𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟶

our food arrived and we continued eating. we talked about our up coming concerts. i kept making eye contact with tom every time i put food in my mouth.

a ding caught my attention. i looked towards the sound and saw a group of boys coming into the restaurant.

one of them caught my eye, they had brown fluffy hair, with freckles and green eyes, he had some baggy pants with a white t-shirt, and he has a tattoo sleeve on his left arm.

we made eye contact and i looked away. i continued eating my food. "y/n look" ria nudged my elbow. "that dude is definitely checking you out" she whispered.

i looked in that direction again and looked at the same dude that caught my attention. i cleared my throat and turned to her. "he's not even all that compared to.. someone" i remarked confidently.

"okay? but he's definitely checking you out" she smirked. i rolled my eyes. i caught the dude staring once again. i looked away and drank my alcohol.

after a while we all finished eating. we continued talking waiting for the bill. ria finished her drink and i havent. i was stalling.

"finish it" she said. "what if i get drunk" i said raising my eye brows. "drunk y/n is so much fun" bill said. (ogs know which part we get the deja vu)

i chugged my drink as they all talked. i cringed at the sourness that slid my throat. i cleared it.

i looked towards the bathroom. "i think i need to shit" i said while looking at gustav. "what?" he asked as if he was supposed to do something.

"move!" i said. he quickly stood up and i ran to the bathroom. i heard them all laughing. i accidentally bumped into something tall. i looked up and see the dude that i made eye contact with earlier.

"hey" he smirked while looking down. i cleared my throat. and tried walking passed him. he put his hand in the way. "your not going to say sorry?" he raised his eye brows.

i looked up at him. "uhh" i strained. he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the men's bathroom. "let me go" i yelled.

he closed the door shut and pinned me against the wall. "no one disrespects me" he growls. i looked away as his face was closer to mine.

his hands wandered down to my waist. i pushed him off. "don't touch me!" i yelled. he stumbled backwards a few steps.

he glared at me, flaring his nostrils. he grabbed my hair and smashed his lips against mine. i cringed in disgust as i tried pushing him off me.

i heard aggressive knocking on the door. i managed to push him off me once he looked at the door. i opened the men's bathroom door and bumped into something.

i looked up and saw gustav. "y/n?" he said looking down. he looked behind me and saw the guy. "what are you doing with this dude in the bathroom?" he asked.

the guy got out the bathroom and looked at me, then at gustav. he walked away and shook his head. i wiped my lips in disgust remembering what just happened.

"y/n talk to me" he put his hands on my shoulder. "he grabbed me and harassed me" i said tears filling my eyes. this always happens.

he hugged me tightly. "can we not tell anyone about this" i asked but i was muffled since i was buried in his chest. "yes" he said.

"go back with the rest okay? i'm gonna piss" and with that he walked into the men's bathroom. i wiped my tears and walked to the table.

as i was walking i got catcalled. i looked behind me and saw a table full of the boys that walked in earlier, smirking and whistling.

i continued walking trying to ignore the pain in my chest. i cleared my throat as i sat down next to ria.

"how was the shit?" she asked. i snapped back to reality. "what?" i asked unphased. "you said you needed to shit" bill remarked.

"oh" i changed my face trying to act normal. "uhh.." i strained looking down at the table; noticing all the plates are gone. gustav came back and sat next to me.

he rubbed my knee trying to call me down since he knew what happened. "you okay ma?" i heard toms voice ask.

i looked up and nodded while pressing my lips together. they all started talking as i zoned out on the table. gustav looked at me. he put his hand on my thigh. "it's okay" he gave me a reassuring smile.

i cleared my throat and sat up. he removed his hand and continued talking with the rest. my eyelids felt heavy as i sat back.

i looked towards the table noticing one of the guys gesturing a movement showing a big ass, then looking at me. he winked at me and i looked away.

"here's the check" the waiter gave us a little brown notepad. i kept taking glances at the table. "y/n" ria whispered. i snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"you seem out of it. are you drunk?" she asked. i shook my head. bill paid the check and the waiter took it.

it's been a couple of minutes before he came back with bills card. we stood up and when we were walking by the table the boys catcalled. "bye sweet lips" the guy called.

i shut my eyes in embarrassment as i walked with them. tom grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead as we walked. i knew he was glaring at the guys.

we got in the car and tom put his hand on my thigh. "baby what happened" he whispered. i looked at him. "nothing" i smiled. it hurts.

we arrived at toms place, we dropped off gustav and ria is sleeping over. we went upstairs to our room and once tom shut the door the turned to me.

he pulled my close by my waist. he was leaning in for a kiss until he stopped. he pulled back. "y/n.." he started.

i looked up. "who kissed you" he frowned. i tilted my head. how'd he know? "what?" i asked. "y/n it hurts when your lying to me" he remarked.

"you smell like someone else's lips" he stated. my eyes filled up with tears. i know he's gonna be mad.

"tom when i went to the bathroom to wash my hands-" "i thought you needed to shit" i put my finger over his lips.

"i bumped into a guy then he pulled me into the bathroom bc i didn't apologize to him and then he kissed me and i tried pushing him off tom i swear" my voice getting high since i knew i was about to cry.

"and then i ran out the bathroom because i heard knocking and i bumped into gustav-" "so gustav knows and i don't?" he asked.

i looked down with my mouth slightly open. a tear went down my cheek. "y/n when this stuff happens you need to tell us" he said letting go of my waist.

tears dropped down my cheek but i wiped it away quickly. "he kissed you?" he said with sadness in his eyes. "he harassed me" i said breaking down.

he looked away. "you should've told me ma" he said with furrowed eye brows. "tom" he looked at me quickly.

"are you mad" "yes" he raised his voice.

༺♡༻

cliff hanger!

y'all i'm actually so sorry for the late update, i was reading "hate, love, cars and mafia together in tokyo" since 6:00 and i started crying bc i got so many flash backs😭

i have a new story in mind but that's for another book so stay tuned!

don't forget to vote

this chapter isn't proofread

a 1333