𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿

as we all went backstage we saw 4 ladies. one of them gave me a dirty look. i smiled at her trying not to snap.

we all sat down where one of them instructed us too. i smiled at one of them. she gave me a warm smile. "im isabel" she smiled. i nodded.

"your clothes are right there. follow me" she walked to a rack of clothing. i followed her.

she showed me some outfits of my choice. the rest of the band did the same. for this concert i had my eyes on this outfit.

(without the headphones and bookbag)

she nodded getting the outfit out. i looked at the boys and saw toms outfit. a thick leathered jacket, baggy ass jeans, and a shirt. of course he chose that.

bill chose multiple outfits since he was the singer.

gustav picked out some jeans and a tank top. as we all went into the changing room to change the pants fit me well. i put on a shirt,

and then put on my jacket

and then put on my jacket. i looked at my outfit and i loved it. not to thick of clothing, and good style.

i went out the changing room and isabel squealed. "gorgeous" she smiled taking my hand. she pulled me into the chair and started combing my hair.

"would you like your hair up?" she asked looking at me through the mirror. "i don't know.. you do my hair style and surprise me" i smiled at her.

she nodded. she stepped away to grab something and i took this time to take off my jacket. i looked at the tank top i was left in.

it was cute. i placed the jacket in my lap and looked at the mirror. i saw tom looking at me through the mirror when he was sitting down . my heart jumped as i looked away.

i felt his stare on me as isabel came up to me. "do you think it'll look cute if i curled your hair and then clip it from the back?" she smiled. i thought for a minute.

"would the clip be secure?" i asked. "oh right, it'll fall off easily. im sorry" she smiled weakly. i shook my head. "no no no it's okay" i smiled at her.