𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶

if you don't know about the concert watch the video on top, remember. tom is y/n and georg is tom.

the spotlight shined on bill. he walked to the front of the stage. the audience screamed and cheered.

"what's up milano?!" he yelled. "how are you guys feeling tonight?" the crowd screamed. "thank you so much for coming to our show tonight" he smiled as the spotlight shone on him.

"now i would like to welcome you, to the humanoid city!" and with that he ran back to the stage and the lights went dim.

that was my cue. the spotlight was on me now as i played the keyboard. the crowd cheered even louder once they saw me. tom followed along with the keyboard as well. he repeatedly pressed the key as i played it.

i was nervous i might mess up. i booped to the beat that i was playing.

"the pain of love" bill started singing.

wont break us up
we don't need your salvation
the pain of love
would never stop
we are our own creation
the pain of love
lives in our hearts
it's deeper than the ocean
the pain of love
waits in the dark
we take it in slow motion

i finally stopped playing the keyboard and started off by the guitar. i strummed the strings as he sung in between the lines.

and we go on
and we go on
and on
and on
and on

we don't belong
we don't belong
belong
to anyone

i walked about one or two feet away from the keyboard as i played the guitar.

the pain of love would last forever
promise me
promise me

we'll celebrate the pain together
the pain
of love
love
love

before he said love twice i walked to the keyboard. i played the same notes as the beginning of the song.

the pain of love
in all of us
it hits you like a hammer

while he sang we went down the steps and walked passed me.

the pain of love
we can't turn off
let's celebrate the drama
the pain of love
don't let us crush
we will be all forgiven
the pain of love

now he was near tom. he moved his body as he sang the words.

i wanna touch
without its not worth living

i stepped away from the keyboard for the last time and played the chords.

and we go on
and we go on
and on
and on
and on

i raised my knee up and down with the rhythm as i placed my left leg on top of the little step on the stage as i played the guitar.

we don't belong
we don't belong
belong
to anyone

the pain of love would last forever
promise me
promise me

we'll celebrate the pain together
the pain

i stepped off the step and walked up the stairs.

of love
love

we climb the mountains
walk the deserts
for our love

bill walked towards me as he sang.

let's make a pact tonight
so we can feel this pain of love forever

i sang with him as i played the guitar.

after he sang those words the beat stopped, gustav slowed down the rhythm. the crowd cheered louder.

one, and two

were the rhythm of gustavs drum now. like a heartbeat.

we don't belong
we don't belong

he walked to the front of the stage

to anyone
and we go on
and we go on
and on
and on
and on

i sang along with him. i moved my body to the rhythm as he moved to side to side.

we don't belong
we don't belong
belong
to anyone

the pain of love would last forever
promise me
we celebrate the pain together

he grabbed the mic stand as he said "celebrate" and that's when my stomach began to churn. i grew nervous as i knew my solo was coming.

the pain
of love, love

when he song those last words he held his fist up in the air.

he stopped singing and gustav changed the rhythm. bill walked away from the stage, i think on the way to change outfits for the next song.

i walked down the stairs and so did tom. i quickly ran up to him as i played the guitar. he did the same.

the spotlight followed me as i went up to him. once we both reached each other we played our guitar together.

he moved his body to the music and so did i but lighter. i bopped my head up and down as i played with the strings.

tom looked away from his guitar and onto me. i looked up at him as we both played the guitar. i looked into his eyes. i quickly looked away and paid attention to my guitar. looks like he did the same

as i heard the rhythm getting closer to my part. i looked at him for one last time and he smirked at me.

i smiled at him. i walked towards the step on the stage as i looked at the crowd. tom went on the other step and played his bass.

i stepped onto my step and got ready. my heart was beating, i was nervous and anxious. and also i feel so free.

the crowd cheered loud as i stepped onto that step. that boosted up my confidence. anyone deja vu??

gustavs rhythm got faster and i quickly moved my left hand to the right chord.

i was doing my solo as i repeatedly held onto the strings. the metal strings were stinging up against my fingers.

i could feel tom looking at me as i did. my solo. i shook my head as i played the notes. i felt like i was gonna mess up. my fingers stung really hard as i did it faster.

once i got the hang of it, the crowd cheered loud. i looked at my fingers that was moving fast. my veins were showing, telling me that my hands were getting tired.

as it got to the end i lifted up my head and shut my eyes as i felt my fingers bleeding. gustav played the drums faster and faster as i got closer to the end.

as i finished i lifted my left hand to stop the strings which made my fingers bleed harder. i stepped off the stage when the lights dimmed. i gasped at the feeling of my hand stinging.

the crowd roared and cheered. tom played the keyboard to finish the song. once he finished the lights dimmed on him.

༺༻

i was pausing and unpausing, rewinding and fast forwarding as the video as i wrote this chapter 😭😭

any opinions right now?

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1135 words