𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟸

"laura would you like to explain to us which instrument you will be playing in the band" he smiled. "uhh" she remained silent.

she looked around. "the.. the electric guitar!" she smiled. i scoffed silently. bet she doesn't even know what the highest string is.

"oh really? would you mind playing a little song for us that you know" he held a guitar from under the desk.

"you have a electric guitar under your desk-" i squinted my eyes. "oh! no it's okay" laura cut me off.

he tilted his head.

"would it be safe to say that you guys replaced y/n with laura?" he asked breaking the awkward silence. laura giggled. "no!" bill sat up.

"yeah we're not replacing y/n with anyone" georg remarked. "then where is she" laura asked.

we all glared at her. well atleast i did.

"we can't say" bill remarked again. the interview ended eventually and i immediately got greeted with fans in the backstage.

i groaned as zeeke slapped me again. "your no fun" he rolled his eyes and threw my shirt at me. i put it back on as he left the room.

he kept harassing me every hour. sam walked in. she smirked at me. "looks like your little band is tryna find you"

i rolled my eyes knowing they can't anyways. i don't even know where we are. "want me to call them?" she asked and smirked.

i looked at her once she said that. "pathetic" she scoffed and walked away. i stood up and yanked her hair causing blood to show.

she fell to the ground and groaned. "i helped you sam. i even shot your boyfriend for you. i healed you, i treated you, i helped you, why the fuck are you acting like this" i spat.

she looked up. "nun of your business" she rolled her eyes. i stepped in front of her and grabbed her hair to look at me.

"your sick" i said as i yanked her head on the ground. she groaned and called xavier. and without any expectation i felt a hand slither my waist and threw me on the other side of the room.

i groan and sat up. he held his foot on my chest making me lay down. "you've been so naughty" he said tilting his head.

zeeke walked in. "yeah, want me to teach you a lesson?" he asked. i looked away and xavier lifted me up and threw me on the bed.

"stop!" i yelled as i tried to push zeeke off of me while xavier and sam walked out the room.

my left arm was covered in cuts and bruises. i smacked his head and he looked up. "please" i said with tears forming in my eyes.

he smacked me, then another one, then he pulled me to the floor by my ankles. i groaned when i felt the cold ground smack against my back.

he grabbed a gun out of his pocket and held it to my stomach. "i'll shoot you if you hit me one more time" he threatened.

i glared at him. blood dripping down my face. he walked out the room and i groan. i sat up and walked to the window that has bars on it.

my body went limp as i walked three steps. i fell on the floor and cried. there were bruises all over my body, i had two scars on my face, dried out blood stains on my gray shirt, my lip bleeding, i don't even know what to expect anymore.

i lifted up my head and lifted up my shirt. there was a purple bruise on my stomach, once i saw it i instantly remembered when i coughed out blood.

i swallowed and laid back. i breathed in and out trying not to have a panic attack.

we dropped of laura at this weird place since she begged us to. now we're on the way to my house.

this time me and my brother were in the front, i'm driving. gustav and bill had a conversation.

i looked in my rear mirror and saw a person wearing all black with a camera. i stopped the car since there were no cars around us since it was a sketchy street.

i got out the car and they started running. i ran faster and grabbed them from the back. they dropped the camera and looked at me. they had green eyes

"who are you" i said pinning them against the wall with my hands on their muscle. they ignored me.

i heard the boys going out of the car and ran up to me. "i know your one of them" i yelled and pushing their arms into the brick wall.

"where is she" georg said in a different tone that i've never heard of. i shrugged it off as the person looked at me.

bill held out a blade from his keys and showed it to her. "tell me. where is she" i said sternly grabbing their arm aggressively.

she screamed in pain. "____!" she answered. i let go of her and ran to the car. they did the same.

i put that address in drove their. i sped through the city as i followed the gps. "tom" bill whispered grabbing onto the handle on top of the window.

i gripped the steering wheel hard as i drove faster.

i sat up once i heard a phone call. but it was in a other room. "lia! their coming" i heard a woman's voice.

i sat up and put my ear against the door. "what?" lia said. "i was stalking tokio hotel and then tom saw me and threatened me to tell where y/n is"

my heart jumped. their coming

"what?! i told you that your never compatible to stalk them alone!" she yelled. i tilted my head.

"but their coming!" the woman yelled. i heard footsteps but before i could back away i got hit by the door.

i fell to the ground and they all looked at me. "what the hell" sam mumbled. "want me to say that when you get shot" i glared.

"shut up pantsy" xavier punched me and everything went black.

༻༺

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGERRR

i feel like this book is getting boring bruu

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1059 words