𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝟷

it was around eight pm and me and bill are home alone. mom was at work, and ma is out today. she went out and said she'll be back.

i didn't have time to ask where she was going since she walked out the door. it was silent. i was laying in bed hugging the pillow, and pretending it was her.

i even sprayed her perfume on the pillow so i could imagine it was her. but it didn't feel the same.

i sighed and sat up. i flinched at the sudden door bell. "get it!" i heard bill yell. i groan and got up.

i walked out my room and it was pitched dark. i walked downstairs and i heard thunder. i flinched as i heard it again.

i walked to the front door and opened it. it was pouring outside. i opened it and the neighborhood light was the only thing shining us.

i couldn't see her properly since it was dark. she walked in the house and smashed her lips against mine. i smiled as i kissed her back.

she smelt like alcohol. i frowned and pulled back. i turned on the light and saw the girl in front of me. my heart stopped.

"why are you here" i asked shocked. "missed me?" laura smirked. i pressed my lips together. "why aren't you in jail" i said walking towards her.

"i got busted out" she grinned. "by who" i asked. "no need to worry about it" she wrapped her arms around my neck.

i heard footsteps coming and i pushed her off me. "don't touch me" i said towering over her.

"why? you enjoyed my lips a second ago" she mocked. i panted in shock. bill came downstairs. he screamed. like actually screamed.

"why is she here" he gasped. i looked at my brother then at her. she pushed me against the wall and smashed her lips against mine.

i tried pushing her off but she wouldn't budge. "laura!" my brother yelled. he walked towards us and i heard the door opening.

i hung my head low in the car as i felt the alcohol running through my veins. i cleared my throat and got out the car.

i got wet from the rain. i stopped in my tracks and leaned back against the car. i lifted my head up, feeling the rain hit my face.

i looked back down and started walking towards the front door. i put my key in the hole but noticed it was unlocked.

i turned the doorknob and opened the door. i was greeted with the image of tom kissing a girl. my stomach dropped to the floor as the water dripped to the floor. his hands wrapped around her waist, her against the wall.

bill looked at me in shock. tom made eye contact with me and pushed the girl off. i was drunk, my vision was blurry. i squinted my eyes and shut the door, causing the loud silence to be interrupted.

"y/n" he started. i looked at bill and he shook his head while putting his head in his hands. "hi y/n!" i heard a familiar voice say. i squinted my eyes trying to make clear of everything around me.

my heart started pounding fast i looked around me. my head started to spin fast as i held onto the doorknob behind me.

"y/n" i heard toms voice. my eyes started to flutter as i felt a pang in my stomach. all i knew, everything went black.

y/n was silent. she looked around her squinting her eyes. i tilted my head as i looked at my older brother and this bitch named laura.

she started leaning her head forward. i walked towards her, she started falling to the ground as i quickly ran to her.

i caught her in my arms and she laid on the floor, on my lap. "bill" my brother started. "what happened" he said with worried in his voice.

"y/n..?" i shook her. i looked behind me and saw laura was gone. "where is she" i asked my brother. everything started ringing, my vision got blurry.

"bill!" my brother yelled.

i turned and turned in my bed trying to fall asleep. i groan buried my face into my pillow. i looked at the time and saw it was 10pm now.

i heard sniffling coming from behind me. i turned and saw y/n, with tears on her cheek. i sat up and sat next to her. i shook her shoulders to wake her up.

"y/n? y/n! ma" i yelled. she quickly opened her eyes and gasped for air. i made eye contact with her and she immediately bursted into tears.

"y/n?" i held her in my arms. she buried her face into my chest and cried harder. she squeezed my waist and struggled breathing for air.

i rubbed her back. "tom" she cried. she sat up and looked at me. her eyes red and puffy, her nose pink, and her face slightly red.

tears were coming out of her eyes and onto her cheeks. "ma" i started. she wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand.

she sniffles and breathed in and out as she held onto the pillow. "my love" i kept trying to talk to her.

she looked at me and started crying again. i sighed and held her in my arms again. i rocked her back and forth, ignoring the wet moist feeling on my shirt that was against my stomach.

"i had a nightmare" she whimpered. the fear in her voice echoed through my head. "about..?" i asked. she panted, every time i felt her breath in, i felt her body shaking.

it remained silent. she calmed down in my arms, i looked down and saw her eyes shut and her breathing in a normal pattern.

i laid my head against the headboard. "what even happened" i mumbled underneath my breath.

༻♡༺

short chapter!

i was trying to make this chapter confusing..? or scary. idk, which comes to which. is that a thing? do people say that? idk don't ask me.

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1040 words