𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟹𝟿

i looked into her eyes. "since when?" i asked trying to know more. "i loved you since we were five" she said looking away and putting her cigar on her lips.

"you do things to me tom. it's the way you always cared for me, protected me, comforted me, you're  always there for me" she said smiling to herself.

i leaned against the railing as i looked at her. she laughed. i looked at her confused. "i cant imagine you with a girl that's not me" she said smiling.

"i've always wanted you, i just never showed it. atleast i tried not to show it. it just hurts me whenevr i see you with another girl" she explained. i looked at her. "but you're always with a guy too" i said.

"well yeah so i could distract myself from getting mad" she sighed. "so you love me?" i smirked. she looked at me. "what? was it that obvious?!" she put her hands to her cheek.

i laughed at her cuteness. "no, you admitted it" i said. "i did?" she asked. i nodded my head. "i swear that wasn't me" she raised her hands.

i chuckled at her. "but do you?" i asked getting serious. her smile dropped. "i've been" she mumbled.

"then why haven't you told me after all these 13-14 years?" i asked. "because you always knew me as your bestfriend" she said raising her voice a bit.

my smile dropped slightly. "because i didn't know how you felt" i said lowly. she inhaled smoke once more. "tom i know i'm drunk, but i know i'm not gonna remember this once i'm sober" she said lowly.

my heart stopped. i knew it. "i know" i mumbled. she looked up at me. "i loved you more than you've imagined y/n" i said looking down at herr.

"you make me so crazy. you make me feel things that nobody has ever made me feel. you understand me y/n. your different and unique. your not like the other girls that always tries to hook up with me. your like one of my favorite people in this world y/n. you make me so happy. i love you so much. your so beautiful, your smile, your eyes sparkle in the moonlight whenever your smile, your dimples are beautiful, your hair is so unique, your humor, your laugh is so cute, your body, oh my god y/n. the things you do to me." i looked into her beautiful brown lust eyes.

she smiled at me. she stood on her tippy toes to reach my face. although she was in heels she was still shorter than me.

she kissed my lips, closing her eyes. i kissed her back. i knew my cold piercing was stinging her but i knew she loved it.

she wrapped her arms around my neck as we made out. our tongues dancing together as if it was made for each other.

my hands that were on her waist slithered down to her hip. i pulled her closer causing the gap between us to close.

there was heat tension between us and that made my heart race.

she bit my lip lightly. that's when i lost my self respect. i tapped her thigh telling her to jump. she got the memo and her legs wrapped around my waist.

⚠️ smut alert.. if you don't like smut please skip to the next chapter ⚠️

i walked into the room closing the balcony door. not breaking the kiss i locked the bedroom door and then threw her on the bed.

i kissed her neck sucking on it gently. i found her sweet spot and she let out a little whimper.

i could hear the music all the way from here but it was muffled. y/ns hands traveled down to my pants. trying to unbuckle my belt.

i grabbed her hands and pinned them on top of her head. "desperate now are we?" i asked smirking. she whimpered and folded her knee up facing towards the ceiling.