𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟺

"three.. two.." the camera man pointed to the journalists. there were people in the audience cheering.

it played a snippet of one of our songs. "hello and today we have an interview with.. tokio hotel!" the audience screamed. i smiled into the camera.

"thank you so much for inviting us here for an interview" bill smiled. we all had our each microphones.

as the journalist talked and asked questions, tom, bill, and me has talked the most.

i decided to stay quiet for a bit so kiara could talk. "and miss williams, how does it feel to be a makeup artist for tokio hotel?" he smiled. "it feels amazing, and also i feel happy since i could at least be connected with my best friend" she smiled at me.

i smiled and looked away at the camera. everyone was sitting up with a good posture while me and tom were slouching in the seat.

"okay, a question for kiara and y/n." we both nodded. "would 'red girls' ever come back?" he asked. we looked at each other.

"we don't know yet, i'm in a band and she's a very successful singer" i said smiling. "yes, but it will feel nice to have 'red girls' back" kiara added.

they all nodded. "tokio hotel" the journalist started. me and the boys looked at him. "if laura would take over who would you think she would replace?" he asked.

my heart dropped. i knew they were going to say me. but i couldn't tell. "we wouldn't replace laura with anyone" bill stated.

"yeah, me personally i love all 4 of my band members" tom said. he loves me yall 😛😛 ok back to the story.

"well i mean if i would replace somebody it would be y/n" laura started. i glared at her while clenching my jaw.

it remained silent. an awkward one. "we wouldn't replace y/n with anyone" georg glared at laura. "well i mean you could if i paid" laura laughed.

i exhaled trying not to break. "right y/n? i mean you could go back to 'red girls' with kiara" she gave me an evil smile.

i scoff silently. "if 'red girls' would be back the stalkers would be back too" kiara sat back and glared at her.

"well they've been back" she snapped. my heart stopped. how would she know?

"how do you know that" i said tilting my head. "the words around" the journalist cut laura off. "the stalkers are back you say?" he asked.

i rolled my eyes trying not to throw punches.

"yep, and they're ready" she said with a dramatic face. "but anyways back to the topic, y/n should go back to red girls and i could replace her" she smirked.

"okay? then i will" i said snapping. "what?" tom started. "y/n" bill whispered. "you came into ourselves, you even paid us to join our band-" "and they still let me" she glared at me.

i sat up and bill coughed. "well do you have another question for us" he changed the topic.

kiara nudged my knee with hers. i rolled my eyes and sat back. the audience were staring at me.

"yes, a lot actually. y/n and kiara" he started. this won't end good.

"could you explain anything that happened during your 'red girls' band? like anything tragic or chaotic" he started.

kiara looked at me but i looked at the floor clenching my jaw. "um yes, but we would like to answer those type of questions another day" she said.

he nodded respectfully. kiara rubbed my knee slightly and i looked up at the journalist. i nodded as he spoke.

(time skip)

the interview ended and we all waved and smiled. we went backstage and bill pulled me aside. "were you actually being for real" he said with worried in his eyes.

i looked at laura was was giggling with tom. "i don't know" i mumbled. he hugged me and stroked my hair. "please don't" his voice cracked.

i formed my lips into a line and hugged him back. i looked at georg who was giving me a smile. i broke the hug and walked to him. "you okay?" he asked.

i nodded as i sat next to him on the couch.
"just know we're definitely not replacing you with bitchy laura"  he whispered in my ear. i chuckled and shook my head.

"bullshit" i joked. he laughed with me. the same journalist came into the backstage and smiled at us.

"hello! may i have kiara and y/n for an interview tomorrow ? maybe around 2pm" he asked. i looked at kiara and she looked at me. "yes!" she smiled.

i smiled at him as he walked away. tom sat next to me when laura went to talk to kiara. "you good?" he asked rubbing my back. "why does everyone keep asking that" i said looking in his eyes.

"because in every single interview, when you snap you get mad" he said. i rolled my eyes. "i am, not everyone is gonna be happy when they heard a joke about being replaced"

he stayed silent. i got up and walked towards kiara. i grabbed her arm and whispered something in her ear.

"okay, let's go then" she whispered. "we're gonna leave early" kiara said picking up her jacket. "with what?" bill asked.

"yeah, the last time you tried leaving early at a cafe you ended up getting a ticket" laura hopped into the conversation.

i tilted my head with my lips parted slightly. she smiled at me and looked away. "how do you know these stuff" georg asked. "umm" she started.

"yeah laura" i said crossing my arms. she looked at me. "it was all over the news" she said laughing nervously.

i nodded not believing a single thing. "then let's go. we'll drop you off at your apartment" bill said getting up.

i finally saw gustav behind bill. i felt bad, he didn't talk much in the  interview and right now he's being quite.

i looked at kiara. "lemme sit with gustav tonight, sit with bill" i suggested. she nodded. i walked towards gustav as we all walked out the door. 

there were paparazzi outside. i smiled at the attention we were getting. i blew a kiss to a camera and signed a few autographs from fans.

they all screamed. laura tried giving an autograph to someone but they slapped her hand away. she ran away screaming to tom.

tom was signing an autograph while laura was begging for his attention. the fans thought she was weird.

i saw a cute fan and i smirked at him while signing his autograph. i wrote my number down and when he saw it he looked at me surprised.

i winked at him giving his pen back. tom looked at me and i stared back. we all walked towards the van once again.

we all sat down and i sat next to gustav. "hi!" i smiled. "are you actually leaving" he said almost crying. my face changed.

"gustav" i started. "y/n" his voice cracking as he said my name. "i don't know gustav" i said rubbing his arm.

he started to cry and i held him in my arms. we were in the back of the van as he sobbed in my arms.

i sighed and stroked his hair.

after a good minute he stopped. he fell asleep on my shoulder now.

༺༻

okay maybe not that chaotic but i know the next chapters will.....!

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1265 words