𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

y/ns pov;

i walked into my apartment. i sighed as i dropped onto the couch. "what time is the interview?" i asked tom who sat next to me.

"umm.. around 5" he said. i nodded as i walked to my room. i looked in my closet. "do we have to like dress attire? or just casual" i yelled.

"casual"

i looked for some baggy pants, with a white crop top with a black jacket. i went into my bathroom and did my skin care, and then did light makeup. i brushed my hair and decided to put little white clips above my ears so no hair would be in my way. i put on some shoes and wlaked out of the room.

'oh wait perfume' i thought as i walked back into the room. as i was spraying some perfume i heard tom snoring lightly.

i walked into the living room and shook him. "come on" i said as he woke up. "sorry.. your couch is really comfortable" i rolled my eyes and walked out the door. i lived in an apartment building so we had to go down the elevator. i was on the 8th floor.

"we have to run. paparazzi are here" tom said holding my hand as if he's ready to run. i nodded as i grabbed his hand tightly. my stomach like it was doing curl ups.

once the elevator opened there were some people out. "tom and y/n!" he yelled telling people to come look. tom ran dragging me with him. we ran into the parking garage finding his car.

once we lost them i panted. "why are you so god damn fast"

he shrugged laughing at me. he opened the car door for me to go in the passenger seat. i took my phone seeing missed calls from bill.

i called him back as tom got into the drivers seat. he mouthed 'who's that'

'your brother'

he nodded.

he started the car as bill ranted about how many paparazzi was forming a line as gustav and georg came into their house.

i laughed and said we're on the way back to the kaulitz house.

we don't live that far from eachother so we got their pretty quickly.

we walked into the house and we saw the 3 of them in the living room watching some films. "hey guys" i said smiling at them taking off my shoes. "hi!" gustav said with his chubby cheeks smiling.

i say next to gustav who was next to georg, then bill, and tom sat next to bill. "should we get going? the place where the interview is at is an hour away from here. or maybe 40 minutes i don't know. it's 3:52"

we all nodded. we got into the van and bill directed their driver to the place. "starting route to ____"

"ohh it's at ___?" i asked looking at bill. he nodded. "why you've been there before?"

"yeah, it's where i made my solo song. you'll meet this guy. he's very kind." i smiled. i felt looking at me. i looked at him as we made eye contact. "okay!" bill said smiling as he slouched back into his seat.

tom say next to bill, and i say next to georg while gustav was on the other side of georg.

10 minutes has passed and bill, gustav, and tom was asleep. of course.

me and georg were still awake as we talked and laughed together. "oh and look at this picture" i laughed even harder at the picture he showed me of tom sleeping with his mouth open.

after we laughed about tom and bill we just talked. he yawned and looked how many minutes are left. 30 more minutes. "you can take a nap. i'll just go on my phone" as i smiled at him. i slouched in my seat as georg laid on my shoulder and his legs on gustav. his long hair was covering my shoulder. i giggled.

don't get anything wrong though, georg is like a brother to me so it's okay.

i went on my phone to see so many text messages from my best friend kiara. she sings. she could play the regular guitar.

but she wasn't as famous as us. but she didn't want fame. she just loves making songs. the band knows about her and supports her as much as i do.

i saw from the corner of my eye tom waking up. he rubbed his eyes and fixed his posture. we made eye contact but he broke it looking at georg whos laying on my shoulder.

i swear i saw his jaw clenched as i went back onto my phone.

5 minutes passed.

georg was now laying on gustavs shoulder. i sat up since georg was crushing me. tom was fiddling with his hands. bill woke up.

bill forgot he was in a band so he accidentally put his hand on toms thigh. tom screamed like a little girl startling bill.

me and bill started laughing causing gustav and georg to wake up. "who's screaming?!" gustav said while jumping. "t-tom" i gasped for air since i was laughing so much.

tom rolled his eyes trying not to smile as well. but he laughed. at the same time we all arrived at the destination. we got out of the van. many paparazzi were surrounding us.

cameras were flashing.

"hey ms berlia!" people said my last name. i smiled at them.

"bill!"

"tom!!"

"gustav!"

"georg!"

we all ran into the studio. "oh! y/n berlia" a lady came to me and hugged me. "uhhh" i said stunned. gustav nudged my elbow. "hi!" i said quickly.

a man walked up to us. "oh looks like you've met my mother" he smiled. i let go of her causing me to lose my balance. but i caught myself.

his name was Marc. he's gay.

"oh! hello everyone. i'm a big fan of your band" marc smiled holding my shoulder. i smiled and walked to gustav.

"alright, the interview will start in about 10-20 minutes since you guys came early. make yourself feel comfortable! there's some snacks over there" he pointed to a little shelf at the studio.

gustav and tom immediately ran up to the shelf grabbing snacks. i looked at bill who was laughing. i laughed too.

this chapter was short i'm sorry! but chapter 5 will be out quickly after this one.

don't forget to add this book to your library and vote !