𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

y/ns pov;

i woke up to an alarm. i groan as i reach for my phone. my phone fell on the floor. "CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE" i groaned and yelled. i reached to grab my phone on the floor but i fell on the ground.

i yelled and groaned on the floor so loud that i forgot i was still at the kaulitz house. i heard footsteps running up to me. "WHAT HAPPEND Y/N" bill knocked on the door.

"I FUCKIJG FELL ON THE FLOOR" i groaned as i got up. i walked to the door and opened it. "hi" i said smiling. bill laughed. "well come on, breakfast is ready"

i walked out the hallways going into toms room. "TOM" i yelled as i threw a pillow at his face. tom screamed. like actually screamed.

"WHAT?" tom said throwing the pillow back at me. i caught it with my arms. "breakfast" i said as i walked out throwing the pillow on the floor. i heard tom get up and catches up to me.

we both walked downstairs. "hi y/n!" simone walked up to me and hugged me. "hi mama" i said. in the kaulitz family, i call their mother 'mama' because simone is like a mother to me. tom and bill don't mind at all. they think it's cute.

"i made eggs and bacon. the boys love it, i hope you like it too" she smiled at me. i smiled back and sat down. i looked at tom who was half asleep. he sat next to me. and simone sat in front of me, and bill in front of tom. their dad Jörg was at work at the moment.

"so what's the plan?" simone asked. "i think we all of a interview today. like at 5 or something." tom said while scrolling through his phone. he looked wide awake now.

i chuckled at his focusing face. i took a bite of my food and accidentally moaned. i coveted my mouth in embarrassment. i looked at bill who was eating, and simone who was drinking her coffee while looking at the tv in the living room.

i turned my head to my right to see tom smirking while looking at his food. 'god y/n what is wrong with you'

"is the food good?" simone asked. "very" i smiled. tom snickered. "yeah i can tell you love it sooo much" he teased. i smacked his arm lightly so his mother wouldn't see me.

Simone and bill looked confused. i shook my head while doing that awkward face. yk the face where you put your lips into a line? yep, that face.

we continued eating. "i'm done" bill said while drinking water. "me too" i said while sitting back. oh this food made me full. but i want more.

tom laid back like me showing that he's done. "great! i'll wash the dishes" simone said. i stopped her in her tracks. "i'll do it. it's my way of saying thank you for letting me stay for the night and treating me as if i'm your daughter"

simone smiled with joy in her eyes. she handed me the dirty plates as i walked to the sink. i started washing the dishes as i felt a presence behind me. i looked back to see tom towering over me. "what do you want"

"nothing. just watching" he smiled. seeing the smile warmed my heart. oh, have a mentioned?

i've liked tom for a while now. we were best friends since we were 5. we went to the same elementary school, middle school, and high school. now we graduated together. as well with bill. they were like my two older brothers who was always there for me and looked out for me. but for me i find tom very attractive. he always teased me and called me idiot. but i felt like i was his only idiot so i didn't mind. now, we are in a band together. growing up, and me sleeping in their house.