𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟺

"i'm gonna go.. and talk with my girls" y/n smiled. the way she was talking just screamed drunken.

tom grabbed her waist. her head fell back as he sucked on her neck. he left three hickeys and she smirked.

she walked towards the booth, lights shining into her eyes. "fuck" she mumbled as she bumped into someone.

they turned around and smiled. "hi! your good don't worry. there's a lot of drunk people here" the girl said. y/n was trying to make vision of what was talking.

she hummed and walked away. "wait" the girl held her hand. y/n stumbled backwards slightly and looked back.

"alone?" she asked. she shook her head. the girl smiled. "i'm yasha" she shook y/ns hand. y/n looked at the shaking hand.

"and i'm.. uhh.. i'm drunk that's what i know" y/n joked and pointed at her. the girl laughed. "that's okay, your y/n from the tokio hotel band right?" the girl asked.

she hummed, still trying to make vision of what was still talking. "yes i am" she said. "i'm a big fan of you! can i have a picture" the girl asked.

y/n finally saw clearly and saw a black skin toned girl, with curly hair, fixed edges, a blue tight dress, and some white heels. "yes" she smiled.

they both smiled when the picture flashed. "thank you" the girl yelled through the music. "anytime" y/n smiled and touched the girls arm.

"are you alone?" the girl yasha asked. "no, my friends are here" y/n smiled. "oh! okay, we'll see you later then" yasha yelled. "bye yasha" y/ns sweet voice said.

y/n stumbled back towards ria and selena. "ah! y/ns back" ria placed her drink on the table. "missed me" y/n smirked and sat down.

"duh" selena laughed. "i just got a drink, danced with tom a bit, then i met a fan" y/n stated.

i was drunk dancing on the dance floor with ria and selena. i saw from the corner of my eye a group of boys coming towards us.

one of them grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. i recognized the lip piercing and giggled.

"let's go home" georg said to selena. "yeah, it's getting hella late and y/ns really drunk" ria stated.

bill gasped. "i love drunk y/n" bill smiled. "let's go" tom said. "nooo" i whined against his chest. "y/n" he said staring into my eyes.

i huffed and let him drag me. i saw gustav next to tom. i smiled and let go of tom and walked near gustav. "hii" i smiled and swayed his arm back and forth.

he laughed, "your so funny when your drunk" he said. "i'm not drunk" i scoffed.

a bartender walked passed us with shots in a platter. i gasped and walked towards him. i put my hand up to grab one of them but my arm got swung.

"hey!" i yelled. "no more drinks ma" tom towered over me. i huffed and tried to get out of his grip.

"just one moree" i whined. "no" and with that i got thrown into his shoulder. i gave up and hung my head low.

his hand on my waist and the other on my ass. we walked out the club and ria was behind tom. i smiled and put my hand out.

she smiled back and held it. i got placed down on the ground and our hands linked away.

"bye guys" georg said. we all hugged georg, tom just nodded at selena; saying goodbye.
"bye gustavvv" i said in a sing song tone.

i hugged him tightly. "bye y/n" he smiled. gustav got into his car and drive away. "sleep over?" bill asked ria. she nodded.

i smiled immediately, tom rubbed my back trying to calm me down. "let's go" i heard his german accent, knowing he was actually serious.

i sat in the front seat, bill and ria in the back, and tom started driving. we drove home and i was really energetic. bill and ria fell asleep and i was fidgeting in my seat.

tom put his hand over mine to make me stop playing with the ends of my hair. he put his hand on my thigh. i looked at his veiny big hands decorated with metallic rings. (just more details)

i looked back up at the road. i smiled at the thought that nothing bad happened at the club and that we just enjoyed our time there.

we arrived home and we got out the car. i got out the car and almost fell. i whined as i closed the car door.

"want me to carry you?" tom chuckled. my face lit up and i smiled, showing him my dimples. "yes" i said without hesitation.

he picked me up and threw me on his shoulder. slapping my ass we went inside the car.

we went upstairs and said goodnight to each other. tom locked the door and i collapsed on the bed. tom kneeled down in front of me and unhooked my heels.

he took my heels off and kissed my leg. he helped me stood up, i tried taking off my dress but tom unzipped it for me. i slid it down my curvy waist and it fell onto the floor.

i groaned in annoyance and sat down on the bed. tom went inside the closet and i closed my eyes.

i tried finding one of y/ns pajamas. but i didn't know where it was and i was to lazy. i got one of my shirts and my pants. i walked out and saw y/n laying on the bed with a bra and a thong.

i managed to control myself and put the shirt on her. i slid the shorts up her legs and now she was covered.

she stood up and walked towards the bathroom. i exhaled, and walked back into the closet. i changed into some sweatpants and took off my shirt.

i walked out and saw y/ns makeup off and doing her skincare stuff. i laid in bed with my hands behind my head.

i examined her as she finished doing her moisturizer stuff. she walked out the bathroom and crawled on top of me.

"goodnight ma" i whispered and stroked her hair. she hummed and i saw her eyes close.

my eye lids felt heavy as well so i closed them. short after i fell asleep too.

༺♡༻

y'all i spent 3 hours unpacking my stuff and organizing them into my new room. i finally finished but there's still some boxes..

ima shower really quick then update again

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1129 words