𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟿

"what does the email say?" tom asked. his hands on my thighs are i sat in his lap. "lemme open it" bill said looking at the screen.

"oh okay here. umm.." he started. he scrolled down a bit and smiled. he read what the email said (idk what they say when you get approved of getting the house😭).

"really? like. we can move like whenever we want?" georg sat up. "i guess so. have you packed yet?" bill asked.

"yeah, i'm almost done packing" he stated. we all nodded. "should we go to the house tomorrow and check it out?" bill asked.

"yeah" i smiled. "we need to tell ria and gustav too" i tilted my head. "ria?" selena made a face. "ohh sorry, kiara. i keep forgetting" she shook her head.

"i'll call her" i sat up. tom moved his hand on my thigh a bit higher. "i'll call gustav" georg said.

i looked back at tom and he let go, we both stood up and walked outside. georg closed the door behind us. "yo y/n" he started.

i hummed and looked at him. "you and tom gonna share one of the rooms?" he asked. i shook my head. "we're gonna have separate rooms" i remarked.

he nodded. "just wondering. you know just in case if we have a guest room" he shrugged.

i pulled out my phone and climbed onto the railing on the porch. i swung my legs back and forth as i dialed rias number.

it ringer two times as georg walked towards the driveway. "hello?" i heard ria. "hey! what are you doing tomorrow?" i asked.

"oh nothing, why?" "because tomorrow we're going to check out the house. we got the email saying we got approved on buying the house" i stated.

she hummed. "ohhh okay okay. yeah i'm free tomorrow. what time?" she asked. "i don't know maybe around afternoon" i stated.

"okay! yeah i'll go" "okay, bye ria" "bye stinkabutt" i hopped off the railing and opened the door. i walked towards the living room and sat next to tom.

"she said she'll go" i said. "okay!" bill smiled. georg came in and said the same thing. "alright. wanna go out?" bill asked standing up. fixing his pants; he looked at us.

"sure where" tom asked. not gonna lie his raspy voice startled me. "i don't know. we can go to the mall" bill shrugged. "yeah okay" georg smiled.

we stood up and i walked upstairs. i changed into some jeans and a baggy shirt and combed my hair.

i went back downstairs and put on my shoes. i walked out the front door and catched up with the rest.

"y'all wanna skate there?" bill asked. "hell yeah" i smirked.

we got our skateboards and we lended selena and georg one. "you know how to skate?" i asked selena. she nodded and smiled.

we got out the garage and closed it. we started skate boarding towards the mall. me and selena talked as we went there.

we arrived at the venue and we carried the skateboards on our side. "here" bill pointed to a brick wall. we put it against the wall and got greeted by some fans.

"y/n!" "tom!" we signed their papers and went inside the mall. we got greeted by the smell of foods since we entered the mall through the food course area.

bill jumped. "can we get mcdonald's" i chuckled at his excitement. "sure" tom said. we walked towards the mcdonald's course and me and selena linked arms.

"hi! can i get two big macs, large fries, and a coke" bill smiled. tom looked at his younger brother. "damn your that hungry?" "uhh duh" bill said with sass.