it inside.

he stayed still letting us both catch our breath. i started to get impatient with his actions. i grabbed his hips and shoved him inside of me.

i moan at the feeling of his dick throbbing inside of me. he pinned my heads above me head. "bad girl" he whispered as he thrusted into me.

he grunted in my ear as he thrusted. i bit my lip trying not to make noise. he looked at me with those eyes.

he thrusted harder and i let out a sharp moan. he smirked, "that's better" he continued hitting that spongy part inside my pussy as i whimpered every time he hits that spot.

i was a whimpering and moaning mess as he thrusted harder and faster. "oh please" i whimpered. "please what ma" he whispered.

my eyes rolled to the back of my head as i tried to speak. pleasure was taking over my body as he continued thrusting.