𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟿

he laid down next to her and pulled her close. he noticed she was wearing his hoodie and he blushed.

he smiled and closed his eyes. soon after he drifted to sleep as well.

i felt an arm around my waist as i woke up. i rubbed my eyes and tried sitting up. i look behind me and saw tom cuddling my waist.

he woke up and rubbed his eyes. "morning" he said in his raspy morning voice. i looked away and tried to get up. he put his hand on my chest and pulled me next to him.

he cuddled in my chest and hugged my waist tightly. i looked down and smiled. "can i be your boyfriend" he asked suddenly.

my face lit pink as i covered my face with my left hand. the other hand on his head. "why" i teased.

"so i could be the only one to kiss, fuck, cuddle, makeout with, you know. the stuffs that couples do" he said.

"so your saying we weren't dating after we fucked, and kisses many times" i chuckled. he laughed with me. "well..?" he asked. "yes" i said stroking his back.

he sat up and pulled me up. he smashed his lips against mine. i giggled and kissed him back.

he pulled away and smiled. "god i've been waiting for that word for 13 years" i laughed at him.

"let's go wake up the two of them" i nodded and he helped me up. we walked to bills door and he opened it.

we both saw them cuddling each other. i gagged and walked away. i slid down the wall and covered my face. tom laughed at me.

"well, both of our wishes came true" he chuckled. i looked at him. he looked back. "wanna hit them with pillows" i smirked.

"uh yeah" he said with sass. we went to his room and got a pillow. we walked back into bills room. "three" he mouthed. "two" "one!" we both yelled.

we hit them with pillows and they jumped up. kiara yelped and bill groaned. we both laughed and kiara and bill laughed with us.

after a good while we went downstairs. "so lemme get this straight.. you guys are dating now" i remarked.

"i guess so" bill said smiled. "what?!" me and tom yelled. "how did you..what?!" tom screamed. "how did it take me and y/n 13 years to date, and it took 2 weeks for y'all to date?!"

we all laughed. tom put his hands to his head with his jaw open. "you guys are dating?" bill said with his eye brows raised.

we both looked at each other. "i knew it!" kiara jumped. she put her hands to her chest. "my baby is all grown up" she smiled.

"oh shut up 2 months older than you" i rolled my eyes and laughed. we all talked after i made breakfast. pancakes!

"do we tell your mom" i looked at tom. "should we" he asked. "uh yeah?" bill hopped into the conversation. "our mom would be so happy" he crossed his arms and swallowed.

"oh yeah? how do we explain that your dating ria now and she hasn't known her that much yet" tom tilted his head.

"so? mom likes me better she'll approve" he said with sass. "oh please just because your younger doesn't mean your the favorite" tom said with sass back.

me and ria looked at each other. she smirked at me and i almost laughed. we continued eating and talking.

"should we all go out today" ria asked. "yeah! it'll be our way of celebrating that we have y/n and that she's safe" bill smiled. i smiled back. i sat back almost throwing up knowing that i ate 6 pan cakes.

"oh word, we're going right now" tom looked at his food after saying that. "we're going right after we finish this food" we all laughed.

we finished eventually and i washed the dishes. "your so mommy" ria smirked. i giggled at her.

i felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. "she sure is" i heard toms raspy voice. he laid his head on my shoulder as i washed the dishes.

i finished and we all talked for a bit. "okay, let's get washed up" bill said. we all went upstairs. bill and kiara were in front of us.

i felt tom smack my ass as i was walking up the stairs. i looked back and he smirked. i rolled my eyes and walked in his room.

we went into his bathroom and we brushed our teeth. we washed our face and then he lend me some moisturizer.

bill gave me simone's hair brush and some makeup. "oh no i don't need the makeup" i remarked. he nodded handing me the brush.

i combed my hair and looked at tom. he towered over me and smirked. i pushed his chest lightly and he dramatically gasped.

"you hurted me!" i laughed at him. walking past him i took a pair of pants from his drawer. "thanks" i smiled.

"for what?" he asked. "lending me these pants" i said as i took off my shorts. he watched my every move. "i didnt" he remarked.

"well now you did" i said tip toeing and kissing his cheek. i added lip balm and walked out the bathroom.

once i stepped back into his room he pinned me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine. butterflies filled my stomach as he pulled away.

he smiled and walked out the room leaving me red.

i wore this,

(their toms clothes

(their toms clothes..)

i secretly took simone's eyelash curler and quickly curled them before going out. i looked at myself. i would look better with some jewelry but this would do it.

i walked out of toms room and went downstairs. "hey princess" tom kissed my cheek. i giggled and we both walked with the rest. i held up the jeans a bit since they were kinda long.

when we were outside i looked at their neighbors house; remembering about sam. but i ignored it and for in the car.

"where should we go?" tom asked. we all buckled our seatbelts. ria and bill sat in the back.

"let's go to the park" bill suggested. "oh yeah? and do what" tom bullied his brother.

"okay fine ! damn what do you guys wanna do then" i turned my head and looked at kiara. she shrugged her shoulders. i looked at tom who was already looking at me.

he smiled and i smiled back. i looked away and they decided what to do.

༻༺

i'm going to end the book very soon yall

don't forget to vote

this chapter isn't proofread

1125 words