𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟺𝟹

i woke up to a phone call. i groaned and stood up. i immediately felt dizzy. i shrugged it off and picked up the phone.

"what?" i yelled. "woah chill" i heard toms voice from the other line. "you woke up me up, but what do you want" i said rubbing my eyes.

"oh sorry, did you stay up?" he asked. "no i was busy crying" i said hinting him i rolled my eyes. "we have an interview today. it's in two or three hours so get ready we're picking you up" he said.

"it's in an hour, or two. why so early" i groaned. "because we want you to hang out with us" he said. "is that laura bitch- i mean girl coming" i said.

"umm.. she's making us" he said slowly. i groaned and hung up. i went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. i washed my face and picked out an outfit.

 i washed my face and picked out an outfit

i changed and did my skincare. i added some light make and combed my hair. i heard my phone ringing so i stopped what i was doing and walked to my phone with my highlighter in my hand.

"hello?" i picked up. "kiara is getting ready, i called her. but could you pick her up and then go to our place? she's also in the interview" bill said. "yep!" i smiled.

i hung up and called ria. "hello?" she said. "your ready right" i asked. "yess" she said. "okay! i'm gonna pick you up" i said while putting away my makeup.

"alright, drive safe ma" she smiled. i hung up and put on my shoes. i combed my hair. i decided to let my hair down.

i put on my jewelry and walked out my room. i got my phone and keys and walked out my apartment. "hi y/n!" miss kary said.

i kinda forgot about her. "hi!" i smiled. "i love your highlights. it looks good with your hair down" she smiled back. i thanked her and went into the elevator.

as i drove to kiaras i listened to the songs that we used to make in 'red girls'

(time skip)

i picked her up and now we're driving to bills place. we talked while i sped through the streets.

once we arrived kiara knocked on the door while i was still in the car. i opened the car door and got out. i heard the door open and i walked a bit faster.

"where's- oh there she is" i saw tom leaning against the door frame. i walked in and he smiled.

he pulled me by the waist and kissed my lips. my heart jumped and my stomach flipped.

he pulled away and smiled. i tilted my head in confusion. "remember what i said, your mine" he smirked.

he walked to the living room leaving me red. i took off my shoes and walked with him. i saw laura smirking once she saw me.

"hi y/n! so glad your here. i noticed you sped through 3 red lights last night" she pouted. i tilted my head and frowned.

bill and georg looked at her. "stalker much" i mumbled underneath my breath. as we all talked me and kiara kept looking at each other. that's when we knew something was off.

whenever laura starts speaking it makes me wanna shove a knife down her throat so she would shut up.

me and kiara side eyed each other when she cuddled toms arm. "uhh" he mumbled. i rolled my eyes and me and georg made eye contact.

he smiled at me and i smiled back. we all continued talking for 30 minutes and it was time for us to leave.

"okay, let's go" bill said getting up. when we all started walking towards the front door i went up to bill. i held his forearm and tip toed.

"is laura going" i whispered in his ear. "yes" he mumbled. "she needs to come since she wants be introduced as the new member" he mocked and whispered.

i rolled my eyes. i let go of him and put on my shoes. we got into the van. kiara sat next to me and the other side of me was georg.

(time skip)

kiara, y/n, and bill were asleep. gustav, tom, georg, and that thing are awake.

y/n was leaning against george shoulder while sleeping. tom kept staring at y/n. laura was hugging his arm.

she smells like over dosed blossoms. when they arrived at the venue they all got up. kiara woke up and looked at y/n.

she shook her shoulder lightly and groaned. "tom wake her up" she whispered. "you think" he said blunty and pointed to laura that was sleeping on his arm.

kiara walked out of the van. georg looked at y/n. he adjusted his position to wake her up. her eyes fluttered open as she rubbed her eyes.

she sat up and looked at laura. she looked at georg and smiled while getting up. she ignored toms gaze that was on her.

once georg and y/n left the van tom got up aggressively so she would wake up. she fell on the seat and groaned.

he walked out the van leaving laura to be alone. the van started driving. "wait!" she yelled. the van stopped and she fell on the floor.

when she got out the van the driver started laughing. she catched up with the rest.

"y/nnn" laura touched her arm. she quickly pulled it away and glared at her. "hey" she said without making eye contact.

kiara came up to y/n and held her hand. y/n tilted her head as she looked at the lady coming towards us.

"oh! great.. there's two more" she looked at kiara and laura. she wrote something down on her clip board.

"hi! i'm ___. y/n your outfit is amazing" she hugged me. i hugged her back almost feeling disgust but i still liked it.

"hello boys! okay the journalist wants you over there at the stage" she pointed to the stage. kiara let go of my hand as we walked.

first it was gustav, georg, bill, tom, me, kiara, and then laura had to sit on an extra chair since there wasn't any space on the couch.

"hello tokio hotel! you must be their assistant?" he looked at kiara. "makeup artist" she remarked. "ah yes. i wanted you in this interview" he smiled. she smiled back.

he looked at laura. he tilted his head and looked at his clip board.

he hummed. "new member?" he asked. she nodded. "oh" he mumbled.

we waited for a couple of seconds until the cameras and the curtains opened.

༻༺

i adore you guys. fr

in the next chapter.. it will be so chaotic.

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1146 words