𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾

i walked over to kiara and sat next to her. i smiled. "bill kissed my cheek" she squealed. my jaw dropped. "how cute" i smiled. tom came over with the shots.

all seven of us picked it up. we all downed it. the burning sensation went through my throat as i swallowed.

we all talked and laughed. "wanna drink more" kiara smirked at me. i nodded eagerly. "we're gonna do our thing, see y'all later" kiara smiled at them. they all nodded.

ben and the boys for along pretty easily. as we walked up to the bar music was still blasting. this time it was a male bartender. i smirked at him.

once he saw me his eyes widened and his eyes traveled down my body. i tilted my head and he looked back up.

"what would you beautiful ladies like" he smirked. i touched his arms and tilted my head. "4 shots" i smiled. his bit his lip and stared into my eyes.

"yes ma'am" he stuttered and walked to get the drinks. i turned to kiara. "ugh your such a flirt" she laughed. i laughed with her.

i looked around and saw the five of them getting up. it looks like their going to dance. i looked back at the bartender. he gave us the four shots.

i gave kiara two and i gave myself two. "thank you" i smirked while stroking his arm. he breathed in. he lunged his head foreword and whispered something to me.

"i'm really tempted to rip that dress off of you pretty girl" i got the ick for a second but then ignored it. i smirked. "well that's somethign youll have to earn" i whispered back.

he smirked. i gave him a $20 as a tip. "thank you handsome" i flirted. my eyes staring into his. he nodded and smiled. 

me and kiara started talking. we took our first shot and it went through my veins. the next one was hella good.

we got more shots, the drinks were hitting me right now. i don't know about kiara. we laughed our ass off not caring what other people thought.

"let's go dance" kiara stood up from the stool holding the shot glass. i held mine as well and stood up. my legs almost gave up on me.

we walked towards the dance floor and saw many people. i squinted my eyes trying to find an attractive dude. i rolled my eyes and downed the drink. so did kiara.

a bartender was walking around holding a big plate. i gave him our emtpy shot glasses as he walked away. kiara grabbed my arm and started walking towards the people.

we started dancing our ass off. i looked in the corner of my eye and saw tom. i ignored it and grabbed kiaras hand. "another shot" i smirked as i yelled so she could hear me through the music.

she nodded and we both walked up to a bartender. i took two shots and gave one of them to kiara. we downed it. "another one" i said walking away.

she laughed. "drunk huh?" she asked. i nodded. "y/n berlia?!" a girl came up to me. i smiled at her. people walking by.

"can i have a picture?" she asked holding her camera out. i nodded. she took one. the next one i kissed her cheek.

she squealed. "thank you so much omg!" she screamed. i walked away to catch up with kiara. we sat on the stools in the bar.

"give us shots" kiara yelled through the music. the lady nodded. she gave us shots and we downed them.

i looked in the corner of my eye and saw tom. there were girls grinding on him as he smiled widely. i swallowed and almost choked.