𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼

back at the apartment

as the boys watched tv, kiara was drinking water as she waited for y/n.

kiara was growing more and more anxious as y/n took a lot longer. her smoke breaks are normally 5 minutes but this is taking 20 minutes.

"kiara when is y/n coming back?" gustav whined. kiara chuckled. "i don't know, but i know she's almost done" she remarked. as they continued watching she heard footsteps.

as the apartment door unlocked they saw a y/n walking in. "hi!" gustav jumped up and smiled. y/n smiled lowly. she threw her cigarette pack on counter.

"sooo.. whatd you dooo" tom said trying to break the awkwardness. "it was ok, i smoked a bit, actually not a bit, i finished half the pack, a child thought i was her mom, my parents told me their getting a divorce, i met a nice lady-" "come again?" bill said 

"i met a nice lady" she said. "before that" tom said frowning but with worried in his eyes. "i finished half the pack, im gonna go to sleep" y/n said as she walked to her room.

kiara followed her but her door closed. she turned back around to the boys. "are you guys supposed to be sleeping over?" she asked. they all nodded.

"half of you guys should sleep here in the living room and the other in the guest room" she said as she grabbed her keys.

"can you guys tell y/n to call me in the morning if you can?" she asked. they all nodded and hummed. "take care of her" she said the last part lowly.

"of course kie" bill said. new nickname? yes.

she smiled and walked out the door.

"alright, we have the concert tomorrow, let's go to sleep" bill got up. "ok" they all said. "im sleeping here" tom said as he spread his legs across the couch.

bill rolled his eyes. "i'll sleep on the couch too" he laid on the couch.

as gustav and georg went into the guest room, they both fell asleep fast.

bill and tom were talking. "what did she say earlier? i couldn't tell but she said something about her parents" bill whispered.

"she said her parents were getting a divorce.. " he whispered back. "oh my fucking-" bill exhaled. "what?" tom asked.

"the concert is tomorrow and i just know
y/n is gonna be devastated." bill sighed. tom hummed. "i'll do something about it don't worry, we can try to talk to her? georg is leaving like first thing in the morning" tom whispered. bill nodded

in the morning, gustav and bill woke up first. they were looking around the kitchen to see what y/n has.

georg, y/n and tom are still sleeping. "oh shit, gustav go wake up georg. his flight is in 30 minutes" bill hurried gustav. "oh yeah" he walked towards the guest room.

"georg wake up! your flight is in 30 minutes" georg rubbed his eyes. "what?" he asked. "wake up" "oh shit, okay, my stuff are at my house. i'll just call an uber" georg walked out the guest room.

"ima go, goodluck on yalls concert! tell y/n i wished her" georg said opening the door. "alright bye georg!" "bye" "bye bro" they all said.

"i found eggs" bill said opening the fridge. "cook em" tom said drinking water. he got a pan out and turned on the stove. "hm, i'm kinda getting used to y/ns apartment now" bill smiled.

they laughed. a door opened causing their attention forward to that. they all looked back and saw y/n rubbing her eyes. her hair was on her back, her eyes were slightly red and puffy, her hair was a bit tangled on the ends, she wore gray shorts and a white pj shirt, that's tucked in on the waist band of the shirt.

"goodmorning" gustav smiled. she looked up and smiled weakly. they all looked at eachother. "oh boy.." bill whispered.

"how was your sleep?" he asked breaking the silence. she nodded. she was half asleep. they looked at eachother once again. "excited for the concert today?" tom put his hand on her shoulder.

she moved her arm and nodded her head again. reaching for a water bottle they all started talking. y/n talked only a few words. 

y/ns pov;

i was so drained. i drank the water bottle and saw the egg that's sizzling on the pan. i quickly put down my water bottle and running to the stove.

i got a spatula and flipped the egg over. she sighed. "what happened?" bill asked looking over now to the other side.

"you almost burned the egg" i put my hand on my forehead and the other on my hip. tom snickered.

"i forgot about that" bill said lowly. i hummed.

i was fully awake now. i sat back to on the counter next to tom. i couldnt stop thinking about what happened last night.

༻༺

very short chapter! but i'm leaving y'all on another cliff hanger..

the next chapter will be published in 30 minutes or an hour.

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

869 words