𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝟼

"didnt you date and fucked other guys" he argued back; standing up. i did a face and moved to the side a bit. "really? tom this is about you" i argued.

"y/n" he started. "i was drunk okay? i didnt mean for it to happen. you were sober and you kissed ben" "well because i was feeling different emotions at the same time" i yelled.

"do you think i'll accept the fact that you even bring a girl- a whore home?!" i yelled. my eyes filling up with tears.

he stepped closer to me. eyes filled with anger. "we need to accept the fact that we both cheated on each other" tom yelled in my face.

i scoffed and looked away; trying to blink the tears away. "so your saying our relationship is unhealthy?" "what? y/n-" "your ruining your reputation tom" i yelled.

"the fact that you guys were making out and took it to your.. our bedroom?!" tears were coming out of my eyes.

"y/n i'm sorry. i was drunk, i went to the club because i was-" "that makes it worse tom!" i yelled.

"you know what happens when you go to the club alone. you find a girl, dance with her, you kiss her then it turns into a makeout session, and then you guys fucked. how was she tom? huh? how many rounds did you guys do? because i should be concerned since you cheated, and you even called me your future wife. if you can't handle the fact that you cheated-" i breathed in, trying not to cry.

"y/n. i know i cheated. and i'm sorry okay? i didn't mean to it to happen. seriously. i was drunk and i didn't know what happend" he said.

i rolled my eyes not believing a word he said. he came up to me and grabbed my waist. he smashed his lips against mine. my stomach flipped; a feeling of disgust and lust filled my stomach.

i pulled back and slapped him in the face. he stumbled backwards and put his hand on the spot where it stung.

i pulled him by the collar of his shirt and smashed my lips together with his. he pulled me closer. he pulled my left thigh and he wrapped my leg around his hip.

we continued kissing, he bit my bottom lip and i groan into his mouth. "what was for?" i asked biting the spot where he bit; tasting a tint of blood.

"for slapping me" he smirked.

"so your not mad at me anymore" tom asked as he laid next to me. i panted breathlessly as i shut my eyes close. my legs gotten soar and they were shaking.

"no not really" i said unphased. i sat up and put my clothes back on. "angry sex helps a lot" tom mumbled. i rolled my eyes.

"shut the fuck up" i mumbled as i stood up. "okay, we both forgiven each other right" he remarked.

i sighed. this relationship is getting really toxic..

"so you slept over at bens cause you were mad, i kicked out that blonde girl. i'm sorry y/n. really" i looked at him; seeing the sincerity in his eyes.

"i guess it's fine. i'm sorry that i kissed ben" i said the last part lowly. he stood up, put his boxers on, his jeans, and walked up to me.

he pulled me by the waist. "i love you" he smiled. i pressed my lips together. i smiled back, i pulled away and opened the door.

bill was downstairs; still in the same spot. "hi!" he smiled. i hummed and sat next to him. "georg called, he said his flight is next week" he said.

we both nodded. "did you and ria have fun" i asked. "yeah, also where were you last night? tom called me asking where you were" me and tom looked at each other.

"like i said, friends house" i said looking away. he nodded. "tell me all about your date" i smiled. "well, me and kie" he started. i cringed at the nickname but still remained smiling.

"then i dropped her off then i went home" he finished. i heard the front door opening. "moms home" bill said.

"hey kiddos!" she smiled as she walked into the living room. she walked over to the kitchen. "hey ma" tom smiled.

"what'd you guys do today" she asked. my stomach had that knot thingy when i remembered what me and tom did to forgive each other.

"watched tv" bill said, covering for us. i think he knew..

"oh! that's cool. also i've thought about you guys moving." she started. "i found an apartment that i could move at when you three move out" she explained. we nodded.

"how far is it" i asked putting my knees up to my chest. "i checked online, the house that you six will move to is 30 minutes from the apartment i will move to"

"oh! that's good" bill smiled. "alright. well i'm gonna be cooking dinner" she said as she turned around.

"i almost forgot, we have an interview tomorrow" he said. we both nodded. "what time" tom asked. i looked at tom as he spoke. then back at bill.

"at ten in the morning" he stated. i groaned. "why does all the interviews have to be so early. i don't wanna go" i whined. "kie is coming" i sat up. "never mind" i smiled.

they both laughed. we watched tv, tom had his hand on my thigh as he stroked it. i tried to forget about the blonde girl. wait..

did my nightmare have something to do with tom? and that whore? i don't know maybe i'm hallucinating. but why was the girl lia??

༺♡༻

sorry for the late update.

also i don't know what to do while georg is on vacation..

i have a new book idea in mind and i'm rlly excited to start it.

should i begin the new book while still updating this one?

can y'all message me some ideas you have in mind so that i can stall yall.

this chapter is not proofread

don't forget to vote

1032 words