𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟾

(a week later)

me and gustav hung out again today and now we're packing. "bill" i yelled from upstairs. "what?" he yelled back.

"where's the other box" i laid on the floor face flat. i heard footsteps coming upstairs. he opened the door and chuckled. "toms getting more boxes"

i nodded and laid on my back. "how much have you packed?" he asked sitting down on the floor next to me.

"half my clothes. tom packed half his clothes too" i said sitting up. "oh, okay. gustav and georg is coming over-" "is selena coming?!" i smiled.

"i think" he shrugged. "okay" i smiled and laid back. the door opened and tom came in with boxes. "thansk for the help" he gave us a cheeky smile.

me and bill laughed at him.

we contiued packing our clothes. me and toms room is half empty now. the closet is emtpy, and the stuff around his bed is gone.

"tom can we take a break" i fell to the floor. "what? why?" he turned around. "weve been packing for five hours" i whined.

he chuckled and picked me up in bridal style. he placed me the bed and laid on top of me. he lifted up my shirt and started kissing my stomach.

i closed my eyes feeling my body sink into the mattress. he laid his head on my stomach and i felt his eyes closing.

the door ringed and bill ran towards it. "hi!" it showed georg and selena. "hey" selena smiled. "is y/n here?" she tilted her head.

"yeah, her and tom are packing" bill smiled. "hey bro" georg and bill greeted. "i'm gonna go get y/n and tom" bill opened the door for selena and georg.

he walked upstairs and knocked on their door. "tom" he said. no answer.

bill walked in and saw them cuddling together. he gasped and smiled. "that's so cute" he put his hand on his chest.

he closed the door and walked downstairs. "their sleeping. probably tired" bill said as he stepped on the first step.

"ohh. okay okay" georg nodded.

a few moments later; around 30 minutes tom and y/n came downstairs. y/n rubbed her eyes and fixed her shirt. she was wearing toms big shirt with some shorts.

tom followed behind her and he smiled at georg and selena. y/n fell on the couch and she closed her eyes again.

"y/n" tom groaned. he picked her up like a baby and placed her on the corner of the couch.

tom sat next to y/n and started talking with them. y/n fluttered her eyes opened and whined. she pulled toms arm and snuggled into his chest.

selena and bill laughed. tom smiled at her cuteness as she fell asleep almost immediately.

they all talked about the moving. bill was on his computer trying to buy the house.

georg looked at tom and y/n. he smiled at tom and tom noticed. "jealous" tom mocked. he rolled his eyes.

i know georg still likes y/n even though he has a girlfriend. or does he..?

y/n slept on my chest peacefully while bill was over here stressing. "what does it mean by lease?!" he groaned. "stupid it means that it's for sale" georg chuckled.

"oh" bill sat up. "i knew that" he rolled his eyes. we all laughed causing y/n to whine. she raised her hand on put her finger on my lip.

i kissed the tip of her finger. i picked her up in bridal style and stood up. i walked upstairs and placed her in the bed.

i put the covers above her gently and kissed her forehead. i walked out the room and went back downstairs. "sleeping beauty is upstairs sleeping beautifully" tom stopped in his tracks and just replayed what he said in his head.

"tom your so stupid" bill shook is head and laughed. "what? can i not admire my future wife" tom rolled my eyes and sat next to georg.

"future wife?" selena spoke. i forgot she was here.

i chuckled. "yuppp" i played with my lip piercing imagining me and y/n getting married. okay tom enough with that

they continued trying to buy the house. "do i click summit?" bill asked. i turned my head towards him.

he gave me the computer and i examined what he put. he put his address, credit card number, etc.

"yeah, i think that's right" i shrugged. georg took the computer and examined it as well. i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. i lifted my head up and saw y/n rubbing her eyes.

she sat next to me and leaned on my shoulder. i chuckled, "she's attracted to you" bill joked.

i put my arm around her shoulder and put her on my chest.

after a while we finally got the house. well, we submitted it. now we're waiting for the email. the door bell ringed and bill smiled. "gustavs hereee" he said in a sing song german tone.

"gustav?" georg asked. the door opened and y/n rubbed her eyes. she whined and snuggled deeper into my chest. my heart started racing at the sudden movement.

she lifted up her head and looked at me. "why is you heart beat so fast" she mumbled as she stood up.

gustav came into the living room and y/n gasped. "gustav!" she smiled; her sweet raspy voice said.

they hugged as y/n stood up. gustav sat down and y/n went to the kitchen. i examined her from the living room.

she got a glass and went towards the fridge. she turned around and damn................ tom shut the fuck up

she poured water in the cup and waited. i stood up from the couch and walked towards her.

she removed the cup from the water thingy fridges thingy and placed the glass to her lips.

once water entered her mouth i pulled the glass back and smashed my lips against hers. the water sliding into mine.

i swallowed it and smiled. she frowned; "you stole my water" she squinted her eyes. she drank some more. "i'm still kinda thirsty" i removed her hand and placed my lips on hers.

the water coming into my mouth and down my throat. i pulled back and smiled. "love ya!" i patted her head.

she looked away and tried not to smile. her face light pink. she placed the glass to her lips but backed up, putting her hand on my chest.

"i'm thirstyyy" i whined. she swallowed the water. "this is my water" she mocked. she placed the glass in the sink and we walked towards the living room.

the sun setting but still shining through the windows. "tom! we got an email!" bill smiled.

i made a face. "already? it's been like 40 minutes" "yeah but they are the best company i know! so of course they'll reply fast" bill said.

"oh" and with that i sat down and placed y/n in my lap. "hi selena" she smiled at selena.

selena smiled and waved. i leaned back and my hands were on her hips. she kept moving in my lap trying to get comfortable.

i sat up and placed my head on her shoulder. "ma if you keep moving i'm gonna rip off your clothes and do you right here and right now you feel me?"

she stopped moving and gasped a bit. she moved again; "now i feel you" she whispered and giggled. i looked at her face that was looking towards the rest.

༺♡༻

bru ive been so unactive these days it pisses me off. 

also i'm gonna make the sequel cover and then start publishing it once i finish this book.

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1306 words