𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽4

i looked in the food aisle section thingy. i itched my head as i tried to find flour. i groaned. i heard a voice from behind me. "need help?" i turned around and my eyes met a guy with fluffy hair, and brown eyes.

"ahh yes, can you lead me towards the flour" i asked. he chuckled at me. i tilted my head. "what?" i asked.

"it's right there ma'am" he pointed in front of me. i followed his finger. "oh" i looked away in embarrassment.

he chuckled. "it's cool, that's kinda cute" he smiled. i looked up at him. i looked away and got the flour and put it in the cart.

"thanks!" "wait don't go yet" he grabbed my arm gently. i looked at his hand that was on my arm then at his face. "can i get your number?" he asked.

i hesitated for a moment. i sighed and nodded my head. he smiled and got his phone out. he handed my his phone showing a number dial.

i put my phone in and he smiled. "thank you" i nodded as i walked away. i got all the ingredients now as i looked for ria. i saw her still in the same spot as before.

i groaned and walked up to her. "seriously?" i asked. she looked at me. "no breasts here" she pointed down. i looked at her gaze. i looked to my right and see chicken breast.

i groaned and slapped her back. "dumbass it's right here" i pointed to the breasts. she did the 'ohh' face.

i placed the chicken in the cart and we walked to the register. we checked out and put the groceries in the trunk.

we got in the car and i drove us home. once we arrived (sorry if this is rushed) we got out the groceries. ria made me carry all of them as she opened the door. i grunted as i struggled trying to get in the door.

ria walked into the living room and sat next to bill. i mentally cursed at myself as i tried taking off my shoes. "where's y/n?" i heard a voice ask.

i walked towards the living room. "hey ma!" tom jumped up. i walked towards the kitchen and placed the stuff on the counter. "thanks ria!" i yelled. "your welcome!" she yelled and grinned.

i took out the ingredients. tom was there next to me following my every move. i cut the chicken breasts horizontally.

i then washed the chicken and then seasoned it. i massaged it so it would spread out evenly.

"your getting to good at that" tom said with wide eyes. i giggled and got a bowl out. i filled it with flour. after i did that i heated up the pan.

i turned back around and coated the breasts in the flour. all four pieces. ria finally walked up to me in the kitchen. "need help?" she asks.

i looked at her with the 'really?' face. "no i'm good" i grinned and she gave me a grin back. i rolled my eyes and she laughed.

i heated up the pan with butter. i placed the chicken breasts in the pan, waiting for it to cook. i got out a spatula and started moving it around so it wouldn't burn.

i itched my face and noticed there was flour on my face and clothes. i groan a bit and continued cooking it.

after a few moments i flipped the chicken over. it looked golden. i placed the spatula against the pan and got out a big plate. i couldnt reach it as i huffed.

"tom!" i yelled. i heard quick footsteps coming towards me. "can you give me that" i pointed to the plate on the second shelf. "please..?" i rolled my eyes. "please" i stated.

"please what" he teased. i glared at him. "please tom" i whined. he grinned and gave me the plate. he kissed my cheek. "there's flour on your nose" he whispered and smirked.

i wiped it and saw flour on my fingers. i rolled my eyes and continued to cooking. the chicken was golden brown so i put it on the plate.

i turned off the stove and yelled, "dinner is ready!" and with that everybody stood up. "thanks ma" tom kissed my cheek. "thank you" ria grinned. i tilted my head and threw flour on her face.

she coughed and i giggled. "hey! j paid for the groceries you know" she crossed her arms. "and i cooked the food you know" i mimicked her actions.

we all started laughing. we sat at the dining table and started eating. "mm.. it's really marinated" bill smiled.

"is there flour on my face" i turned my head towards tom. he wiped the bottom of my eye, and then my cheek. leading to my lips, then my nose. he smiled at me.

i started blushing at his actions. we continued eating in silence, watching the tv in the living room.

"thank you ma" tom said sitting back as he finished his food. i pulled the drink off of my lips and nodded. "your welcome" i said.

i looked at the time and so did ria. we looked at each other with that face. i tilted my head. she nodded. "we're gonna go out tonight" i stated.

"where?" tom asked. "uhh" i looked at ria. "she'll tell you" i smiled and looked at her. she glared at me. bill and tom looked at her. i raised my eye brows and smiled.

"uhh.. we're just you know. girl night..?" she said slowly. "okay! that's sounds fun. you know where" bill asked. she looked at me and tilted her head. they both looked at me now.

i kicked her from under the table since she was in front of me. "club" i said lowly. "what?" tom said sternly. "club" ria remarked.

"we haven't got out in so long together we miss it" she said. tom looked at bill. "y'all are gonna be unsupervised?" bill asked.

i looked and ria and she nodded. "alright, well be safe then" bill sat back.

we put up our dishes and tom pulled me to the side. "go upstairs" he said with his eye brows furrowing.

i tilted my head and gulped. i walked passed him going up the stairs. i walked into our room and sat on the bed; waiting for him.

i looked down at my pants noticing flour on it. i patted it off and heard footsteps. i looked up and saw tom closing the door, locking it.

he walked up to me and lifted my chin. he smashed his lips against mine. he pinned me against the bed; his weight on me.

his lips started trailing down my neck, gently sucking it. he found my sweet spot and i whimper softly.

he sucked and nibbled on it. after he did that, he lifted up my shirt to my chin. i know what he's doing now.

he stood up and pulled me with him. he dragged us both to our bathroom. he turned on the lights and put my in front of the mirror.

"see that?" he pointed to four hickeys on me. "now they will now that you belong to someone" he whispered, his hot breath on my neck.

i nodded. "if a man touches you, i will kill them" his german accent is hot. "don't drink to much okay?" he said. i nodded.

i smiled at him as he hugged me tightly, wrapping his arms around my waist.

༺♡༻

should i end this book soon, and then start the second part and make a sequel, or continue the book until it reaches 100.

zayum im really active today

this chapter is not proofread

don't forget to vote

1301 words