𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

tom scooted closer to me. my stomach was doing jumping jacks. i looked at him and his eyes were piercing into mine.

his brown hazel eyes are so beautiful. i looked at his lips. i wasn't thinking.

i quickly looked back into his eyes that are staring at my lips. at that moment i wanted to smash my lips against his.

daddy? jk ok back to the story.

he looked back at my eyes and quickly sat back into the sofa. i was still sitting back when that tension was on.

i shook even worse. what just happened.

i rub my hands on my thighs to calm myself down. tom grabbed my hands and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb.

my hands shook harder. he was holding my hand! well he held it in the car but that was just because i was shaking. well i am shaking right now but- okay nevermind.

he brought my hand onto his lip playing with my fingers. he's a drug. i'm like addicted to his physical touch.

his touch makes me calm down. but at the very beginning i get caught off guard so i panic.

i smiled at myself. it was kind of dark so i hoped he didn't notice. "smiling because of me?" he teased.

i frowned and looked at him. "no" i playfully smiled.

toms pov;

when i was playing with y/ns fingers i saw her smile in the corner of my eyes. i decided to tease her.

"smiling because of me?" i smiled at her. she looked at me. almost looking serious. i swallowed at the hint of embarrassment i just had.

"no" she smiled at me showing me her dimples. my heart fluttered. why does she have to be so pretty. her eyes were sparkling even though it was dark.

it was around 6 or 7 so it was already dark outside. i looked at her lips. they look so smooth and soft. and her smile is so pretty.

i started leaning towards her face. we were inches away from each other until bill started skipping to the living room.

i quickly sat back playing with her fingers like nothing happened. bill stopped in his tracks when he saw me sitting next to y/n when i was on the other side of the sofa earlier.

he didn't care so he sat next to me like nothing happend. i look away from bill and continued playing with y/ns fingers.

her hands were so soft. i just wanna hold them all day. i saw her close her eyes slightly smiling.

i intertwined our fingers together as georg and gustav came into the living room. oh my gosh. her hands were so warm and soft.

i melted into her touch and looked at y/n who has slightly pink cheeks with closed eyes.

i rubbed her hand with my thumb as i looked at georg. he smirked at me. he raised his eyebrows up and down as he gave me a bowl of popcorn for me and y/n to share, well plus bill, and gustav and georg were sharing.

she opened her eyes as i tapped her hand. she looked at me with eyes full of lust. gustav turned on the light so now i could see her pretty face.

i tilted the bowl so she could have access to the popcorn. she took her other hand and grabbed a popcorn and ate it.

tom why are you admiring her eating popcorn..

i looked away and played the bowl on my lap so y/n and bill could just take one. i forgot i was holding y/ns hand so i tightened my grip a bit.

i rubbed her knuckles with my thumb again. she squirms in the sofa. she must really love my touch.

i focused on the movie. y/n broke the interaction with our hands to get a popcorn and plop it into her mouth.

she grabbed one by one and ate them. when she finished she placed her hands in her lap. i frowned and grabbed her hand again.

i intertwined our fingers as i frowned. i looked at y/n who was already staring at me with those beautiful eyes. i smiled at her and she smiled back.

"gustav can you turn off the lights" y/n whined. i chuckled. gustav groaned and got up. "there happy" bill laughed at gustav who was stomping.

y/n smiled and continued eating popcorn with her other hand. everyone was focusing on the movie but i couldnt. all i could focus on is y/n and her hand.

y/n tightened her grip on my hand and leaned against my ear.

"i'll be right back" she whispered. she tried to get up but i pulled her back. "where?" i whispered. "bathroom silly" she smiled at me as she let go of my hand.

i pouted. tom kaulitz trumper. why are you acting like this.

i slapped my forehead lightly. i rolled my eyes. i missed her touch already. i wanted her to come back.

y/ns pov;

me and tom were holding hands. he kept rubbing my hand with his thumb. i felt like i was gonna explode. i wanted to breath.

i decided to go to the bathroom so i could panic in peace. "ima go to the bathroom" i whispered back at him. i let go of his hand and immediately i missed his touch.

i wanted to drag him to the bathroom with me. actually.. nevermind.

i walked to the bathroom and started jumping as soon as i locked the door. i smiled at myself. i held my hand to my mouth and kisses it.

i calmed myself down eventually. i looked in the mirror to see my face red. i smiled at myself again.

once i've cooled down i washed my hands just in case they won't smell like popcorn grease.

i walked out the bathroom slowly walking towards the rest of them. my heart was beating fast again.

i sat next to tom as my heart was skipping beats. this boy is gonna be the death of me.

i sat next to him and immediately he intertwined out hands together again. i chuckled silently. i grabbed his hand and placed our intertwined hands on my lap like he did.

i focused on the movie as i played with his fingers. i felt him shaking a bit. that's what made me confused. did he not like it? does he want me to let go? are my hands rough? are my hands stinky? are they stinky?

i immediately stopped playing with them. i started zoning out and biting my lip as thoughts flew through my head.

we weren't holding hands anymore so his hand was just on my lap. i bit my inner lip as i turned my gaze towards the movie.

tom looked at me. but i didn't look back at him. i was nervous now. god y/n your such an idiot.

this chapter was short but i promise to make it longer soon!

any opinions on y/ns shyness?

this chapter is not proofread so mistakes will be fixed later.

don't forget to vote this chapter!