𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

y/ns pov;

kiara showered in the separated bathroom while i showered in the bathroom that's connected to mine. i was listening to kiaras songs and she was listening to my songs.

i finished before her since kiara shaved her legs. i wrapped a towel around my body and hair. i walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet.

i took one of toms hoodies, and sweatpants. including a bra and underwear. i went back into the bathroom hanging them behind the door. i applied lotion on my body.

i put on my clothes as i hung the two towels i used. i brushed my hair, added a moisturizer, vaseline, and added my hair mask.

i walked out of the bathroom smelling like vanilla and coconut. i walked to the living room turning on the tv waiting for kiara.

i checked my phone just in case i had missed calls or messages. tom called me multiple times.

i called him back. "hello?" tom answered quite fast. "hi!" i said.

whyd you called?

nothing just kinda boring here without you. the band is sleeping i'm the only one awake.

ohh i see, me and kiara just finished swimming now i'm waiting for her to get out of the shower.

ahh.. what are you wearing?

i laughed. why?

yk just wondering. maybe your wearing one of my clothes.

i can just tell he was smirking through the phone.

well i'm just wearing your hoodie and some sweatpants.

ahh i knew it. he laughed.

kiara went out the bathroom naked with a towel wrapped around her hair. she walked to my room. i continued talking to tom.

we were laughing and talking, making jokes. it was around 11 and kiara wasn't done yet.

i heard tom groan. "what's wrong?" i asked.

"n-nothing. just t-tired yk?" he was breathless.

"you sure? you sound constipated" i laughed.

"why don't you just tell me what y-you did all day" i tilted my head in confusion. why is he acting like this.

"well basically after we swam we walked in the hallway. we didn't have a towel so we were walking around in our bikinis soaked and drenched in water. a man came over and whistled at us and sexulized us. i went up to him and-"

"y/n! i'm done. let's go get snacks" kiara grabbed my wrist. "who are you talking to?" she asked. "tom" i heard him groan as i said his name.

"is he masturba-?" kiara gasped and covered her mouth with her free hand. i looked at the phone and hung up.

"no of course not. let's go get snacks" i said getting up. as we walked in the hallway the man wasn't there anymore. i texted tom;

hey tommy sorry i have to go kiara wants to go get snacks at the store with her. i'll try to call you back when i come back home :)

he read the message fast.
oh alright, bye y/n. stay safe

i put my phone away as me and kiara talked.

we reached the first floor and walked through the town. "look! let's go to this store. it looks new" kiara was dragging me at this point.

we quickly got snacks and drinks and left. we got back into my apartment. "okay, i'll get the snacks ready. find a film." kiara took out the chocolate and popcorn.

we were watching a film from the early 90s. we don't know what it's called but hey, it's good!

it's currently 1am and kiara is dead asleep. i got up to go to the little balcony. i took my phone out and called tom. he didn't pick up. maybe he's asleep.

i went back into the living room and i took all the snacks and put them on the kitchen counter. i put a blanket over kiara and a little stuffed animal.

i turned off the tv, lights, and locked all the windows and doors. i went into my room and kept the door open. i got into bed and stared at the ceiling.

'i forgot i have an interview today'

i groaned and turned to face door. kiara was snoring. i giggled and closed my eyes.

it was 9am. i felt someone shaking me. i woke up instantly. "WHAT WHAT WHAT?! WHO ARE YOU?!" i yelled as they held my forearms. i sighed in relief as i saw bill.

wait.. what's bill doing here? HOWD HE GET IN?!

"get ready! you have an interview in an hour. kiara said you wouldn't wake up so she called me"

"oh.. is it just you?" i asked. "no. tom is in the living room talking to kiara."

i sighed and walked out the door. "goodmorning stinkabutt" kiara smiled.

"i called them since they know how to wake you up. your a heavy sleeper" kiara giggled. i rolled my eyes and smiled.

"go get ready. ill drop you off at the studio" tom said stretching.

i nodded and walked to my bathroom. i brushed my teeth, and washed my face. i put on some cargo pants, with a black crop top with a white jacket. i combed my hair and did some light makeup. i added a some gold necklaces, rings, earrings, and braclets.

i added perfume, vanilla scented. i put on some black boots with platforms to make me look taller.

i walked out the door and said i'm ready. tom nodded and kiara told me good luck. "your staying in my apartment?" i crossed my arms and smiled. "yep" she said turning on the tv.

me tom and bill walked out. "thanks you waking me up billy" i said walking into the elevator. tom pressed the first floor button. but we arrived on the 5th floor. a man came in.

i recognized him. i frowned and walked towards tom going behind him. i held his arm, "that's the dude that i punched yesterday"

i told tom about it after we got the snacks. he clenched his jaw and tried to walk towards him but i stopped him. he looked down at me and i looked up at him.

i looked away as the man looked at me. "oh what a pretty lady" the man put a strand behind my ear. i smacked his hand leaving him shocked.

"don't touch me" i gave him a dirty look. "first you punched me now you slapped me? what a filthy whore you are-"

"hey!" tom clenched his jaw. "finish that sentence of yours" tom threatened.

the man backed away. bill was hella confused. i gave him the 'i'll tell you later' look.

bill nodded. the man wrapped his hand around my shoulder. that's when i got mad. i grabbed his arm and twisted his elbow.

"ow!" the man screamed. like actually screamed. i punched his nose letting go of his arm as he fell onto the ground.

on the same time the elevator door opened. we three got out and walked out the car. "that was hot" tom nudged my shoulder.

"wanna be next?" i raised my eyebrows. "damn, girls feisty today" bill laughed. we all got into toms car. "i wanna sit in the back seat i wanna lay down" bill said. i sat in the passenger seat and tom drove.

i finally finished chapter 7. now onto chapter 8!

not gonna lie this chapter was kinda cringy.

don't forget to add this to your library to be notified when i update chapters!
and vote.

this chapter is not proofread so mistakes will be fixed later.

1263 words