𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟼

we continued eating in silence. "hey y/n?" bill asked. i looked up while chewing my food.

everyone looked at me. "are you actually leaving the band" bill swallowed his food. i looked at laura. "maybe not" i mumbled. "what?" he asked.

"i don't know" i said clearer. laura giggled. we all looked at her. "well i mean y'all have me right? and y/n can go back to 'red girls' with kiara so what's the problem?" she snickered.

i didnt even care anymore. i rolled my eyes and continued eating. "so your gonna stay quiet?" she asked. kiara looked at me.

"okay then, if you want me to leave the band since your practically begging for it why won't i" i asked glaring at her.

she smiled. i stood up from my chair and kiara quickly sat me down. "stop" she whispered.

tom gave me the "do it" look. "so what? are you?" she asked tracing circles on the table.

i ignored her and continued eating. "y/n" she said. "i'm talking to you" i continued ignoring her. "you know you shouldn't be so judgmental and ignore people that are new" she pouted.

i looked at her from the bottom of my eyelashes. i lifted my head and bounced my leg a few times to think of something.

"laura just stop" gustav mumbled. "what gustav?" she asked in a different high pitched voice.

kiara cleared her throat and looked at me. i shrugged my shoulders and kiara took my plate. she went to the kitchen and put them in the sink.

"well?? are you?" she asked once again. i stood up from my seat and grabbed my keys. i looked at kiara as i fixed my jacket.

"aww she's gonna run away" she pouted. kiara nodded at me. i held her by the collar of her shirt.

"fucking play with this bullshit with me and i swear to fucking- i will shove a knife down your throat and into your ear you feel me?" i snapped. i let go of her and walked out the house.

kiara followed me, saying bye to bill. i got into my car and started it. kiara quickly got into the car and sighed.

i dropped off kiara at her house and i'm on the way to my apartment. i decided to shrug off what happened and take a nap.

i heard my phone ringing. i ignored the call and sped through the streets. i roared my engine as i drove.

i arrived at my apartment and the lady at the front desk said hi to me. "hi ms y/n! you have mail in your box" she said. i nodded and smiled.

i went into the mail room and opened my box. there were two pieces of paper. i picked them up and went up to my apartment.

i took off my shoes and stood by the kitchen counter. i opened the letter and saw a weird hand written note.

hey y/n i just want you to know your in great danger you know that? we're back and ready to destroy your whole life ;)

my heart stopped. my stomach dropped. i called kiara as fast as i could. "kiara kiara kiara" i said almost crying. "what what?!" she said through the phone.

"i got a threat from our stalkers" i said pacing around the kitchen. "oh shit" she said. "what does it say?" she asked.

i read her the note. "oh my god, we need to report this" she said. "mmm no no no no" i said quickly. "what?! why?!" she yelled.

"because i don't want my band to be apart of this" i said. "what- how would they?" she asked.

i sighed trying to calm down. "if our manager finds out i have a stalker and their threatening me i know she's gonna stop our band from performing and maybe even kick me out of it" i said.

"then you would rather get killed than to get your band involved"

"yes" i said without hesitating.

"oh y/n" i later heard a soft knock on my door. i gasped slightly. "someone's at my door" i whispered almost breaking down.

"what- y/n" i cut her off. i put her on speaker phone and left my phone on the counter.

i opened the door slightly. nobody was there. i looked down on the floor and saw a brown piece of envelope.

i opened it wider and picked it up, slamming the door shut and locking it. i went to the kitchen counter and face timer kiara.

she answered and i placed my phone in front of me so she could see me. i opened the brown envelope and immediately saw a letter.

you look pretty in these pictures ;)

i quickly looked at the other papers and saw photographs of me.

one of when i was in the pool, one of me outside, two of when i was in the car. one morning and at night. one of when i was shopping with kiara, one when i was opening the door to the kaulitz place, i just can't even comprehend anything.

my heart beated rapidly as i looked at them. "y/n..?" kiara said. i snapped back to reality.

back at the kaulitz

as kiara hugged bill goodbye, y/n left the house. once kiara left they all looked at laura. "heyyy" she smirked. "laura what the hell was that" georg clenched his jaw.

"what?" she asked pouting. georg scoffed. "you know what" he declared. "i have a point" laura said.

"and that is?" gustav hopped into the conversation. "that if kiara leaves she could go to 'red girls'" she said. "i mean it's not banned from performing anymore since the stalkers aren't here" she said.

"you said they were" tom squinted his eyes. she shrugged her shoulder. "i don't know anything about the stalkers so why would you be asking me" she said in a different tone.

"then why were you acting so smarty pantsy earlier with y/n" tom nodded his head. "what?" she asked. "nun" he rolled his eyes.

"oh! i gotta go, bye!" laura got up from her seat once she saw her phone. they ignored her as she went out the house.

as they all finished dinner they put up their dishes. "we're gonna go home now. goodnight guys" georg hugged bill and tom.

"night bruh" tom hugged gustav. they said goodbye at the front door. bill looked at tom. "i'm gonna go to sleep" he said walking upstairs.

tom sighed. "i'm gonna go jerk" he said without hesitating. bill started laughing when he was upstairs.

༺༻

so sorry for the late update i've been rlly busy these days

don't forget to vote

this chapter isn't proofread

1130 words