𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

as we arrived at my house i waved at them. tom hugged me before i left the van. they all waited for me to go inside the house before leaving. once i entered the house i heard the van leave.

"mommy" i smiled as i hugged her. "hi baby" she smiled. "your daddy will come home tonight don't worry" she smiled. i nodded.

"you should get some rest you look tired" she said as she patted my back. i nodded and walked up the stairs. i walked into my room. i havent been in my house in a long time.

i laid in my bed. i sighed deeply. i closed my eyes and replayed every single thing that happened. to the time i slept over at the Kaulitz house, the two interviews that was disgusting, my solo, practice, the tension between me and Tom, when I woke up in toms arms in the van, whne we switched our shirts and hoodie, this month was chaotic.

As I drifted off to sleep I was in a star position. I love sleeping like this.

༺༻
At the van

As the boys dropped off y/n at her house, it was silent. Either half of us are asleep, or awake but doing something else.

Gustav and bill was sleeping, Tom was on his phone. Looking through his Instagram.
Ok I know this is like the 2007-2009 but just pretend they used to have stuff like our time ok 🥰.

He came across this edit of y/n.

Come back to me.. please
    Lana ray
      Can you serve me lemonade
         I said yes Bill i will

He looked at the edit of y/n, her smiling and laughing as the clips go by. He caught himself smiling at the edit. He quickly liked the post and scrolled.

"We're here" the driver informed them. Gustav woke up and bill stood up. They all walked out to the Kaulitz house. "I'll just order takeout" bill said as he unlocked the door.

They all walked in and sat on the couch. "Hey boys! where's my y/n?" She pouted a bit. "She went home, her parents are here" Tom sat taking his hat off.

She nodded. "What do you guys want to eat?" "We're going to order takeout mama" bill smiled.

Their food arrived and they ate. They talked and laughed. Simone brought something up about y/n. "Do you guys think y/n has a boyfriend" she said blunty as she ate a piece of chicken.

Tom choked on his food. Quickly covering his mouth.

"Well I don't know.. I mean she has dated a lot of guys, half of them used and played her, and the other half.. well she just didn't care about the other half" bill looked at his mother.

"She's a player?" Simone asked. "I guess so. Just like Tom" bill chuckled a bit. She laughed as well. "Just like two peas in a pod" she smiled.

Tom looked down slightly smirking. As they continued eating in silence. After dinner they did their own stuff.

Y/ns pov;

As i woke up it was around 9. I slept for 3 hours. I rubbed my eyes and walked out the room. I walked down the stairs. "Hi ma" I said as i sat down on the couch next to her.