𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽3

we're now walking to our car after our mall out. we put our bags- nevermind. tom and bill put our bags in the trunk. me and ria sat in the backseat giggling.

bill and tom were in the front as me and ria talked about random stuff. "we should go out tonight" ria bit her lip and smiled.

i tilted my head with my mouth agap. "i have to sneak out then" i whispered shout. "yeah? that's what makes it fun!" she smiled. i rolled my eyes.

"if tom sees me in my club dress he'll stop me" i whispered yelled again. she rolled her eyes at my statement. "well we need to go out, it's been so long!" she said.

i looked at her. "okay" she clapped her hands lightly. i looked in the rear mirror and see toms eyes fixed on the road.

i admired his facial features, his calm face, his brown eyes, his black lip piercing (i imagine him with braids so his lip piercing his black, if you imagine him with dreads, think of his piercing as silver) on the corner of his lips, his brown eyes, his long lashes, his beautiful- okay y/n enough.

i realized that all of that is mine. he belongs to me, and me only.

i caught myself smiling as i admire him, i quickly cleared my throat and looked out the window.

i continued driving on the road, with the music playing. i heard whispers from the back and sees y/n and kiara giggling.

i looked back at the road as i lowered down the music 2 levels down. i looked at my brother who was bopping his head to the music.

"bill" i whispered. he looked at me. "what?" he whispered back. "what should we do after this" i asked. "we'll moms coming home soon, tomorrow night. should we do something?" my younger brother asked.

i looked back at the road noticing were almost home. "yeah, we should"

i park into the garage and opened the door. i saw y/n getting out of the car as well. i walked around the car and grabbed her waist. i couldn't hold it anymore.

i smashed my lips against hers. she smiled in reaction and kissed back. "get a room" bill groaned. i pulled her closer and pinned her against the wall.

kiara and bill groaned. i hit her lip asking for an invitation into her mouth. she gapped it slightly and i slid my tongue into hers.

"tom!" my younger brother yelled. i tried pulling back until she pulls the collar of my shirt making me stay still. she tilted her head and our tongues danced together. god this woman knows how to kiss.

i heard a female grunt. "thanks for helping guys!" kiara said sarcastically. the footsteps fainted as the garage door closed. i pulled her closer closing the gap.

she whimpered as i bit her bottom lip. i pulled away and noticed her lips pink and swollen. i smirked. "love ya!"

she rolled her eyes and hit my chest as she walked passed me. i stared at her ass as she opens the garage door. that's all mine. i thought to myself.

i walked inside the house and notice their all in the kitchen. y/n grabbed her bags and walked upstairs. i looked at bill who was talking to kiara.

i quickly walked upstairs quietly trying not to catch y/ns attention. she walked into our room, i walked to my room and see her bending over to put the bags in our closet.

i smirked and walked up to her. i slid my hands down her waist to her hips. she gasped and turned around. "wait.. was that you?" she asked.

i tilted my head in confusion. "what?" i asked. "remember that one time? when we were at my apartment and we were gonna go swimming? then i felt two hands wandered down my body as i was finding me and rias bathing suit? was that you?" she gasped.

i chuckled remembering the moment. (only ogs know which moment) i nodded. "yes, that was me" i smirked. i noticed a pink shade come across her cheeks.

she looked away. i laughed at her actions. "let's go" i held her hand and we both walked downstairs.

"oh! their here. okay so basically i'm planning dinner." bill smiled. i tilted my head. "you are?" i asked knowing he doesn't like cooking.

"uhh" he strained, he looked at kiara and y/n. i laughed at him. "guess that's us then" y/n let go of my hand and walked towards kiara. i pouted as i lost my touch of her.

ria and y/n were talking on the kitchen counter, while me and my brother were in the living room.

"how are we supposed to cook when we're supposed to go out? oh! and also i invited that ben dude" ria smiled. "the one from my apartment?" i asked. she nodded.

"okay! well what should we make" i asked. we stayed silent for a moment. "let's make chicken!" i snapped my fingers and pointed to her. she nodded.

"should we get our ingredients" ria asked. i nodded. "well let's go!" she said getting up. she grabbed my car keys. "we'll be back" ria said.

"where?" bill asked. i rolled my eyes. "we're gonna get the ingredients" i remarked. they nodded. once we put on our shoes i felt two hands snake around my waist.

i got turned around and a familiar pair of lips were on mine. the cold piercing touched my lips. i pulled away and smiled. "bye" i kisses toms cheek.

we got in my car and i drove off. we drove to the grocery store as we listened to our songs.

we arrived at the venue and were looking in aisle 4. "where's the ingredients" ria asked looking through the shelves. "sheißkopf this is the pet aisle" i put my hand on my forehead.

"hey! you know i don't know german" she crossed her arms. "then how are you german" i raised my eye brows.

she scoffed and rolled her eyes. i laughed at her childish behavior. "some people don't know german when they are german"

"that's gonna make you look dumb though" i tilted my head. "yeah! so don't call me german names or nicknames unless if it's 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous'" she states.

i laughed at her. "don't you worry, it's a beautiful nickname" i winked. we both laughed as we left the pet aisle.

we looked in the frozen food section as we looked for chicken breasts. "find the breasts, im gonna find the other stuff" i said. "here!" she smiled.

i turned to her, just to see her hands on her breasts. "sheißkopf" i mumbled. "so you a chicken" i widened my eyes. "no?" she tilted her head. "yes! i said find chicken breasts and you said you found the breasts so your the chicken" i laughed.

she rolled her eyes. "go find the stuff!" she shooed me away. i made a face. "since when did you turn into my mom" i mumbled underneath my breath.

༻♡༺

i'm being active today 😍

don't forget to vote

this chapter isn't proofread

1210 words