𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟾

kiara looked at me as if she was gonna say something. i looked away and paid attention to georg. "i can't stay either" i said above a whisper.

they all looked at me. "what" tom said lowly. "i can't stay either" i said clearly. georg gave me a comforting smile.

"i brought so much danger to the band, it's my fault that you guys almost got killed" i stated.

"you guys are leaving?" gustav asked with teary eyes. i looked at georg. "you have to stay" he told me.

i looked at ria. she tilted her head waiting for a response. "stay..please" bill said with his voice cracking.

they all looked at georg. "you can't leave" he said shaking his head. "y/n atleast stay for me, i'm leaving and it's not a choice" georg declared.

i looked up. "you won't bring danger again, just stay" he stated. i looked at kiara. she gave me a reassuring smile.

they all convinced me to stay in the band for ice cream..

i smiled as i ate ice cream and they all laughed. georg hugged me from the side as he patted my head.

"okay y/n.. this is your fifth ice cream. your not leaving" bill crossed his arms. i nodded not even understanding what he was saying.

we all drove home with ice cream in our hands. i had two, an empty one and a halfway finished one.

we arrived at toms place and we all got out of the car. i chugged down the melted ice cream. i put my hand on my hip as i looked at them.

"i want more" i frowned. kiara and bill laughed at me. i huffed and fell on the couch. i closed my eyes.

it felt like it was just a normal day. as if i didn't get kidnapped and almost died.

"let's watch a movie" bill said sitting on the couch. i looked outside and saw it was getting dark.

we all agreed and i cuddled with kiara. "y/n your hair" she giggled. i put it aside and she giggled again.

my eyes started to feel heavy as i watched the movie. i yawned a couple of times and kiara noticed. she rubbed my back.

that's what my mother always does. when i cant fall asleep we cuddle and she rubs my back until i fall asleep.

y/n fell asleep in rias arms. she looked at the band. "what do i do" she mouthed. they all shrugged and laughed quietly.

she rolled her eyes and continued watching the movie. georg got a phone call. he quickly got up and went outside in the backyard.

"hello?" he started. "hi georg baby! have you decided wether to move to italy with me or not?" his girlfriend on the other line said.

my girlfriend called me in the middle of the movie. "umm.. yes i have. and i already told the band that i'm leaving"

"wait.. so your not gonna be in tokio hotel anymore?" she asked. "yup.. but it's for a good cause since i could live with you now" i smiled.

"oh.. i'm so sorry i should've never asked, now your leaving the band because of me" i heard her voice get higher. "what? no baby it's okay, really"

"are you sure?" she asked. "yes of course! but anyway. your coming to my place tomorrow right?"