𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺

we all got into the van and now we're planning whos place we're going to.

"y/ns!" gustav said smiling. "yeah y/n, all four of us haven't been to your place for a long time" tom smiled.

i looked at bill. "so..?" bill said with a cheeky smile.

"well which one?" i asked. "what do you mean which one?" gustav asked.

"well to my apartment or my house" i sat back. "your parents might be home so let's go to your apartment" bill smiled. we all nodded.

"yay!!" gustav clapped his hands. i felt someone staring at me. "__ navigate us to y/ns apartment" bill instructed the driver.

he nodded, changing routes. i felt hot. as if someone is controlling me. my first reaction was to look at tom. i peeked him from under my eyelashes.

he was staring at me while playing with his piercing. my heart stopped. my face lit red. gn he's probably not even looking at you..
i said to myself.

as time passes by we reached my apartment building. we all got out and went inside the elevator.

i pressed the number 8. "wow, you live on complex 8?" georg asked. i nodded while smiling. i still felt tom looking at me. watching my every move.

the elevator stopped.

on the fourth floor. two men entered the elevator. i looked at one of them. one was an old man, wearing hobo clothing. and the other was an overweight old man.

the fat man looked at me up and down and smirked. i moved closer to my left. causing me to bump into tom. i almost fell but tom out his hand around my waist to prevent from falling.

i felt so embarrassed. i immediately let go and smiled at him. i looked to my right and saw the two men looking at me.

i looked away in disgust. i can feel tom towering over me, eyeing the two men.

tom was like an overprotective best friend. whenever men comes around me he glares at them. i can't tell if he's just being a good best friend or if he wants me (i'm delusional.)

the elevator was silent. and awkward ever since the men came. once we reached floor eight is five walked out. including the two men.

i felt someone grabbed my wrist. i looked back to see if it's one of the boys. but instead, it was one of the skinny old man. i felt disgusted.

i yanked my arm back causing me to tense since i got over board last night. i rubbed my wrist and peeked at my scars that were showing.

i rolled down my sleeve and glared at the man. i walked up to him and slapped him causing a loud smack to echoe through the hallways.

"you whore!" he raised his hand to hit me. i rolled my eyes and walked away. leaving the men confused.

i walked with the boys who were waiting in front of my room. as i turned around the corner i bumped into tom. "sorry-" "where were you?" he interrupted me.

"nothing, i just had to tie my shoes" i lied. i unlocked my apartment and opened the door wider so they could enter.

bill patted my head as he walked in. i playfully smacked his arm. he sarcastically gasped and rubbed the spot where i smacked him. i laughed at him as i closed the door.

"what do you guys wanna do?" i asked as i opened the fridge and got out some waters. they all drank some and i waited for an answer.

"you have a pool at your apartment right?" tom asked. i nodded. "let's go swimming!" bill smiled. we all smiled and agreed. "do you guys need bathing suits?" i asked.