𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺

"y/n.. what?" kiara asked eyes widened. i nodded my head. "but i don't wanna get as famous as you" i cut her off. "then be our makeup artist or something" i said.

she looked at bill who was waking up next to her. i rolled my eyes being impatient. "morning" kiara joked.

he laughed a bit. i looked at tom who was still in the same position. i wanted to cuddle with him again but i couldn't.

kiara was still thinking about the question for the rest of the ride. i sat next to tom again lifting his arm up so i wouldn't sit on it.

everyone was awake now and we were all talking. i leaned back, and listend to them. tom looked at me and smiled. i looked away being impatient with kiaras actions.

i wanted to know if she would join the band or not.

the bus eventually stopped and the driver talked to us. "we're at the kaulitz house. stay safe" he smiled. i was in a weird mood so i touched the drivers arm and whispered something in his ear.

y/n took a while since she was talking to the driver. "what's she doing?" gustav asked kiara. "i don't know . when she's either pissed or bored she does some.. i don't know how to explain it. but don't worry about it" kiara explained.

y/n eventually got out of the bus and looked at the rest. "what" she furrowed her eyebrows. "nothing" bill smiled. they all walked into tom and bills house.

once they walked in they encountered a blonde woman

"y/n!" someone walked up to her. she hugged her tightly and y/n hugged her back. "whos this?" she asked smiling and looking at kiara.

"that's my friend" i smiled. she nodded. "simone" she took her hand out. they introduced themselves to eachother.

"okay guys, i'm going out so i don't care what y'all do, just stay alive" simone said getting her keys. they all nodded.

y/ns pov;

i looked at my hands that were still red but i didn't mind. we all sat down on the couch and talked. me and kiara had our separate conversation.

"so..?" i asked getting real impatient. "okay, but i'll be your make-up artist. or stylist. i don't know. but can i still have my own thing? like still be a singer?" she asked whispering. i nodded.

she smiled. "wait but we need to ask the band for their opinions" kiara whispered. "opinions of what?" tom popped into the conversation.

i looked back at him, the boys looking at both of us. i smirked and looked at kiara as i sat back. she gave me the "help me" look but i just chuckled.

it remained silent. they all looked at kiara. "okay, y/n suggests that i could be your makeup artist-" she got cut off by screaming. "ahh! yes" bill smiled.

i saw kiaras cheeks rose pink a bit. i smiled at her shyness. i looked at tom who was looking at me. i smiled at him and he smiled back. i looked into his brown lustful eyes as they all talked.