𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

as we arrived at the studio. we walked out the van and paparazzi saw us. we quickly ran to the studio.

"oh hallo tokio hotel!" a german lady came to us. "hallo" i said back. "OK, so.. georg ist kein-" bill cut her off. "you can speak in english" he smiled. she nodded.

"well georg is not performing since he's going to italy, so tom your replacing him as bass" she said with her cute german accent. we all nodded. "y/n" she said looking at me right in the eye.

i turn my head and stared back. "you need to practice all day everyday since you have a solo to do" she said holding my arm. i nodded ignoring the knots in my stomach.

"yes ma'am" i said lowly as she walked to gustav. "you'll still have your part. okay kids let's practice"

as we practiced the songs we were going to perform we played well. i played the chords correctly. tom was doing well in bass. i'm surprised hes not upset that he can't use his electric guitar. well i mean he's still using it but for bass.

"good, very good. okay, next song?" she asked. "yes- well i'm good" bill said with his accent.

she nodded. "everyone okay with this song too?" she remarked. we all nodded. i ignored the stinging pain in my fingers. it would be better if tom played with me so we would split the parts. one part for me then the other for him.

but now, i am playing the electric guitar on my own.

"okay let's practice screamin" she smiled. my stomach tied knots. for screamin the chords are a lot harder for me.

gustav started off then me. bill started singing. i played the chords harder so it could play louder. my fingers started to burn.

i've never seen anything else, quite like you

you look at me vacantly empty, just stare right through.

i played it smoothly trying not to mess anything up. my leg was moving to the rhythm.

i'm screamin on the top of the world

can you hear me

i am screamin from the top of the world

can you hear me

don't you know that i am screamin from the top of the world

don't you feel me

i'll scream till i'm bleeding
and i will crash to the ceiling
no you don't know what
i'm feeling and that i'm dying
trying trying

i've analyzed everything that you do

my fingers automatically played the chords. it was like i'm being controlled. i felt great. i remember the notes and played it correctly. my leg went up and down to the rhythm.

after the song my fingers were so close to bleeding. i played a bit to hard. but i need to suck it up since i have a solo as well.

"super!" the lady said in german.

after practice i almost fell to the floor but i managed to sit on the couch. i was panting.

oh yeah i forgot to mention but she changed her clothes. she changed into baggy jeans and a crop top.

this is the pants

this is the pants

this is the shirt

this is the shirt.

as i drank water i looked at tom. he was panting a bit. his sweat was dripping from his bandana, and his adams apple bopped as he drank water.

"practice will resume tomorrow. y/n make sure to practice your solo" our manager said as she walked out the studio.

"excited?" bill asked turning his head to me as he placed his water bottle on the table. i shook my head. "whys that?" gustav hopped into the conversation.

"what if i mess up my solo? what if i drop my guitar once i set foot on stage? what if-"

"orrr what if everything goes smoothly? nothing wrong will happened trust me
y/n/n" tom smiled. i looked at him.

my arms were helping me lay up since i was leaning backwards as i sat on the couch. i bit my lip a bit since i was nervous.

bill and gusts were talking. i looked on the floor biting my inner or outer lip as i over think.

tom looked at me. he put his finger on my chin stopping me from biting it. "stop biting your lip" he gave me a sly smile. he rubbed my arm a few times and stood up. "wanna go out for dinner?" he said putting his jacket on.

"yup" bill said. as we walked out the studio with our guitars, well me and tom paparazzi saw us. everyone else ran but i just normally walked. i was drained and tired.

as i walked inside the van placing my guitar next to toms as i sat next to bill. everyone else sat and i was the last one. my fingers were so close to bleeding. they were red and a few fingers had cuts.

i ignored the pain and walked with the rest. "you good?" tom rubbed my back. i nodded my head and sat down next to gustav. "hi
y/n!" his cheeks were so chubby when he smiled.

i patted his head and sat back. i closed my eyes as they talked about where to eat. i felt my phone ringing. i looked down and saw my mom calling me. "hello?" i said blunty.

"hi darling! i'm home, where are you?" she asked. "i just finished practice but i'll go home now" i said with my eyes clothes. "ok bye i love you" "love u" i said back as i hung up.

"can you guys actually drop my off at my house? my parents are home" i said to bill. "what? i thought you were sleeping over for a week" he said pouting.

i smiled. "sorry" "it's fine, we'll drop you off and tom or me would just drop your stuff off later" he smiled. i nodded and looked at tom. he was already looking at me. my heart was skipping beats.

༻༺