𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟻

(2 weeks later)

the band, plus ria has all agreed to move. their moving next month so now they are getting prepared to move.

"yeah, there's six bedrooms" bill remarked. ria nodded. "i get it now" she smiled. "alright! if you guys can go on the stage for me that will be great" the woman smiled.

they all stood up and walked towards the interviewer. it was a lady who had a blue dress on she she had black straight hair.

tom wore his bandana around his head, a black shirt with a little print, and some black heavy jeans.

y/n wore some baggy pants and a crop top. she had a white jacket that was unzipped showing her belly button piercing.

georg wore a black shirt, and some brown jeans. he had some grey sneakers that were brand new.

gustav wore a white shirt, and some jeans. his hair all fluff and messed up.

bill was wearing a black leather jacket, gloves, and some black tight jeans.

ria was on backstage since she finished doing their makeup.

"we're live on three.. two.." the man pointed at the lady. "hello everyone!" she smiled. the audience started cheering loudly.

"today.. would you like to introduce yourselves" she asked. "hello we are.." bill started. "tokio hotel" they all said in sync.

the audience sheered louder. a girl screamed toms name. he just chuckled and shook his head.

"how are you guys today?" she asked. "we're doing good" bill answered for all of us.

she continued asking us questions. "y/n, is it true that you gave a lap dance to guys for money?" she asked.

i just laughed and nodded. "what inspired you to do it?" she asked. i just shrugged. "wanted money" was all i said.

she nodded. "tom is it true that you've hooked up with a girl last night?" she changed the subject. i saw him tilt his head.

"no..?" he said slowly. "wait- what? so then who's-" she got cut off by a girl coming on stage.

"hi tomii!" a girl sat next to him. i quietly scoffed and made a face. georg noticed it and smirked.

she hugged his arm; "uhh" he mumbled. "yes, im the girl that he hooked up with last night" her high pitched voice echoed through my ears.

"i didnt hook up with anyone last night" tom said. the lady had her eyes wide opened. "oh.. well uh.. please get off stage"

"no!" the girl screamed. i rolled my eyes and looked at georg. he was snickering in the corner of the couch. i tried holding in my laugh as well.

"then who's the girl that we saw you making out with?" the interviewer asked. tom cleared his throat and sat up; pushing the girl off him.

"well, i'll reveal that the next time we have a talk. but how about we say this is the end yeah?" he stated.

"alrighty! well that's all we have today folks. come back for another interview with.." she looked at all of us.

"tokio hotel" we said in sync again. the audience cheered and we all stood up. walking off stage me and georg laughed.

"what's so funny?" bill asked. "nothing" georg said without laughing.

we walked to backstage and tom pulled me to the side. "listen-" "i know" i cut him off. he tilted his head. "what?" "i know you didn't hook up with someone" i remarked.

he made a face. "how?" "oh so you did" i crossed my arms. "no- oh my gosh" he mumbled. "well that's good" he smiled.

ria walked towards us and smiled. our manager came into the room.

"ahh.. yes. the whole band is back together" she smiled. "y/n, can i talk to you. including with kiara" she asked. we both nodded.

she pulled us to the side. "yes?" ria asked. "soo.. i was thinking. what if 'red girls' come back" she asked.

our eyes slightly went wide. "what..?" she asked. "i mean. the band is all together. the vocalist, drummest, guitarist, and the bassist. so what if you guys start red girls again?" she smiled.

me and ria looked at each other. i think it's a good idea. i thought.

"i mean.." ria hesitated. i knew she was thinking the same. "sure" i cut her off. "great! i'll even pay for the stuff. like how i pay for the band" she remarked.

we both nodded. "but i will manage you the same. i will still be your manager. it's like it's a whole band, but the girls and the boys are separated; you know what i mean?" she asked.

we both nodded. "of course" ria remarked. "great! y/n are you sure? if not then we can cancel all of this-" "no no, i do want it" i smiled.

we were on the way back home and i couldn't believe it. red girls is coming back. me and ria are planning to tell them once we move.

well thats what our manager said.

we dropped off gustav and now we're dropping off georg. "bye georg!" i smiled. "bye" he smiled back.

we dropped off ria and now we're heading home. "i'm tired" i mumbled as ria left the bus. i leaned against toms shoulder and he chuckled.

he put his arm around me and i fell into his chest. i snuggled into him and closed my eyes.

we arrived home and we got out of our private bus. "who was that chick by the way" bill asked his brother.

"i don't know" tom shrugged. "you didn't see her at the club last night?" bill remarked. he nodded.

"why would someone lie that they hooked up with you" bill asked trying to unlock the door.

"well i mean a lot of girls wanna hook up with me" tom shrugged. i hit his chest and he laughed.

"but i like it when we hook up" he smirked. i rolled my eyes and we went inside the house.

simone was home. "hey kiddos!" she smiled. "who was that girl that hugged you earlier?" she asked.

tom shrugged. "i dont know. she probably lied that she hooked up with me so she could be on camera" he said.

"oh okay good. i thought my son cheated on my favorite girl" she patted my head. i chuckled and bill laughed.

༻♡༺

i'm so sorry i know i said i would update five times today but i was unpacking a lot and i didnt have time.

i'm gonna go to sleep now bc i'm hella tired ..

pls forgive me

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1106 words