𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼

me and kiara has went through so much. want a story??

in 2006, me and kiara were a band together. 'red girls' so we toured to a different part in germany.

we were at the pool tanning peacefully until a group of boys grabbed us. they dragged us both into the bathroom.

the boy threw kiara to the ground. i tried going to her but two boys pinned my to the wall. they beat her up making me watch her.

i cried and yelled as i tried to get out of their grip. one of the other boys walked up to me and smirked.

he sexually harassed me as i was forced to watch kiara getting beaten up. it was harder for us both since we were in bikinis.

he touched me in places where i didn't want him to. i watched as kiara got beaten, blood dripping from her body. i cried and yelped as tears ran down my cheek.

"stop" i yelled kicking my legs around. they both held me firm as the guy still harassed me.

i cried and screamed. my heart panged as kiara groans in pain. she sobs and screams as she gets kicked in the stomach again.

"don't touch her" i yelled at the other two boys kicking her. i cried as i thought about what i was gonna say. "don't hurt her, hurt me instead" i said as the other boy still harassed me.

they all looked at eachother. "what a nice best friend" the two boys who beat up kiara walked up to me slowly. "no!" kiara groaned as she tried to get up.

the boy kicked her back to the ground and i yelled. "stop!" i yelled. the boy squeezed my tits as i grew in disgust.

"please" i begged him to stop. they started kicking kiara once again. "i said to beat me up not her!" i yelled as i cried.

the guy that was harassing me stopped. he towered over me. "oh baby, but i want pleasure" he smirked.

he sexually harassed and abused me, the boys who was holding me in place forced me to watch kiara getting beat.

yeah? crazy right. anyways end of story.

i tried forgetting about the stalking and focused on driving. i speed through the streets.

eventually we arrived at toms place and kiara ringed the doorbell. tom opened the door. "bills upstairs" tom said moving out the way so she could walk in.

tom looked at me. i walked inside as well. i looked up at him. trying to hint i'm distressed. he got the memo and stepped closer to me.

"you okay y/n/n" he asked with worried eyes. i looked down and played with the sides of my jeans. he closed the door and hugged me.

i hugged him back tightly as i inhaled and exhaled. i controlled my breathing. he's such a caring bestfriend.

"what's wrong" he said stroking my hair as breathed heavily. i was so close to breaking down. i felt so safe but yet so far.

i began to shake and he broke the hug. he grabbed my when and went upstairs to his room. he closed the door and hugged my tightly again.

he slid down the door and he placed me in his lap cradling me as i panicked. my heart raced. anxiety and butterflies running through my veins.

he stoked my hair and rocked me back and forth slightly. my heart was crying but my eyes wasn't.

after a good moment i relaxed in his arms, my heat beat slowing down, my body not trembling anymore.

toms pov;

y/n was shaking in my arms. i didn't know what happened but i was so worried. my best friend panicking in my arms made me feel bad.

after a while she started calming down. her in my lap and cradled by my arms. i knew she felt safe but there was something wrong.

she started breathing slowly. i stroked her hair again. "are you okay?" i asked trying to know what happened.

she shook her head as she buried her face in my chest. my heart started pounding

"what's wrong?" i asked stroking her hair. she breathed in. "their back" she said lowly. my heart panged as i heard her voice almost to breaking down.

"who?" i asked as i stroked her arm. "remember 'red girls'" she asked me. i nodded. "yes" i held her hand intertwining our fingers.

"remember those stalkers" she asked again. "yes" "their back, they sent me a picture of me and kiara" my heart stopped. my heart hurted for her.

"which ones? the ones from the pool or gas station" i asked. she told me about the story about what happened to her and kiara at the pool.

my heart shattered when i heard about what happened to her when she told me about the pool incident.

"gas station" she stroked her thumb on my hand as our hands were intertwined.

"the thing is, i don't want our band to have those consequences for MY mistake. because what if i do something wrong and i don't notice the consequences?" she started trembling.

i stroked her knuckles with my thumb. "it doesn't matter, what matters if your safety and i will always protect you" i said kissing her head.

i leaned my hand on top of hers and looked at our hands intertwined. she sat up in my lap as she turned sideways. since she was sideways on my lap like my little baby.

she kisses my cheek lightly. she laid on my shoulder as she hugged my waist. "thank you" she said lowly. i smiled and kissed her head one more time.

"your welcome y/n/n. i'm always here for you. protect you, comfort you, and also be here for you" i smiled stroking her hair.

we were all in the living room now. me, y/n, kiara, and my brother. "kiara should date my brother" i said looking to y/n. "whys that" she asked.

"you said that they should" i sat back. "oh yeah" she smiled. her dimples are so cute. i shook off the thoughts knowing i can't have y/n to myself.

as we all talked and laughed my mom came home. "hi kids!" she smile. "hey ma" i smirked. she walked upstairs and into her room.

"we should get going, we have the party right" kiara asked. "yeah, we can pick you up" my brother smiled at y/ns best friend.

"okay!" she smiled. y/n rubbed her eyes and started bouncing her leg. i looked at her. she eventually stopped and played with her rings.

i tilted my head trying to figure out what's wrong. "y/n?" kiara asked. she looked up and smiled. "hm"

"let's go" kiara said. y/n sighed and looked around the living room. she nodded and stood up. me and my brother walked behind them to the front door.

kiara hugged bill and i looked down to y/n. she looked at me with a mix of lustful and worried eyes. "you want me to drop you both off?" i whispered with my hands on her shoulder.

"no, it's fine" she smiled. "but those stalkers-" "it'll be fine" she put her hands on top of mine. i sighed quietly. "bye y/n/n" i hugged her waist.

she hugged me tightly as she stood on her tippy toes. she got her keys and walked out the door. i watched as she drove her and kiara away.

i looked back at my brother. "did kiara tell you" i asked leaning against the now closed door.

"the stalkers?" he asked. i nodded. "y/n had a panic attack when she came here" i said rubbing the back of my neck.

"oh" he said lowly. "let's get ready for the party, it's 5" my brother went up the stairs

i nodded going into my room. but before i got ready i got a bottle of lotion. every boy knows why🙄🙄

༺༻

this chapter is not proofread

don't forget to vote

1353  words